Join our server on Discord

Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS!
Theres often heated debate about films that have came out that remake the old version e.g. The Cat in the Hat, Charlie and the Chocolate factory, Friday the 13th etc.
Although many claim it is a disgrace and unoriginal to remake films, some of the remakes seem much better then the older one, just like with Lord of the Rings, King Kong, Gone in 60 Seconds and so on.

So the question i put to you, fellow board members, is what would be a good film to remake in your opinion?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooh, I wanna see the exorcist remade! Or maybe poltergeist! Those movies were nice! I always wonder what could happen with modern special effects.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Robocop. Let's just hope they don't screw up with the concept though.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Robocop. Let's just hope they don't screw up with the concept though.
Now there's one with definite room for improvement. Along those same lines, I'll say Police Academy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What about Platoon? I heard that was a good one. And at the same time was made fun of since I had no idea about it o:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't really remakes that much, they totally screw up the orginials.
Last remake I saw was Death Race. How they managed to ruin a movie like that is beyond me. C'mon, CARS + OPEN ROAD + PEDESTRIANS, in who's world does that translate to CARS DRIVING IN CIRCLES ON A PRISON ISLAND.

I'd like to see Soylent Green remade.
Death Race-the 70s one, was alot more fucking badass than that piece shit from last year. The trailer for the '08 was all badass and everything, but when you got to the theatre to see it, you say "Man this movie fucking sucked", you know.
I wouldn't mind a Ghostbusters remake, as long as it's done by a director who will NOT fuck it up and knows exactly how to improve it.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:I wouldn't mind a Ghostbusters remake, as long as it's done by a director who will NOT fuck it up and knows exactly how to improve it.
Blasphemy! Ghostbusters should never be remade! There will, however, be a Ghostbusters 3 shortly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against