Join our server on Discord

Shiny
DMX: Hmph! *Groans* That wasn't very nice. I've a very big and smart brain! I've developed countless of gadgets and divised extensive plans for the betterment of the world and its populance.

Dot: Stop reading my C.V.! *Fumes*

DMX: *Sitting in front of a computer, editing the text file* ...Also, I'm a geeky nerd and I have a thing for Shadow. Oh, and if you give me strawberries I'll ben,

Dot: *Disconnects PC* You can stop there!

DMX: *Still typing*

Dot: Huh? *Blinks, the screen still on, ominous, thrilling music enveloping the place* I think we just entered the twilight zone again, guys.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Nah I'm sure everything's fine.

Ominous man: Submitted for your approval, a group of individuals who's shear madness and insanity can warp the fabrics of our own reality, twisting them into horrifying creatures and torturous events. This, is the twillight zone.

Shadow: yep, I sense no danger here.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Wow, that guy's a no-face.

Dot: Don't insult him! We don't know what he's capable of!

DMX: *Walking around Ominous Man* No, actually, he doesn't have a face. Maybe we should feed him to Reno.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ominous man: Submitted for your approval, a muscular dragon capable of lifting 20 times his own weight, yet unable to escape from a simple cage, *Cage suddenly appears around Mar* this, is the twilight zone.

Edward: Twilight?

Slash: Shadow, you are so gay.

Shadow: What? My sister ordered the movie and I couldn't get to the remote, honestly.

Slash: Yeah, surrrrre.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*still half-drink* you know wut omnimous stuff needs? SINGING!!

say what?bobobo!saw what?saw what? bobobo! saw what saw what? bobobo!scallops stab dogs step off rebecca .E now!but coal that goes in eyes!who bought that?karate!go go drinky stein!oh,i have good GOT us a gun!aoowh!gong the cheese has got some.loretta keeps a toga lorra,s nice.monkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeyHELLO!got to go! be a donkey puncher bug is sold! joa hossel wubba! we,ll build a sandwich at joe's kinky ass world beach skimmer!trashy blonde!he,s a f****** cool basterd!let it go!what i let you buy shoes now!?some day i got us a takeout!,i like your foot tonight....BEEP!BEEP! man chewy! lo mein lo mein!i can eat the cat!go mayo,mayo!go,go,go!ban canned tuna!who likes white noodle?jhonny jeff! the sun the sun the sun the sun the sun the sun THIS SUNDAY!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
DMX: Wait, what? *Looks around the cage* This is so not fun. But then again, time to show off what makes ladies swoon over for. *Grips the bars from the cage and then effortlessly pulls them apart, walking out* Heh, piece of, *Bumps into more steel bars* Oww! Damned, whut? *Blinks, noticing he's surrounded by bars again* I think it's going to be one of those days.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Whispering in ominous man's ear*

Ominous man: Submitted for your approval. A sexy dragoness, capable of forms of incredible science and mathmatics, yet unable to resist the charms of a sexy wolf.

Shadow: APRROVED!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ominous man: Submitted for your approval, an assassin attempts to catching a flying alcoholic beverage, but is unable to touch it. This is the twilight zone.

Venin: NOOOOOO!! SUCH TORTURE! CURSE WHOMEVER OPEN THE GATE TO WHEREVER. *keeps trying for the beer* got it! NO! got it! NO! got it! NOO! what kind of sick and cruel and twisted and cruel and beer hating person would do this?! GOT IT! NOOOOO! DAMN IT!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Dot: *Suddenly wearing a loosened lab coat and only a bikini underneath* I think I've never such a handsome wolf. *Rubbing against Shadow*

DMX: Wow, that guy works like that book of life or history or something from Jackie Chan Adventures.

Dot: Yeah right! *Bumps self on Shadow and then quickly gets dressed appropiately again* Ugh! This warping-reality phenomenon you guys control is annoying!

DMX: Hey wait a sec. You broke free of that mind-control thing that no-face guy did. Why can't I get outside of this cage? LOOK! *Growls, punching the cage open again and walking outside, only to bump himself onto bars into a new cage* Argh! Dammit! Not fair!

Dot: *Observes a shiny neon-sign over the opposite side of the cage which says 'Exit'* I wonder if we should tell him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sahdow: Wait a second how can their be two ominous mans? Is that right? Mans? Wouldn't it be men?

Ominous man: Submitted for your approval, a man incapable of properly spelling even his own name. This, is the twilight zone.

Shadow: IT WAS A TYPO YA JERK!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad