Join our server on Discord

Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS!
Sequels yes. Remakes no. The game wasn't bad was it.
(11-30-2009 04:57 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Blasphemy! Ghostbusters should never be remade! There will, however, be a Ghostbusters 3 shortly.
Wise, i couldn't get into Ghostbusters 2 as much as i could with the first one...The original is good, if not a masterpiece, but why not remake it? i can see plenty of things that could be improved, mainly in costume design. You've seen the sort of freakish horror they can create today, imagine how a modern Zuul dog would look like! However, should it be remade and it is crap i will assure you i'll be lighting a wooden torch and marching on the director's house too.
I'd hope Ghostbusters 3 is good, but based on my reception of the previous sequel to the classic i don't have very high hopes.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
LOTR was a remake?
Death Race wasn't a remake of a the 70's one, it was an original idea that just happened to have the same title.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(12-03-2009 10:34 AM)Duamutef Wrote: LOTR was a remake?
It was, there was an old cartoon of the books but it was crap really...thank god for Peter Jackson.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Land of The Lost-the 70s tv show was great and everything, but the remake film sucked.
Very much. Don't know if that's because of Will Ferrel but still.
(11-23-2009 01:45 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Robocop. Let's just hope they don't screw up with the concept though.

I would love a Robocop remake, robocop kicked ass.

(11-30-2009 04:57 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I wouldn't mind a Ghostbusters remake, as long as it's done by a director who will NOT fuck it up and knows exactly how to improve it.
Blasphemy! Ghostbusters should never be remade! There will, however, be a Ghostbusters 3 shortly.

Wasn't the game supposed to be number 3? Think that's what I read somewhere, though it might've just been them saying it could easily be a sequel.

Karate Kid remake looks kinda interesting. Nothing better than watching 12 year olds beat the shit out of eachother.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
People have a problem with it being Will Smith remaking the Karate Kid with his son. But at least Jackie Chan is the master so that's something.
Didn't know will smith was remaking it, kinda wonder if his kid can actually act or if he got the part cause of Will.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bet there's lotsa young stunt actors that wanna take on the role of Smith's son in Karate Kid. But it's sort of lame, I always try to think stunt actors don't exist. That's why I like Jackie Chan's movies.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad