Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
As listed in the title of this Private RP, the members who can post in this thread and participate are moi, Regingald, Crimson Fox, and teh Matt Ishida (Yoosi). Other then that, only a moderator/admin with a problem here can post. Butt out everyone else or I'll keel you! XP

As you both know, this is a sort of AU idea for Mana Khemia. We've all decided that this will be the rough idea for the characters.
Regingald - Vayne
Yoosei - Jess, Pamela
Crimson - Flay, Nikki, Muppy

And, OC's as well. We'll set up a profile for these original characters so it's always easy to come back to the first page for information.

Name: Single name or first/last, up to you
Beastman/Not: Just list here if original character is beastman or not
Description: Describe your character!
Weapon: Prefered weapon in battle
Abilities: Any special skills, perks, or talents your character excels in
Mana?: List the Mana here if your character has one

And that's about it. Well, let's not dawdle!

Name: Kyosan Erixon
Beastman/Not: Not
Description: A 1m 84cm tall brown-haired man with emerald green eyes, Kyosan's body is lean, but slightly muscular- his usual attire either consisting of his white longcoat, a black vest and black trousers, or a blue shirt and red tie accompanied with again black trousers.
Weapon: His own fists, fire, sword
Abilities: Control over fire, excellent at swordsmanship and fist fighting,
Mana: Doesn't have one.

Name: Nathan Arikoma
Beastman/Not: Not
Description: Standing at 1m 78cm, Nathan is a purple-haired man with crystal eyes. Being quite lean, he also has slight muscle to himself. His usual attire is a gray t-shirt and black jeans with two studded belts or a normal black shirt with a blue tie and black jeans.
Weapon: Metal Claws
Abilities: Clean-freak, brilliant at close range combat, musical talent
Mana: Not yet.

This is just to make sure you don't say I'm not holding enough characters. Anyway, let's begin!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Professor Crimson Fox
Beastman/Not: Beastman, Mid-Western Vulpine
Description: He's 1m 90cm tall beastman with short black hair and deep red fur with white fur around his muzzle and chest. Crimson was born far west of the human villages where the beastmen have more canine features then their feline cousins to the south. His specialty is teaching students synthesis as well as how to use and exploit the explosive properties of their creations. Is known to be a little eccentric.
Weapon: Bow with explosive laden arrows
Abilities: Fire-proof fur, Superior alchemic knowledge
Mana: Mana of Destruction
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Sara Truesdale
Beastman/Not: Yes
Description: Sara is a 1m 66cm tall beastgirl. She has long silver hair, crystal blue eyes, silver ears and a silver tail with black stripes. She wears a black tank-top, black fingerless gloves, and blue jeans.
Weapon: Rod
Abilities: Agility, control over ice.
Mana?: None yet
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alright then, since everything is sorted, let's kick this pig!

========================================================

Kyosan sighed as he stood beside the assembly hall for all the newcomers to the school. He had wondered how he had ended up in such a situation, and tried to recall the events of the past few hours.

(Hours Earlier)

"So, you're telling me to go to this place... because there's a worry?" Kyosan sighed as he sat down at the desk in his house, filing the papers over it while addressing a blue-haired woman. She seemed unphased by his uninterested attitude, as she began to speak again.

"I've visited that place on curious runs. There is an academy in that dimension for succeeding alchemists. I don't know but I have a bad feeling about that place. Something's going to happen and everything points to it."

"I don't get it, Kotana. That's not my business anymore." Kyosan tried to say, but Kotana seemed to usher him on. "I haven't even recovered from just recently..."

"Don't worry, Kyo. My newest technology should prove most hepful... especially if you're going to be there for longer." Kotana tried to explain. "Just, try it. Talk with the principal there to see if you can enroll."

Standing outside, he noticed another young man, with purple hair walking in. Remembering where he was, he went on in- noticing the crowd already in front of him before huffing and scooting forwards slowly. "Guess this is where I begin."

"This is where I begin too." Nathan thought to himself, the purple-haired man looking around at the many people while smiling. He had been told he had a knack for alchemy, and was invited to the school.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shortly after, a beastgirl aproaches the many newcomer, her silver tail wagging around happily. She too was a new one in that school. Her ears twitch adorably before she perked them up while looking around and taking a look at the other students there. "Not many beastman so far" she commented to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sitting behind the long table besides the podium were several of the professors talking amongst themselves. A canine beastman looked about at the new students, grinning a little before he uttered, "Not bad. I think there's some potential in this crowd."

A small mana which appeared to be a minuscule dragon with dragonfly wings fluttered beside him, looking at the crowd before shaking his head. "Dunno boss, a lot of them look like extras to me."

"Yes, we have some of those every year, but some of the others...I see talent that itching to burst out." Professor Crimson continued to grin a little as he waited for the headmaster to arrive to speak to the new students.

Nikki managed to arrive just in time to line up with the other students, the blond haired girl sighing in relief as she looked around. She then smiled towards Sara, glad she wasn't the only beastgirl there. "Hi there. I'm Nikki. What's your name, hmmm?"

Unaware to the other students, a red haired man slipped around the auditorium, inspecting all of the new students, grinning a bit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once hearing someone calling her name, Sara instinctively perks her ears up and turns around to face the source of that voice. Noticing another beastgirl, Sara's tail wagged around happily. "Oh nice to meet you Nikki, my name is Sara" she murmured adorably, approaching Nikki while smiling. "I'm so glad I found another one like me"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Standing firmly, Kyosan paused while folding his arms. He was waiting impatiently for the principal to arrive- after the startling consulation he had with him. Frowning lightly, he knew his place, and had to act the part, whether he liked it or not.

As soon as he continued to think more deeply, a young man suddenly bumped into him. Turning around, Kyosan was about to say something, but took a moment to study him. A pale, white-haired and crystal-eyed boy as he immediately stuttered. "S-Sorry, I..."

"Don't worry about it, uh..."

"Vayne. Vayne Aurelius."

"Ah, Vayne. Just don't worry, things like that happen." He laughed jokingly, before turning back to the crowd where the principal seemed to arrive to the stand- noticing Kyosan and coughing awkwardly before approaching the wooden block- requesting for silence.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, yeah. I guess it's because this place is so far away." Nikki laughed a little before asking Sara, "Anyways, it's nice to meet you. So which village did you come from?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I live in Solace village. It's just a small village in the south anyway" the silver-haired beastgirl poked her tongue out cutely. "What about you huh?" she asks playfully.

"Ah, I'm so late" a pink-haired girl commented adorably as she puts her school bag on her shoulders while approaching the other new students.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions