Join our server on Discord

Shiny
*Cage disappears with a pop*

DMX: Ooh. Nice, I can escape now. Shadow! Let's get a couple of hammers, I want to play whack-a-mole with those bionically modified badgers. Mario and Luigi probably will spare them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Hmm...I wonder how long I can do this without being noticed, so far, I've been doing a pretty good job...I'm the invisible man, I'm the invisible man, so I don't know how you can, see right through me.) GIMME DA BEER GIMME DA BEER GIMME DA BEER DA BEER DA BEER DA BEER BEER BEER BEEEEEERRRRRRR!!! *beer dissappears (hey that rhymed too)* No! Fine, I'll settle for a soda. Gah!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow: *Summons heavy arms custom and aims millions of guns and rockets at Venin* Back, away, from, my, beer. Slowly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
C'mon, Shadow. It's not like he's stolen all the reservior we got from Slash's refrigerator. Though I probably shouldn't have mentioned that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*twitching* Must...have...beer..must...have........BEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!! *maniacal laughter* You can't hurt a drunk!!! They don't feel a thing!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH! *zooms towards fridge with a sonicboom, takes the entire fridge and runs off* If I go, this goes! HAHAHAHAHA *coughs* HAHAHA! (oh I'm so crazy) Twisted

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
DMX: Ahem, that's not crazy. *Grabs part of the wall and rips it off effortlessly, then points over*

*Nearby Building*

Man: We're the Mythblasters. After extensive research and experimenting, we've come to the conclussion the human stomach just isn't a fertile-enough place for watermelons to grow upon ingesting a seed.

Man #2: Would you say this myth is blasted?

Man: Absolutely. But we in Mythblasters don't just unravel a myth and expose it. We drive it to the max and blow it up! *Activates detonator*

Watermelon: *Goes boom*

Man #2: This has to be the best fruit-based explosion we've ever done. *Happily staring at the falling pieces of watermelon*

*Back*

DMX: That. Is crazy. I mean, watermelons are so inoffensive! Why did they have to blow it up? I officially hate Mythblasters.

TV: And now to present our newest program! The Mythnakers!

Man in TV: We've found a sexy reptilian babe in a Scottish lake. Her name is Nessie, we're about to see if she's willing to do a strip-tease for our cameras.

Man #2 in TV: Ooh. She's agreed! Her top's coming off!

DMX: *Sitting in front of the TV* Now this is a real program.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...OH! *jumps on couch next to DMX and watchs TV* You want a beer?

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
DMX: *Chugging directly from a body-sized keg, before crushing the enormous metal barrel against his head once it's empty* Way ahead of ya.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awww, you had kegs? All I got are these glass bottles. *holds up two and drinks them at the same time* *starts feeling dizzy* buh I'm haffy *hic*.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Slash: Hey where'd the bottles of rat poison go? Got an infestation in my room.

Gadget: You're the one who invited me over!

Slash: Yeah well this is what you get for dismantling my 360.

Shadow: *Sitting in a giant bucket of popcorn* Pure brilliance, whoever made this show deserves an oscar.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad