Join our server on Discord

Shiny
Dot: I think we'd be better off with him playing around with our reality as it is. *About to perform sedate the Ominous man with a powerful draught inside a syringe* Hmm, but first- *Whispers to the Ominous man*

Ominous man: Submitted for your approval, a mindless brute of a wolf being enclosed as the stuffing of a pinata in the middle of a mexican birthday.

Dot: *'Silences' the Ominous man*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ominous man: Submitted for your approval, the assassin manages to have his drink, but is forced to come face to face with a great fear.

Venin: Fear, shmear, give me that beer! (hey that rhymed). *drinks, finds it empty* No! The horror! *TV flickers on in front of him...RICK ROLLER* AHHHHHHHH! GAY PERSON IN HD. IT BURNS!!! NO HOMO! NO HOMO! NO HOMO! NO HOMO! NO HOMO! NO HOMO! NO HOMO! NO HOMO! NO FREAKING HOMO!!!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Shadow: I counter your ominous man, with the greatest of all evils, the destroyer of worlds, the one, the only! ANNOUNCER!

Announcer: Suddenly, the pinata and kids vanish, as well as Dorothy's clothes.

Shadow: And?

Announcer: And she's suddenly bound and gagged. Can I have my pot now?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: *Naked, bound and gagged, angrily and muffledly shouting at Shadow*

DMX: *Eating a coconut inside the cage, manly goatee from a few days around his muzzle* Now I know what Crusoe felt in that cartoon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: YAY! *Grabs Dot and runs off*

Random man sitting next to DMX: You here for the Jhon McCain experience too?

Slash: And now I'll poke you with this stick till you can't lift your arms, FOR AMERICA! *Begins poking DMX with pointed bamboo stick.

Shadow: Think we might've gone a bit too far on that last one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Yeah, Shadow. No naughty stuff while the thread's still young. So give Dot back! And uhm... *Breathes softly on Slash's bamboo stick, setting it on fire* Somehow I just feel good even though I'm still caged like an animal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
O.o I leave for like.. 20 minutes... and my thread explodes!

*Throws small objects into the cage*

Also.. "Shiny" means good. Like in the begining of Serenity when Jayne says. "Shiny, let's be bad guys." I just think it sounds better to say Shiny when good things happen than to say something like "YAY!" Or "Woot!"
One of you is gonna fall and die and I'm not cleaning it up!
DMX: *Noms small objects* *Coughs* Did you throw a dynamite inside? *Fumes smoke from his nostrils*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Aww, spoil all my fun. *Sets Dot down*

Mindy: Don't worry, I'll make sure she's safe, *Innocent smile*

Shadow: Works for me. *Quarter rolls infront of him* WOOT QUARTER! *Pounces on quarter* YAY! SHINY QUARTER!

Slash: *Throws away burnt stick* Well there goes my fun, oh and watch out for that trap door behind you, leads to a pit of unhappy badgers with laser beams on their heads.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*half-drunk, half-dead* The terror, the horror, the cliche randomness, what more can you do to me?!

Ominous man: Submitted for your approv--*Venin kills him with the empty beer bottle*

Venin: SHUT THE HELL UP! *earthquake* Aw crap, now this zone is collapsing into the nothingness in the time/space continium. Eh, I had worse. *beer flys by* ...you know what? I'm not even gonna--GIMME THAT BEER!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers