Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Gyros! Sweet, delicious Gryos!" Crimson's stomach grumbled in hunger before he chuckled a little. "Hehe, or whatever you want, cutie." He stuck his tongue out playfully before following alongside Shiva, his paw gently grasping her smooth, milky white hand.

"Yup, that's him," she confirmed to Kyosan before she stood up to the red haired man. "Hey Flaya, I thought you said this was the best workshop in the school, hehe."

The fiery red head chuckled a bit before telling them all, "Of course it is, don't you see all the talent in this room!" He then looked at the six other students now in the workshop before telling them, "Welcome to my workshop, I'm glad you all are here. We have a lot of training to do, but I'll whip you all into shape!" His ear then seemed to twitch before he told them, "Hmmm, the call for justice is in the air, I'll handle it! We'll train tomorrow. Make yourselves at home." He then ran out the door after whatever was triggering his senses.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And... he runs off. Not a very "staying" man, is he?" Kyosan murmured, a little bit nervous that their seeming leader for the workshop had more pressing matters to attend to, but chuckled nonetheless. "Oh well, guess we're all here then."

With a smile, Nathan approached the group with a confident smile, folding his arms as he stared onto everyone. "I guess we aren't the only ones here then, huh?"

"I-I'm alright, don't worry..." Vayne stuttered a little, though paused as he saw everyone gathering, surprised by their number as he mentioned. "So... a band of six, including Flay, seven...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nah, for me that is fine, Crimsy" The blue haired girl replied in an adorable way. She couldn't help but murr softly. She always had enjoyed the warm feeling of his paw against her smooth skin.

Sara approached the group silently, while helding her hands behind her back. Her ears twitched softly as she scanned the rest of the members in that workshop. Only after a short while, her tail started to wag happily back and forth as she noticed Jess and Nikki, her friends.

"Oh but I do worry" Jess murmured gently, still concerned nonetheless before she looked at all the others in there. "and hey, at least we are quite a few already" she giggled and poked her tongue out softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, alrighty then, cutie." Crimson nuzzled her cheek with his furry muzzle before he led them gently away from the classrooms and outside, just as the the sun began to set. "Ah, it's a nice night." As they walked along the path, his fluffy tail began to curl around the ice human softly.

"Yeah, who needs him, anyways," she chuckled a little before looking at everyone. "Wow, didn't think Flaya would invite so many. Well, I'm Nikki, nice to meet ya all."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, on that note, Kyosan here. How do you all do?" The brown-haired man smiled, seemingly more confident in numbers while folding his arms. His attempt to meld in with the crowd might be even easier then he thought.

"Well, uhm... I'm Nathan, hope we all enjoy the time together." Nathan laughed, looking around at everyone and nodding in agreement, finding the group quite a fair bunch.

"I'm Vayne... n-nice to meet you all." The white-haired boy seemed to timidly smile, surprised at the warmth coming from the group while a black cat seemed to slowly appear from behind his foot, looking up at everyone.

Hm, something doesn't seem right...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue-haired girl couldn't help but blush quite deeply once his tail curled around her. "I'm going to start having the feeling you like to feel my body pretty close to yours" she chuckled softly and pointed down at his tail.

"Nice to meet everyone, I'm Sara" The feline girl murmured rather sweetly, her tail swishing softly back and forth.

"And I'm Jess" Jess happily introduced herself before looking at Vayne again. Once doing it so, she notices the black cat. Quickly kneeling down, she smiles. "Is this your Mana, Vayne?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson chuckled a little before he smirked towards Shiva. "Hehe, maybe I do. I'm sure you like it as well though." His furry fingers then softly stroked the ice human's smooth digits. "Just as I love your smooth skin, you enjoy my soft fur. Am I right?"

Nikki looked down and smiled a little towards Sulphur. "Ah, what a nice kitty."

(????)

Veiled in the shadows, a tall figure gritted their teeth in annoyance. Standing before the darkened person, Tony stood shamefully while Renee sighed a little. Finally, it spoke to them with disappointment, "I gave you both a simple task. Bring that boy here. If he's allowed to learn the secrets of alchemy, his powers could be devastating."

"Yeah, but Flay got in the way, he's..." Tony then gasped as the figure interrupted him, causing him to quake in his fancy shoes.

"Enough. If that inept student is causing you problems...then I suppose I'll have to arrange for a little trouble for him." A small chuckle escaped the hushed person's mouth before it motioned the two to leave.

Tony started to sulk away as Renee stayed for a minute and asked, "Is this like...really necessary? He seemed like a shy do-nothing to me."

"No...Vayne...Vayne is nothing but trouble. That boy shouldn't exist in this world. When the opportunity is right, you both had best be ready. That boy will only get stronger."

Standing in the shadows outside the room, Flay kept quiet as he watched Tony and Renee walk off in the other direction. Hmmm... The muscular redhead then walked off.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, a cat huh. Vayne, can it speak?" Kyosan quizzed, curious at the talk of a mana as he gulped - nervous about not knowing the topic at hand, but he held his confidence.

"We're quite the bunch. Two beastmen, three girls altogether and three guys. Well, four guys if we include Flay." Nathan chuckled softly with a smile, resting slightly on Sara's shoulder.

"Oh, uhm... he's not my mana, he's my friend. His name is Sulphur." Vayne murmured softly, looking down to the black cat who seemed to near Kyosan, staring on him and his eyes widening slightly.

This man... Sulphur paused, before then slowly shaking his head and returning back to Vayne, before meowing. You can tell him.

"A-Alright. Yeah, he does talk, Kyo." Vayne murmured, before looking onto them all and smiling. "I hope it won't be a problem to keep him here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well you are right. It's all warm and quite fluffy too" Shiva giggled adorably and murrs as he keeps caressing her hand. "But anyway, let's continue with our walk. Once we get to your place, I'll help you prepare the meal" the blue-haired girl chuckled.

Sara meeped surprised once Nathan rests on her shoulder, and she couldn't help but blush deeply while wagging her tail frantically behind her again. "Seems so" was all the feline murmured.

"I'm sure it won't be a problem" Jess quickly replied and smiled at Sulfur before she stood up again. "And you say he can talk, but I only hear him meowing." she commented but then murmured. "You can show up now"

Shortly after Jess's command, the Mana of Wind appeared next to Jess. "I was starting to think you wouldn't introduce me to your new friend's" the Mana murmured, almost as if annoyed.

"Don't be like that" the pink-haired girl pouted adorably.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty, if you want, cutie." Crimson smiled happily as they started walking under the starry skies as they traveled down the peaceful path carved of stone. His tail continued to curl and caress Shiva as they walked along towards his house. "Ah, this place is so wonderful, eh? It's amazing how pretty it is, even after all these years."

"Aw...you guys are so lucky having Mana already," Nikki said with a little pout before she got over it. She then smiled towards Kyo, smirking a bit. "Hehe, what about you Kyo, do you have a Mana yet?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions