Join our server on Discord

Shiny
First of all. WELCOME TO THE DaD. I have basicly nothing more to say about that man...

But...

-------------------------------

Sacchi: Holy Cra-- Look at the mess you guys have done! I guess I Will have to clean it... So let's see...
*Looks at shadow* No.
*Looks at DMX* No.
*Looks at Venin* Drunken Assasin? HELL NO.
*Looks at TV* This will do it.
*Points hand to the TV and a dark ball appears in it* RAGNA RAY! *A Darkness-Beam-Doom-From-Hell-666-Madness-Sparta-Over9000-Ray shoots and completely destroys the TV.*
And now...
*Grabs a drink from his pocket, It looked and tasted like beer, but the only side effect was making you faster... WAY faster. And drinks it entirely* Just in case I need to run away... Or fight back...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
DMX: TV? Mythnakers? ...Nessie? *Incoherently babbling in front of charred TV remains*

Dot: I estimate you've exactly seven minutes and a half to run for your life to the nearest... outer space facility.

DMX: BOOBS...?! *Gasp*

Dot: Make that three minutes and fifteen seconds.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sacchi: C'Mon! *Turns data mode* I'm ready for ya!

Dragon Warrior (My first OC, discarted for being THE gary stue) :Man, you have a 75 rating, he has a 103 or something like that rating. Do you really think you can win EVEN in data form? I mean, sure I have a over 9000 rating, but even I am scared of this dude o_o''

Sacchi: Now that I think about it... *Teleports away to the FARTHEST outer space facility and turns invisible* I just hope he doesn't find me >_<
The OCA
*stares at TV remains, then stares at the bottle in Sacchi's hand* Beer? Must....have....that....DRINK!!! *zooms towards Sacchi at an insane speed* BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEER!!!!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
DW: Sure... You can have it... o_o''*Throws bottle at Venin's head.* Here. Fetch. And... *Opens a fridger full of the same bottles* Go right ahead. *Backs away from the fridge, slowly*
The OCA
*shakes head after the bottle hits him, sees the fridge* Ah...AH......AH! It's....paradise!!! *dives into the fridge* NOBODY DISTURB ME!!! *close the fridge door behind him, sounds of drinking and clanging can be heard* I vwill neveah git 2 mugh of tiss *hic*

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
DW: *Hears all of the noises* Umm... Should I tell him that those bottles actually REVERSE the alcohol side effects? Nah...*Phone rings* Hello? Dragon Warrior,ultimate Crappy OC speaking.

Sacchi: *On the other side* Umm... Can I go back now? >_<
DW: I would wait some more.
Sacchi: I don't wanna stay here! It's creepy!
DW: You're the "ultimate councious data" and THIS scares you?
Sacchi: WELL... There are dead Regenerators, Iron Maidens and lickers here. I'm on the freezer room. >_<
DW: You're scared of those guys?
Sacchi: Their corpses are still moving man... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!1!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME! *Shotgun shot noise* Phew... That was close... *Hard breathing and zombie noises all around the room* Oh F-
DW: What happened?
Sacchi: Good news: Got rid of that freaking licker corpse. Bad news: The shotgun shot awoke all of the regenerators, iron maids and lickers.
DW: Need some help?
Sacchi: I can handle this, don't worry. *Shotgun shot*
DW: Okay, Good luck then *Turns phone off* Man, he's so dead... He could have the infinite RPG and he would still not make it. Oh well, one less OC in the world.
The OCA
*runs out of the fridge* IT'S COLD! COLD! COLD! COLD! CO--wait, I felt that? *picks up bottle and sniffs it* *gasps* This...is...there ain't any alcohol in here! *glares towards DW, unsheaths his claws* YOU MUST DIE!! NOBODY MESSES WITH MY DRINKING TIME!!! *dashes towards DW, swings the claws*

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Ray: DID SOMEBODY PUT THE WORDS "RAGNA" AND "RAY" TOGETHER IN ONE SENTENCE!? You hast summoned the-

Prowl: "Ragna" ain't a word.

Ray: *screeches* WELL IT SHOULD BE!! *coughs* Welcome aboard the board, Kaylee! That's a cute name, and- *sniff sniff* -Do I detect the scent of a true blue female mechanic!? THAT'S SO NON-CONFORMIST THAT I MUST GIVE A +1!! Can you do Gundams? Cuz all Gundams aside from the extremely fruity Destiny Gundam and its Emo pilot, Shinn Asuka, are badass!

Shinn Asuka: *amidst sobs within the cockpit of the Destiny Gundam* STOP PICKING ON ME!! Also- FOR MAYUUU!! *fires the long-range beam cannon at Ray*

Ray: Shin goku satsu- ISHUN SENGEKI!! (Instant hell murder- one instant, one thousand strikes!)

*censor screen, followed by multiple rapid flashes of white, and sounds of sickening squelches*

[Image: censored.png]

*a moment later*

Destiny Gundam: *practically obliterated and coated in strange, gooey white liquid*

Ray: *being dragged away by people in suits and dark sunglasses* But- but what did I dooo-?

Capcom Representative: That move is copyrighted and trademarked by the Capcom corporation. I'm afraid we'll have to remove your spine.

Ray: *whines* Again? But you already took my liver, both kidneys, lungs and most major arteries!

Prowl: HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?

Ray: Foolish FOOLISH FOOL!! A real man only needs testicles to live!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
DMX: *Wipes imaginary tear* See? That's one coyote I'm proud of.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad