Join our server on Discord

Star Wars Chronicles
Lloyd shook Dark's hand "I'm Lloyd.", he turned to the council. "He's, uh, shorter than I would've thought."

"Ivanist, you know perfectly well that you shouldn't judge one by mere appearance. After all, you may be interested in what he has to show. Both of you are now dismissed to train."

"Yes masters." Lloyd bowed to the council and walked out with Dark. "So, how good are you with lightsaber combat?" he asked him.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Dark nodded his head and bows as he leaves with Lloyd, "My lightsaber combat is very good." Dark said, looking up at Lloyd. "How about your lightsaber combat?" Dark asked.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The journey toward the damaged Scimitar was uneventful. But warpdriving was still quite beautiful; it was as if all the stars flew toward you in perfect unity. You had to appreciate little things once in a while, and Jeran found beauty in almost everything. It kept him calm.

ALIAS activated the ship's cloaking device so as to not be appear on any tracking or radar devices. "Approaching the planet, Jeran."

"Land half a kilometer away from the Scimitar, we'll make our way to them on foot." Jeran replied, flipping some switches. When they landed, the ship remained cloaked, and they jumped off.

"North east, 32 degrees." ALIAS said, taking on its holographic form once more.

Nodding, Jeran pulled his gray cloak on, his hood over his head, took his boots off and sprinted. He was naturally very fast, even faster than force sensitives using force speed, but he was also very stealthy. He didn't make a sound when he ran, the soft pads on his footpaws absorbing the shock from each step and naturally silencing them, while at the same time, propelling him forward further so his movement was even faster.

ALIAS kept up with him via built in hover thrusters. They were silent, but fast. It could out-maneuver and out-speed a pod racer any day. Like his master, he wore a billowing gray cloak with the hood down, looking very much like a living creature.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Still meditating Ferrus looked up with a mer.

"What is it master?" Rogue beeped out in astrospeak yet again.

Ferrus stood up and looked to the west, putting his hood up. "I seance a force user, Rogue, scan the area for life forms again."

"Scanning..." Rogue said his head spinning yet again. "...Scanning complete, There seems to be a life form... and... Odd... A unidentifiable... Droid? human? ...Cyborg?" The droid 'said' confused. "Seems advanced."

Ferrus thought for a moment, staying where he was, but his paws on his sabers under his cloak in case he had to fight. "Jedi... Rogue... You know what to do."

"Right!" Rogue beeped as he rolled away in a disclosed area. Getting ready to fight.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"My lightsaber combat is pretty good as well, though there's room for improvement. What say we practice it against each other? It's been quite a while, probably a long while, since I've dueled another Jedi. What do you think? Are you up for it?" Lloyd was eager to train, for he had hardly, if ever, trained with a fellow Jedi, since he was accepted back into the temple.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Dark nodded his head, smiling. "Sure, I think it's a good idea. I'm up for it." Dark said, grinning as he follow Lloyd.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I can feel him, ALIAS, the dark side feels as sinister as I remember it..." Jeran said as he darted alongside his creation. He would never forget how the dark side felt, because he could still feel a bit of it inside him, and he felt it call out for freedom now and again.

ALIAS stuck a paw in its cloak, its mechanical pelvis cavity opening up as it produced the lightsaber Jeran's Jedi master gave Jeran, and tossed it to him. Its hologram technology made it look like a wolf had yanked a lightsaber out of its zipper. "No other life forms within a 64 mile radius, aside from weeds and worms. I'm picking up readings from a droid, a 3C-FD model, possibly customized. Shall I enable organic cloaking?"

Jeran caught his lightsaber and nodded. With that, ALIAS subtly turned on his organic cloaking, which slowly changed his signature to something organic and living the closer he got to the sensor. This was designed to throw sensor droids off, as it would seem like they got a clearer reading now that it was closer. He turned on another cloaking device that gave him an artificial field of "force", making him visible to force sensitives as another force sensitive, and it would simply seem like he was too weak to sense until he got close enough. Jeran raised a hand, and made a gesture with two fingers.

ALIAS and Jeran split up, taking different routes, they approached the Scimitar from both sides. Thirty seconds later, Jeran stopped just 20 feet away from the Scimitar, a cloud of dust flowing over him from his sprint as he did so, the wind he had made when he was running ruffled his cloak.

There he was... standing still, his paw already on his saber as if he was ready to fight. He was the most physically unimposing Sith Jeran had met, their colors contrasting against the barren background. Jeran already had his lightsaber out, though it wasn't ignited. He said nothing.

On the opposite side, 20 feet away, ALIAS stood silently, his cloak billowing out behind him from the wind. He looked physically imposing, standing a solid 6'8 feet, wearing a ruthless, cold expression while exuding a similar cold and ruthless (albeit artificial) force that was more dark aligned than light. His 'ears' were perked up, alert, and he held a pair of lightsabers hilts, one in each hand. "Darth... Ferrus." He said in his gravelly, rough voice, different from his normal droid-voice, as he dug out some data he had on the Sith Lord. "Looks like your ship's in need of some repairs." He grinned. "And we just happen to be a pair'a good Samaritans." ALIAS' guise was flawless. There wasn't a way to tell that it was a droid unless it said so itself.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ferrus snuffed and spoke up. Already facing them, he crossed his arms, his sabers hidden under his sleeves of his cloak. "So they send two jedi after me? Yet, I feel as if one of you is completely weak... or fake." As he said that he tapped his foot once on the ground, and stalling, he spoke again. 'picking the target to sap' "Cocky one, Aren't you? Wolf."

As he said this a EMP pad slapped onto ALIAS back. Shutting down all his controls. It was Rogue, the sneeky droid cloaked himself with a UAV jammer and a holo sensor (A type of sensor that reads the surroundings and makes him blend in, kind of like a camaleon.) "Got him master! WAAAAAAAAAHHHH- *SMACK*" The droid went flying straight into a rock. Ferrus used force push as soon as the EMP pad slapped on ALIAS and activated. The EMP pad pro is that it is super powerful enough to disable a small ship. but it's con that it was easily removed.

Ferrus activated his lightsabers the black blades igniting. "I have no reason to kill you jedi. As I do not know where your ship is. But maybe we can work something out." He asked, standing in a defensive stance, could it be?

A Sith, trying to work something out with a jedi? Or what he thought to be one. A Sith standing in a defensive stance? Was this sith lord actually... Kind? Could it be that some sith were actually understanding? Well it couldn't be far off. Sith lords only have different beliefs then jedi, Jedi think of others as Sith think of themselves, but dose this mean ever sith is cold heartened evil villain? Well, whatever people think, Ferrus seemed to be... Different. But what made him a sith? Was it his belief? was he not accepted as a jedi? Did he like the way they dressed? Something must of happened to him in his past to force him into Sith hood
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lloyd led Dark into the training arena and took his position. "Try not to get killed, alright?" Lloyd told Dark jokingly, "Then again, that's knd of impossible whilst in here, due to the nifty little energy surpressor above us." Lloyd motioned to the roof and there was a huge ring the size of the arena murmuring. "as long as that's on and we're under it, the weapons will be less fatal, so," Lloyd drew and unsheathed his lightsabers, "Are you ready Dark?" he took a defensive position, waiting for Dark's reply.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
ALIAS grinned before the EMP pad touched his back, his radial sensors tracking it in midair. "How obsolete..." And with that, he blew up the area around him with an artificial force repulse using repulsion systems built into his mainframe, repelling the EMP pad before it could touch him and short out his servo. The repulse also protected him from the force push. ALIAS ignited both his sabers. "DO I LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF DROID TO YOU!? You severely underestimate us Jedis!!" He growled out fiercely and threw one of the lightsabers, a blue one, at Rogue, the blue blade spinning rapidly so it resembled a brilliant blue buzzsaw as it went for the droid. A blue lightsaber signified the rank of a Jedi Guardian, a Jedi Master who focused on combat rather than on the aspects of the force, so it gave the impression that he was weak in the force, but very strong in lightsaber combat.

The moment Ferrus had used force push on the droids, Jeran had already closed the gap between them, and was already striking him with a horizontal slash with an ignited green lightsaber, the traditional color of a Jedi Consular, a Jedi Master (though Jeran was no master) who focused more on the mysteries of the force and diplomacy rather than combat (though his force was terribly strong, he lacked the control and finesse for it, but makes up for it with his lightsaber, which housed a crystal that enhanced his force control, not strengthen his force). All Jeran saw was that Ferrus took a deliberately defensive stance to block his attack.

The sheer strength of his strike could damage a lightsaber, including his own, if his opponent decided to go against it instead of getting pushed back, but he held back just enough to clash with the Sith Lord, saber against saber, sparks flying between them. "I'm willing to talk, I have no reason to kill you just yet." He said. "Isn't that right, master?" He called at ALIAS.

ALIAS pulled back his lightsaber inches away from Rogue with a tractor beam, catching it again. Data on Ferrus said that he cared about his droid in some way. Destroying Rogue may put his master in danger. "That is right, young padawan. This is your diplomacy mission."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers