Join our server on Discord

best villian?
(11-17-2009 02:02 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Mephistomon, spawned from Apocalymon and was the main villain in the Battle of Adventurers. First of all, he looks evil as hell, second he created another universe simply to fight the Tamers in. Also, like the character he is named after (The Devil) he works his evil deeds through others, using them to cause mayhem for his delight. If thats not Badass, i don't know what is.

I thought Lucemon was named after the devil, that is what I herd.
(11-17-2009 11:50 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: I thought Lucemon was named after the devil, that is what I herd.
Theres many different titles for the Devil...Mephistomon comes from Mephistopheles, the name of the Devil in the stories Ghost Rider and Faust.
Theres another digimon who shares the same name root, called Phelesmon.

Lets just say Digimon wasn't exactly original in their naming dept.

Quote:Gulfmon was stronger. But that makes sense.
Well, that is true seeing as he is Mephistomon's digivolved form, but he only makes a brief appearence unlike Mephistomon, so i thought it would be easier for people to understand who i was talking about.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Chaosdramon. From Digimon World 2!! He's a basically a red, much more badass Machinedramon! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Noooo. Chaos Lord. That's his name. o: And yes, he was awesome. But Neo Crimson made him and WarGreymon look like a pansy.

Although in my digimon fan-fiction series I had decided to just name him ChaosPrincedramon :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If we're talking about best villians game-wise now, I'd say Belphemon from Digimon World DS, why? 'Cause he's hard to beat when you fight him and before you fight him, he decides he's gonna ressurect the other 6 demon lords that you've already beaten so you have to fight them again but they are 10x stronger. Belphemon's just plain annoying.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Was it Chaos Lord? Then who was Chaosdramon!? XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
According to Wikipedia's info, Chaosdramon appears to have this particular attack: "Hyper Mugen Cannon" which I'm wagering means Hyper Infinite Cannon. Both Machinedramon and Chaos Lord have it in Digimon World 2.

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Lord

This confirms what I said, though. In my series, I just mixed Chaos and Prince with Dragon. XP
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucemon, the rookie form, was a fucking badass on Frontiers. You couldn't get anymore better than some 12-winged angel kid, trying to set-up a "utopia", and also has the power to kick a mega's ass. Were the writers, trying to convey a sense that were depicting Satan/Luciefer or something. "Luce", is close to that name, the prefix.
OOH!! Chaosdramon was never a villain, but I think he's kewl! ~<3 Especially his X-Antibody version!
Chaos Lord has those nifty horns though~
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
D-Reaper, was pretty badass on Tamers. It took Gallantmon's Crimson Mode, just to kick its ass.

Diaboromon, it took Omnimon and MagnaGuramon to defeat all of his copies, which was so hard to do, that dude wouldnt fucking die, and he came back again, but they kicked his ass, though.