Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
The blue-haired girl couldn't help but blush darkly as he kissed her cheek. "oh alrighty but stop making me blush all the time" she commented and pouted playfully.

Sara stood infront of Nathan and smiled adorably. "seems quite alright indeed" She held her hands together behind her and looked around for a short moment. Her tail swished happily back and forth and her ears twitch cutely. "I wonder where is that guy that was dragging you earlier"

"Why would they do that?" Jess quickly asked, looking concerned. "They are big meanies. Bullying freshmen like that" the girl pouted adorably.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smirked a little before he licked her nose playfully. "Aw, but you're extra cute when you blush, silly." He chuckled a little while his tail gently curled around Shiva, holding her softly.

Does he think I'm stupid or something? Nikki's eyes narrowed, the feline knowing he was hiding something, but she held off for now. "Alrighty, Mr. Secret, I'll tell ya. I come from the village of Sundale down way south. It's really pretty and peaceful. I came here because...hehe, well I'll keep that a secret for now." She stuck her tongue out cutely before grinning once they entered the workshop area before the beastgirl revealed, "By the way, he said it was workshop F-4. It should be around her somewhere."

"Because they see the potential in you!" Flay grabbed Vayne's hand and rose it in the air. "Don't you feel it, you're destined to be a Defender of Justice!" He then looked towards Jess and grinned, "And you look like someone that would stand by his side in his fight against evil. How about you two join my workshop?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, it does sound like quite the nice place." Kyosan chipped in, from her reaction he could already tell his ploy hadn't gone quite to plan as he nodded and smiled. "Well, it'll be one of these so... I guess it's just hunting for the right number now."

"He couldn't have gone far, most likely went to drag other people along the floor..." Nathan winced, remembering the feeling of having his rear dragged along the floor as he picked out a book; Alchemy Basics! Volume 3 and opened it. "We might as well wait here, who knows, there might be more people."

"A-Ah... I d-don't think..." Vayne stuttered, slightly nervous at the whole sudden take at the situation, but didn't mind as he shamelessly let Flay hold his arm and hand up, before then gulping. "I wouldn't mind.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With all that, Shiva couldn't help it but blush furiously. Her hands gently resting on his chest as she looks up at him. "Ah Crimsy, you are just exagerating" the blue-haired girl giggles adorably.

Sara smiles and then sits down next to Nathan. The catgirl leaned closer to him, her chest pressing against his arm. "Most likely he would drag more people indeed" she giggles adorably and then peeks at the book he just opened, while wagging her tail happily back and forth, eventually tapping against him gently every so often.

"Oh a workshop" Jess held her hands together and smiles adorably. "I would love that. It sounds a wonderful idea. I've been eager to join one" she admits while blushing gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson stuck his tongue out lightly before telling her, "Hehe, no need to be modest, Shiva." He gave her cheek a light kiss before he asked her, "So what did you want to do tonight, cutie?" The fox then chuckled a little before adding, "Or should I choose?"

"Found it!" Nikki then giggled a little as she pointed out the workshop for Kyo before leading him along softly towards it. "Let's see how it looks." She opened the door and scratched her head. "Hmmm, looks like it has seen some use over the years."

"Great! I guarantee you two won't regret it!" Flay continued to grab Vayne's arm as he started dashing towards their workshop. "Alright, let's get going! No time to loiter, there's training to be done!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyosan looked around the workshop, pausing for a moment while scratching his head- taking a moment to look at Nikki once more before speaking. "Are you sure this is the right one, Nikki?" Picking up something on the side and looking at it for a moment, he placed it back and continued to look around.

Nathan, even though he was blushing and felt nervous from her reading over his shoulder, didn't mind the sort of company as he continued to flick through the book normally- blushing lightly before saying. "You like being just as cute as possible, huh."

"A-Ah! W-Wait a minute~!" Vayne yelled, inevitably being dragged by Flay as he sighed- realizing the pointlessness of struggling as he beckoned Jess to follow. "O-Or not..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, it's always way more interesting when it's you choosing" Shiva admitted while poking her tongue out cutely, swirling a finger gently around his chest. "You always come up with great plans on what to do" she added.

Once hearing the compliment, the feline girl blushed quite deeply. "You don't like me being that way?" Sara asks playfully while leaning even closer to him, her body pressed even more against his as she nears her face to his. "and aww you look so adorable blushing" she commented and wagged her tail happily behind her.

Surprised at first once Flay drags Vayne along, she then snaps out of her trance once noticing Vayne beckoning for her to follow. Jess quickly follows them both, looking concerned at Vayne before looking at Flay. "Do you need to drag him like that?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The alchemy professor chuckled a little, knowing he was usually the one to choose what to do, but he didn't mind. He grinned a little and nuzzled her cheek once more. "Okay then. How about we leave right now and have ourselves a nice little walk? Then we can go to my house and have some dinner. How does that sound, Shivie?"

"Yeah, this is F-4. I guess Flaya lazy when it comes to cleaning up," Nikki declared with a chuckle before sighing a bit. "Although, if he's so eager to get people to join up, he could have done a better job setting things up."

Flay chuckled softly towards Jess before telling her, "What are you...?" He then realized he was still holding Vayne's arm from earlier before letting go just as they reached his workshop. He shook his head at Vayne and told him. "Now, that's no way for a Defender of Justice to act. You must be bold and strong. I see we have a lot of training to do...but I'll show you the Flay Cave first." He then kicks the door open and grins as he sees Nikki and Kyosan already inside. "Ah good, word is already spreading. Thanks for stopping by."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I guess so... then again, neatness depends on the person-" Kyosan began, as he looked around the workshop for a moment, before hearing Flay burst in behind them; staring onto the red-haired muscled man with a chuckle. The man from earlier, huh? Figures. "I take it you're Flay?" He laughed softly.

"S-Stop that a moment," Nathan chuckled for a moment, before hearing many more voices in the same room, quickly indicating it to Sara as he shifted himself to his feet and dusted off his arms, before slowly walking over. "Oh, more people~"

"Ow!" Vayne muttered as he landed on the floor, clumsily lifting himself back onto his feet before nervously rubbing the back of his head again as he walked in, before noticing suddenly everyone had seemed to come together. "It's... a nice place, actually." He managed to murmur.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue-haired girl giggled and nodded in agreement. "That sounds perfect. I knew you'd come up with a great suggestion" Shiva smiles and gets up. "I wonder what will you prepare for dinner" she chuckled and started heading towards the door, opening gently and then looking behind at Crimson.

Sara poutted adorably and stood up as well. The feline girl was enjoying to snuggle Nathan like that. Swishing her tail softly back and forth and folding her ears back, she follows Nathan, heading to where all other members of the workshop were gathered.

Jess quickly approaches Vayne and pokes him gently on his shoulder to get his attention. "Are you alright?" she asked concerned after he had fallen on the floor.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions