Join our server on Discord

Shiny
DW: *Avoids Venin's attack with ease, and then paralizes him in place* You don't wanna fight me, I'm an OC created from a 5 year old anime-loving child who dreamt of having legendary POWERZZZZ of doom until he was 8 years old. *Releases venin*

Sacchi: *Appears out of no where with a regenerator behind of him* Yo. what did I miss?

Regenerator: *Hard breathing and tries to bite sacchi's neck*

Sacchi: *Summons handcannon and shoots regenerator and he goes SPLAT.* That was the last one.

DW: you had the handcannon? Since when?

Sacchi: Since I got patience to finish mercenaries.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
WAY TO MESS UP THE POOR GIRL'S THREAD WITH YOUR CRUDE AND VILE BEHAVIOUR AND BODILY FLUIDS~!

Kaylee, come with me. I don't have alternate personalities, or an explosives fetish, or the need to rub myself up against you.

I do, however, on occasion, paint my face with chocolate cake, wrap myself in toilet paper and ride the lift up and down an apartment building for two hours solid, throwing articles of clothing at passers-by when the doors open.

But, i mean, we've all done it. <3

all i ever wanted was the world.

Shadow: He thinks this is crude and vile?

Slash: He don't know us very well do he?

Shadow: Seriously, it's not like we've unleashed zombies, or demons, or robots.

Slash: Or demonic robot zombies.

Shadow: With cowboy hats.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Oh oh oh! *Raises hand*

Dot: No. You can't.

DMX: D'aww.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grr, *mumbles something about DW's powerz of doom* If I was drunk, I wouldn't feel (or know) a thing. I'll get you next time DW or my name isn't Venin, the elite, drunken assass--*sees a bottle of beer fly through the air* OH! Shiny, flying alcoholic beverage! *chases after it*
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Firefly is and will be one of my favorite mini series's of all time just fantastic and indeed a shame.

MY name is Azu Gabu furry and resident Gabumon hybrid at your service *bows and smiles* Hope you make lots of friends and enjoy the place where all this can happen.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds