Join our server on Discord

Star Wars Chronicles
Dark was siting on a high cliff, over looking the city, sighing a bit, thinking about his home plant a bit. "He is a demon child, I tell you a demon child!" Dark heard that over and over again, than he remembers getting on the next ship and come here and train as a Jedi here and becoming a Jedi Knight. "Who is the demon child now!?" Dark thought to his self.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Lloyd got up from his meditative position and walked outside.

"Alright," he said to himself, "let's see if I can get it right this time." Lloyd had already set up simple targets around the areato practice his unique move.

"Okay," he said, drawing his lightsabers, "One, two, three!" He tossed the sabers into the air and focused. Soon the sabers levitated around him calmly.

"And...strike!" He moved his hand in the direction of one target and, as if on cue, the lighsaber flew toward it and swung, cutting it in half. He did the same with his other hand and the other saber split a different target.

"Now...cross!" He crossed his arms towards another target and the sabers swung. However, the blades retracted and fell to the ground before hitting the target.

Lloyd dropped his hands in anger, "Damn it! Every time I try to cross attack, they deactivate!"
Lloyd sighed, "Let's try again." He lifted his hands and the lightsabers rose and activated. They flew toward Lloyd and he caught them.

"Let's try this." He crouched and dropped his head, then let go of the blades. The sabers flew around, swinging at nothing in particular, then landed back into Lloyd's grasp.

"Well THAT work," he said, "but not the cross attack, let's just practice the simple stuff." Lloyd let go of his blades and flew them around,occasionally slashing at the targets, but everytime he tried to cross, the blades retracted. He wanted to perfect this manuver soon, so that he could try levitating the blades without the use of his hands, however that took extreme concentration, something that Lloyd believed that he didn't have...yet.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Hngrhh-" Jeran bared his fangs as the screw he was levitating crumpled and dropped to the ground. He had failed again. "Why is it so hard for me to control anything smaller than a lightsaber hilt, ALIAS? I don't get it- Telekinesis is supposed to be my forte- its all I can use without the unpredictable backlashes!" He shouted, losing his temper. He unconsciously released a radial force push, clearing a small area around him of debris. He fought to control his emotions once more, clutching his head and whispering the names of tools and mechanical parts he used when he made and worked on droids. It helped calm him down.

ALIAS, his hyper-advanced training holodroid trudged up to him and placed a warm hand on his shoulder. ALIAS used its deafault holo-appearance whenever it trained Jeran and walked around to blend in. "You never finished Force training, master. Its only natural."

Jeran sighed dully, rubbing his forehead. "Why did they send me away, ALIAS? I was being good, I followed all the rules, I did everything the Council asked of me. At the very least they should've finished my training... that way I could at least have self control!" He growled, and looked up at ALIAS' 'eyes' weakly. "I wish I could find a way to upgrade you so you could really use the force... I have theories... maybe I can try it some day."

"I'm sorry for being obsolete, master." ALIAS bowed his head. "I have intercepted a message closest to a Scimitar."

"Then perhaps it is time I did what they've asked of me, ALIAS." Jeran stood up, and sighed. "Let me try to do this a few more times first." He said, as he levitated a pebble, which was crushed without him meaning to. He tried again, and again, and again.

"Okay, Master." ALIAS complied.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: (Cowboy went static.)

IC:

Ferrus let out a sigh as he sat on the top part of his ship and meditated, needing repairs, hoping someone would come get him, now that he has lost Contact with the smugglers. "Were in for a interesting time Rouge."

Rouge his astrodroid whined as Ferrus took extra parts from his ship to repair his droid, sure his ship could not even activate now but he rather have his companion then his ship, he couldn't stand to know Rouge was in pain, The droids bulb went black as Ferrus continued to fix him with a smile, even though it was just a droid Ferrus grew attached to him, it was always there to help him as Ferrus was always there to help Rouge.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark stands up, still angey at his past. Dark takes out one of his lightsabers, his green one and make it levitated around him, he looked at a old, dieing tree and with a wave of his hand making his lightsaber go over to it and cuts though it like a hot knife though butter. Dark's lightsaber returns to Dark's hand as it deactivates and Dark puts it away. "I mean, at least it me try to train with the new guy, so what if he was a sith, I think I chound be able to take care of myself, but the council's orders are orders." Dark thought as he stands up and walks back into the city and back into the jedi building.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Lloyd was in the middle of training when he was approached by a temple protocal droid.

"Master Ivanist," the droid greeted, "The council desires your immediate attention."

"They do, huh?" Lloyd replied, "Lead the way,then."

Lloyd followed the droid into the council meeting chamber and bowed to the Jedi Masters.

"Masters, you called for me?"

A Jedi Master, Lloyd failed to recall his name, replied, "Indeed, the council feels that we have put too great a restriction on you."

"Huh?"

"The council believes that in order for you to reach your full potential, your training needs to expand. Therefore, we have assigned you a training partner."

Lloyd was surprised, the council was letting him train with another Jedi? Now he was anxious to know who he was training with.

"He is a very special Jedi, you may not have heard of him, but he is special. His name is Dark Leonheart. We believe the two of you would work well as partners.We have already sent a droid to find him and bring him here, so you can wait here in the council chamber."

Lloyd was confused. Dark Leonheart? he thought Sounds rather...I don't know, "dark." Lloyd was now even more anxious to know who this Dark Leonheart actually was.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
After what seemed like the fiftieth failure to levitate something smaller than a lightsaber without crushing it, Jeran ultimately gave up.

"Stay calm, Master." ALIAS pat Jeran's back. "Do you want me to do that funny dance that makes you laugh?"

"Haha, no, no, that's alright ALIAS... I'm calm." Jeran chuckled as he headed to his small ship that the Jedi Council had provided him with.

ALIAS followed right beside his maker. "I've already locked on to the Scimitar. It seems damaged, and not operational." It informed Jeran. "I'm inputting coordinates."

"What would I do without you?" Jeran laughed, praising his droid. "Alright ALIAS?" He asked, flipping switches on as his ship took flight. "We're hunting for different prey now. You know how to deal with Sith?"

"I always have!" ALIAS rebutted, pretending to sound offended as it reverted to its Droid-like appearance. "Honestly, its like we didn't grow up together!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: No, Cowboy quit. The difference is there's no chance of me coming back.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
With another loud short whine the astrodriod reactivated, it only made beeping sounds but Ferrus could understand him. "Thank you master, oh wow, I feel so much better!"

Ferrus laughed for a sith lord he didn't seem so evil, he seemed actually... Nice, Ferrus life lead him into being a sith but deep down he was a nice person it was just he saw the jedi as an evil side. "Yeah, at the cost of our ship not able to fly, and I'm getting hungry. I'm sure someone will come by and help, if not we'll have to walk around this rock and look for something on it.

Rouge spun his head slowly in a 360 turn. "No advanced life detected, some animals and bandits, but no citys or anything like that."

"Thats because you're programed only to see skin deep. We would have to really look Rouge." Ferrus said as he sighed but smiled patting his head as he closed the last metal plate on Rouge, glad he was okay. He sat down in a meditating pose on the hood of his ship as his astrodroid sat in his "cockpit."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark walk into the jedi building as he was approached by a temple protocal droid. "Master Leonheart." The droid greeted, "The council desires your immediate attention." The droid said. "Alright." Dark said as walked into the jedi council room. Dark looked at Lloyd, smiling a bit. "I'm Dark Leonheart." Dark said, putting his hand out for Lloyd for a handshake.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds