Join our server on Discord

Kharon Alpha's MARCH Contest
Just to prove I'm not bluffing about W.Shakespeare.

I got the "Compete works"

Pages 2 186
Words 901 371
Character with spaces 5 333 743
Paragraphs 114 840

See, lots of reading to do!!
Well, I will give you a hint Hybrid

You said :
"Hehe, well I'm just his biggest fan, its him who inspired me to start writing!!"

I'll give you ONE guess! :D
*Gulp* what? SIR Red is helping you out??? **Double gulp**

So, anyone offering to help me? Thunder?
Hmmmm... Ya know, I just might join this. I'll try anyways, have no idea if I can write a lemon in eleven days, but with all the competition, and getting a request lemon from BOTH Red and Kharon, the deal just sounds too sweet not to try.

See what I can come up with.
Quote:Hazan, no offence, but are you sure your caliber of writing has reached "Oh! Lord Red Rover's"?

Well, I think I do. Anyone can. I for one don't think that Red is "oh godly the Best!" He's great, but not the best in my book.

Quote:if Thunder is not entering, then my position would be second under Sir Red. So you'd be 3rd easily without my compitition.

O_o Oh, and you suddenly became the one who rules overall huh? This so arrogantly discouraging! Damn! And because of those comments of yours, I decided not to enter. Good luck to you all and have fun. Knock yourself out.
Ahhh, come on Hazan!!! I was just kidding! Can't a new lemoner bluff a little to keep his confidence up? I might sink to the bottom of the group, so don't take my words seriously. Please enter, I'm sure you'll prove competition for Red.

I sincerely apologize and hope more people would enter!!!
Well, I hope a few people here still remember me... *smirks*
Hey there! Thought you just disappeared off the face of Earth. I'm really happy you're back! (and disappointed because you're going to beat me in every contest :p)

See you around!
Hey there! Thought you just disappeared off the face of Earth. I'm really happy you're back! (and disappointed because you're going to beat me in every contest :p)

See you around!
What? Is Chibi Rena any good? **How come there's always good authors here? Poor me, gonna be last again.**

Note: Why is Shakespeare considered to be so good? I read over 100 of his sonnets, none made much sense. Guess I'm too stupid for his stuff. **sigh**