Join our server on Discord

Kharon Alpha's MARCH Contest
March will be the Refined Taming of the Shrew Contest, hosted by my number one: Kharon Alpha! So here are the criteria for the March Refined Taming of the Shrew contest.

1) One of the following characters must be willingly submissive:
Tailmon/Gatomon, Miyako/Yolei, Ruki/Rika, Renamon, or Calmaramon.
They must be willingly and consciously submitting during the lemon scene[s], not simply receiving or being forced. Rape or other forced situations are not allowed. Mind Control of any form is also not allowed. Force may be used in the "taming", but not in the lemon scene[s].
The above characters may also not be dominant in the relationship, even if one of the others is already being submissive. Though I am not demanding a straight pairing, the above characters can not be dominant, only submissive.

2) All characters involved must be pre-existing Real or Fan-Made Digimon, or Digimon characters. For one guide to fan-made Digimon and characters, check my FMDE. You can also check VANDEMON's site, if you can read a bit of japanese, for official Digimon (search Google for "VANDEMON card index") . If a Digimon/Character is not in one of these places, please provide validation through a link to a prior story containing them, or a site containing their information (in the body of email, not the submission itself).

3) Crossovers with any non-digimon series will be disqualified without questions or exceptions. Crossovers between the Digimon seasons are acceptable, though. Authors can enter only one story, though another may be entered to replace the first. Judges will not be disqualified from entering the contest.

4) Submissions must be received by the Ides of March. For those not well versed in Shakespeare, this means March 15. I will be judging by Pacific Time for this, all entries received prior to the March 16 will be included. I will exercise discretion with those received in the 16th, and all received after that will be disqualified.

-----Grading System [Generic]-----

Plot (1-20 points)
Plot design, overall creativity, unexpectedness, twists and turns, etc.

Character Depth (1-20 points)
The ability to capture personality, so they're not all mindless atomiton droids.

Lemon scene(s) (1-20 points)
Need I explain this to you?

Writing Quality (1-20 points)
Simply how well it is written, descriptions, lack of overdoing it, etc.

Grammar (1-20 points)
Last but not least, a lemon can be good... if you can understand what the hell they're saying

Then you have the Overall score, which is these 5 scores combined,
and wa-la! There is also a ranking system, depending on the overall score: Behold.

0 (Penis falls off)
1-10 Lemon Nazi
11-20 Talentless
21-30 Noob
31-40 Ameteur
41-50 Elementary
51-60 Not too shabby
61-70 Quite good
71-80 Excellent
81-90 Jesus
91-99 God
100 (Orgasmic Cry)

One bonus point will be added to the final score (if below 100) for working a Shakespeare reference in seamlessly.

The prizes will be as in January's contest, however there will be only two prizes. The First Prize will be a request fic, anything the winner desires, from me.

The Runner-Up will be awarded to the second highest score, and will be a request pairing. This pairing may or may not get a fic on its own [ie: it may end up as a chapter in one of my series], that is up to my discretion.

I would love to offer better, morre tangible prizes, like someone with a babying fetish who shall not be named. However, I don't exactly have money to spend on prizes for the contest. If that changes, though, my next contest might indeed have better prizes.

You may notice, my name has changed here... Alpua is the literal transliteration. "Alpha" is simply the easiest way to present the name to most humans, and that's what I do.
Hehe I hope someone will be joining me in this contest. Perhaps I should sweeten the deal and offer a lemon to whomever manages to beat me?
Hehe, your on Red! Sorry, but I have no idea what the taming of the shrew was, could someone give me a little info?
Hehe I hope someone will be joining me in this contest. Perhaps I should sweeten the deal and offer a lemon to whomever manages to beat me?

Idea !!!!!

*starts writing*
Paladine, "Taming of the Shrew" was just like the current contest, but with a few minor changes in the requirements. We're doing a refined edition now 'cause there only was one submission last time.
So, I guess we can maybe count Red Rover and ThunderEchoes in?
This may become quite interesting...
Me and my bad luck!!! I thought I
Hehe, I think I will be good enough by the deadline to take at least third, especially since I am learning from someone special!!! 8)
I'm not entering for sure... but it looks like competition levels are rising anyway. :D
There's a slight chance I might enter this one, if I could. Just cause I consider Red as my rival. But in a friendly way ^_^ like Ryu and Ken in Street Fighter. Not in a DV85-like way >_<
Hazan, no offence, but are you sure your caliber of writing has reached "Oh! Lord Red Rover's"? Hehe, well I'm just his biggest fan, its him who inspired me to start writing!!! He is always the GREATEST lemoner ever. **hehe, hope the sucking up would make him go easier on me**

Thunder, why aren't you taking part? I took part cuz my two rivals did (You and Red, cuz you both beat me really bad in the Feb contest) I even downloaded all shakespeare's work, gotta be prepared :).

But they are all too long to read, so if I use a single phrase of "To be or not to be" would that be good enough?

Well........guys, see you on the battle field.

p.s (Paladin, you are so modest....if Thunder is not entering, then my position would be second under Sir Red. So you'd be 3rd easily without my compitition.)

p.p.s (Paladin, who is this special person helping you out?)

-Hybrid Halogen