Join our server on Discord

best villian?
Who is best villian in the whole series?

My own opinion:

Lucemon(rookie). He was a fucking badass in Frontiers. For being a small blonde angel haired kid with 12-wings, he sure knows to be a badass villian for just almost took out EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurmon, that just "grazed" them a little and also taking a huge chunk of a moon.
I'm saying Myotismon, 'cause he's manage to persist through two seasons and have two different Mega levels. Plus, he's the kind of villian that says "I'll have this and basically kill anyone opposed to that, any questions?" He is badass in a cool way, that's what I like about him.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Machinedramon always looked badass. Nothing like an evil retro mecha draggy to warm things up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The most annoying is Myotismon. He just won't die. So he's pretty good at evil.
Dragomon was pretty ominous! You only ever see his silhouette!! But in my opinion, that kid who blew up the moon. Definitely Lucemon Rookie.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(11-14-2009 02:14 PM)UnknownH Wrote: The most annoying is Myotismon. He just won't die. So he's pretty good at evil.

Myotismon. He was a badass villian. It took Imperdrialmon Paldin Mode just kick his ass when he in that Super-Mega mode of his.
Not Paladin. Just regular Fighter Mode. And that was just an ultimate. Diablomon or Amageddemon is who you're thinking of.
And Dagomon would have been cool. Lovecraft ideas in my kids anime.
Mephistomon, spawned from Apocalymon and was the main villain in the Battle of Adventurers. First of all, he looks evil as hell, second he created another universe simply to fight the Tamers in. Also, like the character he is named after (The Devil) he works his evil deeds through others, using them to cause mayhem for his delight. If thats not Badass, i don't know what is.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh... If the video games counted, I'd say Analogmon from Digimon World (1) was the best villain of anything digimon related. I mean, a guy who refuses to die like Ridley, and it's a human that enslaves uber digimon like Machinedramon. I think that's cool.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-17-2009 02:02 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Mephistomon, spawned from Apocalymon and was the main villain in the Battle of Adventurers. First of all, he looks evil as hell, second he created another universe simply to fight the Tamers in. Also, like the character he is named after (The Devil) he works his evil deeds through others, using them to cause mayhem for his delight. If thats not Badass, i don't know what is.

Galfmon was stronger. But that makes sense.