Join our server on Discord

What's wrong with me?
boohoo You've been here three weeks. Stop whining.

It's a reputation marking on a message board. It has no impact on your life what so ever.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(11-05-2009 08:55 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: boohoo You've been here three weeks. Stop whining.

It's a reputation marking on a message board. It has no impact on your life what so ever.

Perhaps you failed to see the date I first posted this thread. I was here for shorter than three weeks at the time I posted this.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(11-05-2009 09:13 AM)Venin Wrote:
(11-05-2009 08:55 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: boohoo You've been here three weeks. Stop whining.

Perhaps you failed to see the date I first posted this thread. I was here for shorter than three weeks at the time I posted this.

So...that's even worse.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(11-09-2009 09:46 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote:
(11-05-2009 09:13 AM)Venin Wrote:

So...that's even worse.

Oi. Chill laddy. Give it time and it will go alright.