Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Huh, I guess this place isn't too bad," Kyosan remarked as he continued to walk around, though surprised at the beastgirl holding his arm gently as they went over the Student Store, the Student Affairs, and ended up in the Campus Grounds, looking around gently. "Got to say this place is beautiful..."

"Well, he was inviting me to the Workshop, saying I had some sort of quality about being "justice"... I don't know, after that I was just being towed." Nathan sighed, walking alongside her as he skittled his feet over the floor- soon approaching the Workshop before smiling. "We might as well look in there anyway, right?"

Although Vayne's happiness seemed to get the better of him, the white-haired boy turned to face who had addressed him. With a moment of his smile slowly slipping into his normal expression, he then murmured. "Y-Yeah, that's me..." He paused.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: New OC coming right now x3

Name: Shiva
Beastman/Not: Not
Description: She is 1m 70cm tall. She has long dark blue hair, crystal blue eyes and usually has blue lipstick on her lips. Being the campus' nurse, she usually wears white shirt, black pants and a white coat. Or she is also usually seen, wearing a light blue kimono.
Weapon: Her own fists
Abilities: Healing abilities, controls ice.
Mana?: None

IC:

Inside the teacher's lounge, a blue-haired female sighing in relief and rested a pile of papers on her desk. "And those were the last forms I needed to fill for today" she murmured to no-one in particular and then rested on her chair.

Sara meows adorably and playfully clings to his neck all of a sudden. "Oh so you'll be one of those good guys that save ladies in distress?" the beastgirl joked cutely and then poked her tongue out playfully. Soon after, she unwraps her arms from around his neck and blushes just gently. In order to hide her blushe, she quickly approaches the door to the workshop and knocks on it gently. "but yep, since we are here, might as well look indeed" she murmured softly, her tail wagging frantically behind her.

Turning around surprised to hearing someone addressing Vayne, Jess stays silent for a moment, staring at the one that had called him before looking at Vayne again. "Do you know him?" she asks curiously.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson entered the teacher's lounge and threw his lab coat onto the coat hanger before looking around. He then grinned a little as he saw Shiva sitting down beside a large stack of papers. The fox took a seat beside her and smiled a bit. "Heya, Shiva. Finished filling out all the medical information for the students?"

Nikki nodded in agreement and declared, "Yup, and it's hard to get lost around here. This should be a good year." She then smiled happily towards Kyo before she let go of his arm and asked him, "Oh yeah, almost forgot. Before we went in for orientation, this guy...Flaya, I think...invited me to join his workshop. Apparently all the students need to be a part of one to do alchemy. Want to go check it out, Kyo?"

Tony nodded before telling Vayne, "I see. You need to come with me...now."

A blond haired girl soon caught up with her annoyed friend. Renee sighed a bit before telling Tony, "Always in such a rush. I barely had time to do my nails." She marveled at her painted nails before looking at the situation at hand.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure, I guess I wouldn't mind." Kyosan laughed, chuckling to the beastgirl's enthusiasm as he slowly began to walk, before blinking. "Oh that's right, we didn't cover that part. Do you know the way there?" He asked lightly to Nikki.

Although blushing to the sudden closeness Sara seemed to show, Nathan disregarded it as he pushed the workshop door open, before then looking about. His eyes glazed over everything as he smiled, folding his arms. "Well well! This place doesn't look too shabby at all!"

"B-But why? Wait, what's going on?" Vayne announced, stepping back in surprise as his eyes widened quickly. He wasn't so used to the sudden upcoming of the two, and he was definately intimidated by them both. Things... didn't look so well for him already.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue-haired girl meeped surprised. "Ah don't startle me like that, you definately are very sneaky" Shiva giggles but then nods. "Yeah. At least, I have finished for now" she smiles proudly. "So, have the principal greeted the students already I guess, no?"

Sara followed after Nathan. Nearing him gently, she rests her body against his back as she peeks over his shoulder. "Yup doesn't seem bad at all" the feeling murmured adorably and instinctively purrs gently, her tail wagging happily behind her.

Jess meeped softly and instinctively clings to Vayne's arm. Now instead of one, they had two bullying them. "Leave him alone you too" she almost shouted, trying not to show intimidated by them both.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup, another year, another boring speech from the principal," he declared with a chuckle. Crimson then smiled a bit before telling her, "The students look promising though, it should be fun to teach them once they take our classes." The fox then grinned a bit as his paw softly caressed Shiva's smooth hand. "So cutie, do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Hmmm, I think the workshops are in the building next to the classrooms. Ah, we'll find it," Nikki declared with a laugh as she continue to hold Kyo's arm happily.

"Shut up!" Tony yelled towards Jess, getting anxious about the situation. He then looked towards Vayne and told him, "C'mon, you're coming with us!"

"Oh yeah, this is going to work really well," uttered Renee, feeling a bit embarrassed by how Tony was approaching this.

"Stop right there!" Suddenly, a tall and muscular man ran onto the scene, grinning confidently towards the four students. Laughing a bit towards Tony, Flay asked him, "How about you pick a fight with me instead?!"

Tony gasped a little and became even more anxious as he began to stutter. "F-Flay! Urgh, I don't time to deal with you right now!"

"Ha, let's settle this like real men! I think a contest of strength is in order!" Flay laughed heartily before awaiting a response.

"So embarrassing." Renee shook her head a bit before adding, "Let's just go, Tony. You can't take him."

Tony gritted his teeth, feeling rather conflicted before he ran right past Flay. "You'll be sorry you did this!"

Renee sighed a little before turning towards Jess and Vayne and told them, almost as an afterthought, "So like...sorry about that." The blond haired girl then followed behind her friend.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing lightly once more as he noticed Nikki holding close to his hand, Kyosan smiled but chuckled as he continued on, following down the corridor while smiling. "Maybe when we get there we can talk more about things." He laughed.

Nathan, gulping softly and then looking back onto her, chuckled lightly as he tapped her nose before then folding his arms. "You surely love to get close to people, don't you Sara?"

"W-Who were they?" Vayne questioned as the duo misfits ran away, sort of disturbed by the whole event but glad someone had come to save them. "A-And w-who are you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva couldn't help but blush softly, surprised when he held his hand. "Well no. not at all. but why you ask that?" she smiles gently, murmuring sweetly as she usually does around him.

"Not really. just to you" Sara poked her tongue out cutely and snuggles him from behind, pushing him to walk further inside the workshop. "you are quite snuggeable" the feline girl commented and giggled adorably, blushing gently nonetheless.

"They don't seem any friendly" Jess murmured while pouting cutely. The pink-haired girl, looks at Flay and smiles. "Thanks though, for helping us out"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, well I thought we could go out and have some fun tonight, Shivie." Crimson smiles softly and kisses her cheek softly as his fingers softly rub hers.

"Yeah, that sounds fine to me." Nikki grinned as they explored the nearby area before finding a large building marked "Alchemical Workshops". "Well, odds are this is the place." She pushed the doors open before continuing with Kyo. "So, where do you come from, Kyo, huh?"

Flay grinned towards Jess and told her, "My pleasure, I always stand for justice." He then looked towards Vayne and chuckled a bit before explaining to them, "As for Tony and Renee, you could call them the peons of evil. Lucky I was here or they would have kidnapped you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I can't answer honestly... think! Kyosan took a moment to respond while following Nikki, before coming up with something quickly and smiling. "I guess I come down from a long line of people who studied alchemy similar to this, but in different ways. Mostly from a small town. How about you, Nikki? Afterall, you are quite unique." Kyosan chuckled, rustling his hands into his jacket pockets.

"Snuggable, huh." Nathan laughed, chuckling to the feline's closeness as he was led in further, soon moving in before sitting down at the corner with all the books and the ladder that led to a little platform above. "It's not too bad in here, is it?"

"Kidnapped?" Vayne seemed to reiterate, his eyes staring onto Flay for a moment in disbelief before then shaking his head. If at anything, he needed to know what was going to happen now. "Why would they..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds