Join our server on Discord

best villian?
Well, If you remember, some didn't want to pick sides and they may have gotten kicked out too. Or am I mixing up my Bible with my Dogma (the movie).
heh heh
(11-21-2009 02:36 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(11-20-2009 11:30 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Last time I checked, Lucifer, wasn't a small skinny blonde haired kid with a toga.

You ever see that painting of what he could have have looked like before failing? Yeah. Except for the kid part, it was pretty close.

Dude. You were right. I saw a picture of him, on a book of Paradise Lost. Except he is not a small, skinny kid. Other that, there is about a 90% similarity.
And that's probably why they named him that.
Hi!
I think best villain is Myotismon because he looks evil as hell, second he created another universe simply to fight the Tamers in. Like the character he is named after he works his evil deeds through others, using them to cause mayhem for his delight. Moreover , he is the kind of villain that says "I'll have this and basically kill anyone opposed to that, any questions?"
ricksmith. Myotismon, was pretty tough for the Digidestian to kill, it took about 3-4 tries- two season, just to finally beat his ass for good.
D-Reaper-It introduced a new type of villian to the series, something other than a Digimon...and it took the series in a darker, deeper direction by forcing one of the main character to look back to the past (not that Jeri enjoyed any of that, mind you). The D-Reaper was a living army, capable of destroying both at the same time. It's only purpose was to "delete" but at the same time it mocked humans and Digimon when it itself was created by both (in part anyway).
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Myotismon gets a mention for pure persistence, but he didn't have an amazing record.

Myotismon: Dead with one hit from angewomon.
Venommyotismon: Giant globe to the crotch, that's just an embarrasing way to get your ass kicked.

*Scene*

Devimon: Yeah kicked all their asses effortlessly then that angemon kamikazed me. What about you?

Venommyotismon: Uh, wargreymon kicked a big ball into mr. happy.

*/scene*

Malomyotismon: Took a beating from 2 megas, a few ultimates, a ton of champions, and a bunch of armors and still kept fighting. They hit him so hard he was literally knocked clear out of the dimension and he was still standing. Took the combined power of like a million random digidestined to finish him off.

Beelzemon gets a mention because he actually killed one of the digidestined's partners, granted it was leomon who wasn't exactly one of the main three but still, it was one of the digidestined and he killed him. He deserves a spot for that alone, too bad he went all good.

Not sure who was the best, but those are my top two.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-10-2009 09:01 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Myotismon gets a mention for pure persistence, but he didn't have an amazing record.

Myotismon: Dead with one hit from angewomon.
Venommyotismon: Giant globe to the crotch, that's just an embarrasing way to get your ass kicked.

*Scene*

Devimon: Yeah kicked all their asses effortlessly then that angemon kamikazed me. What about you?

Venommyotismon: Uh, wargreymon kicked a big ball into mr. happy.

*/scene*

Malomyotismon: Took a beating from 2 megas, a few ultimates, a ton of champions, and a bunch of armors and still kept fighting. They hit him so hard he was literally knocked clear out of the dimension and he was still standing. Took the combined power of like a million random digidestined to finish him off.

Beelzemon gets a mention because he actually killed one of the digidestined's partners, granted it was leomon who wasn't exactly one of the main three but still, it was one of the digidestined and he killed him. He deserves a spot for that alone, too bad he went all good.

Not sure who was the best, but those are my top two.

Malomyotismon was a real tough bastard for the digidestined to defeat. It took about, I say, 4 tries and on the last try about million digidestined just whoop his ass.

Diabromon, also would be a good contender for best villian, though he was made by a human. Wasnt he created by Willis, though by accident, somehow.
Nope! Not at all! Dub addition! Also, The D-Reaper does have a good chance since it did a great job of Breaking the cutie.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...akTheCutie

"Juri Katou of Digimon Tamers started out as a Genki Girl with a hand puppet to emphasize her childlike nature. She is the penultimate innocent of the cast, as well as the shy, sweet girl that main character Takato has a crush on. Then, once on the adventure, she loses her Digimon partner and gets possessed by the Big Bad. The Big Bad then proceeds to conjure up monsters based on her worst memories (revealing in the process that she was a Stepford Smiler all along) in order to feed on her sadness. This is one instance of Mind Rape that would give even NGE a run for its money... "

And for further reference,

"Seems tame in comparison to poor Juri but Ken Ichijoji pretty much fits the bill, too. He goes from the Big Bad and Evil Genius in the first season of Digimon Adventure 02 to being The Woobie and The Atoner with a Darkand Troubled Past all in one go. He deals with everything from crushing guilt to being completely isolated from everyone, to his brother's death, to being infected with the Dark Spore, to kidnapping, to being occasionally dragged into a Lovecraftian inspired other world... Somebody on the writing team really wanted to make sure this guy earned his redemption."

"And then there's Takeru/TK in the original series... poor damn TK, it just wasn't fair. To elaborate, at age 8 he is dealing with his parents being divorced, his Aloof Older Brother being moody and unpleasant because of this, and then he witnesses his close friend and Digimon Patamon die right in front of him without the knowledge that he'd come back okay. He does manage to deal with this and becomes a level-headed Lancer in the second season... unless he encounters anyone making use of the Powers of Darkness."