Join our server on Discord

Kharon Alpha's MARCH Contest
Hybrid Halogen Wrote:What? Is Chibi Rena any good?
At least that's what people keep telling me ;)
And Thunder: I beat you once, and while I fooled around with algorithms, you beat Red Rover (or tied with him, depending on the rating method). So join the fray, let's see what happens :)
But thanks for the nice welcome, feels good to be here ^^

Hybrid Halogen Wrote:**How come there's always good authors here?
Well, this is the meeting place for good authors :)
A'ight, this is looking like it'll be good. Some advice:

Red:
Lookin' forward to the entry, I hope it's as good as I'm hoping it will be.

HH:
No, just a quote won't work -- a quote has a feel to it, a sense in which it ought to be used. "To be or not to be" is a very existentialist line from Hamlet, debating the worth of his life with the dead. On the other hand "What light through yonder window..." is a very romantic line, delivered in a setting involving lovers.

Also, don't read the sonnets so much -- try going through the plays. My personal suggestions are "The Taming of the Shrew", "Romeo & Juliet", "Hamlet" (though it may not apply to this contest), "Macbeth", and "Midsummer Night's Eve". There are some other good ones, but I haven't gotten through my whole book of Shakespeare yet, so I can't suggest much of the rest.

Also, you shouldn't be surprised about good authors around here -- most of us are very good. Besides which, you kind of blew your bluff when you reacted to Chibi Rena.

Hazan:
You really should enter. It's easy to bluff about being good or bad, especially online. Me? My art sucks, but there are people who think it's okay. My writing is my real strong point. So I keep at that, but I'm not gonna give up drawing just because there are better artists, and if I wanted to enter a contest, I'd enter for the sake of entering, not based on who else was entering.

Chibi Rena and ThunderEchoes:
Good luck, the same goes to all the other entrants as well.
Thanks Kharon, but it's not just that. I too do things for the sake of it not cause of others. But still, I can't enter. Not enough time and busy with other lemon project keep me a way from this promising contest. Sorry. But I wish best of luck to all the contestant ^_^

And uhh, Kharon? I'm still a judge right? ^^;
**Gulp** A judge? Man I shouldn't have provoked you. It wasn't me I tell you....it was...uh..em....*Sweatdrop*...I was possessed!!! Ya thats right, an ancient Digimon ghost took over my keyboard and typed those stuff.
Hey, easy there. I'm not that scary. People know me as a very nice guy, so calm down. ^_^;; Don't worry and do your best.

BTW HH, have anyone told you that you talk too much? Heh, just chill out and enjoy the ride. ^_^
I talk much? Yeah sure, where do you think all those post counts came from?
Of course you're still a judge, Hazan.

And you do talk too much, HH. If you spent as much time writing your lemons as you did talking, you'd be dong very well for yourself already, and not need to bluff your way up.
Hi, Kharon, I would like to ask a question, my lemon will use a Fan-Made character, should I just put the bio of the character at the beginning?
I actually doubt fan-made characters are allowed.
Fan-characters are perfectly allowed in the story -- just not the lemon scene. And on that rule, I will not budge, not even for Lord Archive or Red Rover.