Join our server on Discord

Star Wars Chronicles
The droid came back to life after being knocked out of commission. It beeped and camouflaged itself again rolling behind the rock to hide again, readying another emp.

Ferrus raised his sabers in an 'X' manner blocking his green saber. "Not very diplomatic, are you? and this has to be a joke." Ferrus said as he slipped his block to throw Jeran to the side, using his own weight against him. Ferrus side stepped and turned now on the left of Jeran, where he could of strike Jeran but wanted to hear them speak. "And you have to be kidding me, this one a padawan? He just FEELS stronger then you, You feel... Fake." Looking at the rock where Rogue was. "My friend says theirs one cyborg or droid... The jig is up, admit one of you is an advanced droid." Looking at ALISA knowing it was him, knowing how some jedi build there own droids to there liking.

Ferrus remained in a defensive stance ready to attack and Rogue rolled out to a vantage point, his chest opening up to a sniper rifle, aiming at the false "master" a padawan could defect a bullet, but a false jedi could not.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Jeran stopped, and made a sharp slash to the side as Ferrus side-stepped so his weight didn't become his downfall, but just added momentum to his strike, his battle-instincts already kicking in. His strength in lightsaber combat was considered "ridiculous" as he was capable of stale-mating three Jedi Masters on his own, with one lightsaber, before it broke. He focused on it after all, having no talent with the Force. The strength of his swing was powerful and it was accurate, if blocked, it would damage the sabers, if evaded, he would follow up with a quick spinning strike, extending his blade to four feet, cutting down on the strike power, but not giving the Sith a chance to breathe. He did not talk when he fought.

"Your friend is an obsolete little vacuum cleaner with a foul mouth who can barely sense the broad side of a rancor." ALIAS replied coolly, his head following Rogue's movements as if he knew where he was. Holographic cloaking was his specialty. It was easy to track the little droid with his advanced sensors. "Of course he feels stronger than me, his potential far exceeds my own." ALIAS twirled his lightsaber and went into a very unfamiliar stance, one that wasn't a branch of any of the seven main disciplines. His force cloak was flawless, but the Sith Lord had already figured them out. He didn't really care, he liked pretending to be flesh. He felt closer to his master this way. "And to be fair, you attacked first."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ferrus without hesitating dropped to his back letting Jerans saber go over him he kick at his ankle to trip him up and quickly got ontop of him to stop the fight. He dropped his sabers in the process but picked them back up and turned them off. Sitting ontop of Jeran "This is True, I did attack first. But it wasn't a deadly attack, it was just to disarm you. You are a cyborg, that means one of your limbs would be paralyzed, or a droid, it would just turn you off." He said adjusting his robe after dropping to the ground. "You are a strong one jedi." Looking down at Jeran. "Yet, you fight as a sith. Who are you?"

Rogue stayed locked onto ALIAS ready to fire if his master needed him to. Over a com link. "Master, the test is positive, He's a droid, very advanced, but a droid non the less."

Ferrus looked at Jeran who was under him then ALIAS. "So are we ready to talk? Because I'm trying to get off this rock. I'm not a bad person. You're the evil ones." He said grinding his teeth, remembering how the rebels killed his only family, coldly.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Jeran grunted, as the powerful swing made him spin. He got a kick to the ankle, which threw him off balance. He kept his saber on, but when he saw Ferrus turn his off, he shut his so the Sith Lord didn't impale himself on it. Diplomacy. Diplomacy. Diplomacy. Damnit, his fighting instincts were so hard to overcome.

"Diplomacy! Diplomacy! Diplomacy!" ALIAS was yelling at Jeran. "Oh for- it took you long enough, Kiddo!" He laughed as Jeran was pinned down.

Jeran snuffed at ALIAS' dictations. He sure was bossy. Ferrus felt so light, and with his strength, he could've tossed him off like a ragdoll, but really, this was kind of what he came for. He wasn't a Jedi Hunter anymore, and he sure as hell didn't want to be a Sith Hunter. What was the difference? "I don't fight as a Sith... just like one. That's what everyone says." He snuffed again. "My name's Jeran. I suppose you have to know at least that much if we're going to talk."

"Attacking is attacking." ALIAS replied. "Go ahead and talk, but sit somewhere less sexual looking!" He indicated at Jeran's exposed midriff, that was showing now that his cloak was off. ALIAS didn't want him sitting on Jeran's chest or too close to Jeran's crotch like he was doing now. It looked weird. He didn't like things like that happening to his creator.

"I'll understand you classifying us as evil. I know I am, and I'm trying to redeem myself. But you can't call yourself a Sith if you haven't killed. I was a Sith. I've killed. Therefore, I'm evil." Jeran growled lowly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ferrus gets off of Jeran and stands back up helping Jeran up polity. "Nice to meet you Jeran, I am Lord Ferrus, as you already know. I have killed for my side. It's what makes me a lord. I just see it as... Right. Others will see me doing the wrong thing, but really the jedi are evil, I have my reasons for being a sith." Ferrus said holstering his sabers. "And you? Whats your story Jeran? You seem to be a gray jedi. I can feel it." gesturing for his droid.

Rogue rolled over beeping. "Mother fu*@%$ I heard what he said. Calling me a vacuum. Who are you? I'm one of the most advanced droids on the market. let allow my master making more advanced." Whining angrily as his bulb turned red.

Laughing at Rogue Ferrus patted his head. "Easy Rogue, no need for insults anymore."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Jeran didn't take Ferrus help, standing up on his own, though he kept his lightsaber at hand. "This is what I mean. What you see yourself as doing and what others see you doing are different. To you, you're right. To others, you're wrong." He explained. "I think killing is wrong, Sith OR Jedi. But we do the wrong things for what we think are the right reasons. Ultimately, they are still wrong."

"Well now- if you beeped any faster I could dance to it!" ALIAS sniggered.

"ALIAS, be professional!"

"I AM professional!"

Jeran cleared his throat. "You want my story? I don't see how its going to help." He said, "But I'll humor you. I was abandoned when I was younger, found by the Sith and raised to be one. But I was held back because I had 'such raw force' and they did not want me learning how to use it properly. I feared, betrayed... I wanted out... but I could only do that in death. My master fought me, injured me, damaged my droid, left me for dead in the same place I was abandoned. The Jedi found me. I had a good master who cared for what I thought, or how I felt. He taught me how to control my destructive emotions, my force. I've never felt so happy. But the Council... they saw darkness in me, darkness that cannot be stamped out. They sent me away, took my master away. You feel that I am masterless? That is how all Gray Jedi are." Jeran explained with the sound of mournful violins in the background. "What did I tell you about being PROFESSIONAL!!?" He snapped back at ALIAS, who was pantomiming playing a violin. Jeran exuded a short burst of force that cracked the ground beneath him, sending clouds of dust up, tearing his cloak off so he was in his normal battle clothes.

"Sorry." ALIAS grinned, putting his arms down.

"I've been shaded by the Dark, and enlightened by the light. I've been betrayed by both sides." Jeran said. "Both sides are paths paved with blood."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ferrus chuckled shaking his head. "This is why I think both sides fear you as well as myself, we tend to not kill unless needed. Though I killed mostly in anger." Ferrus said darkly. "The Jedi killed my parents who were helping the sith... They came in and just... killed them. I had no other choice but to go to the sith. They took me in and trained me. I owe everything to them." Ferrus said with a heavy sigh looking over his force powers. "You have such power, but you don't know how to control it. Come with me. and I will train you. I will show you how to use that power, I will not abandon you, as long as I have someone under me to carry on my name. I will be zen." Ferrus said meaningfully his eyes starring him down. "I am not like other sith. I just fight by the sith code. I use anger when I fight. But my anger is well under control. I can show you how."

Rogue looked at his master then at ALIAS "Do we really need HIM? He's annoying."

Ferrus looks down at Rogue. "So are you... now hush. This is important."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright, yeah, that's right." Dark said, nodding his head as he drew and unsheathed his own lightsabers. "Yeah, I'm ready Lloyd." Dark said, spinning one of his lightsabers around his hand.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Yeah? Then show me what you've got!" Lloyd charged toward Dark and swung one lightsaber horizontally.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Jeran narrowed his eyes at the Sith. "How would I know that you won't betray me either? How could you expect me to betray my master-"

"-FORMER master." ALIAS corrected him, reminding him that he was a Gray Jedi now.

"-FORMER MASTER-" Jeran grit his fangs together as his body surged with electricity when his temper rose, hurting him and causing his muscles to involuntarily tense up. "-After all he's done for me?"

"-And till the council decided to shove you off." ALIAS added. "Like a leper."

Jeran rubbed his forehead gingerly, muttering under his breath, something that sounded like he was enumerating the various parts and chips in a droid, which was his mantra to calm himself down.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers