Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Nikki gasped a bit at the sight of the mysterious ghost, shivering a little as she told Pamela. "I...I have to check on my friends, okay, bye!" She then turned around and bumped into Kyosan, blushing a bit. "Sorry about that, I was in a rush."

Once all three of the girls had ran away from Pamela, Professor Crimson walked out of the nearby hallway and chuckled a little at the ghost. "Hello Pamela, I see you were a bit impatient this year, hehe. Summer is about nine months away you know."

Flay then stopped dragging Nathan for a moment and looked down towards the fallen feline before declaring, "A young maiden in trouble...no need to fear...Flay is here!" He then carefully helped Sara to her feet and smiled towards her. "Such fright, what foul creature scared you so? I'll make them pay for scaring such a lovely girl."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ah- n-no worries," Kyosan started, shaking his head while smiling softly. The girl seemed to make him curious and had startled him already as he chuckled, and shook his head. "So, who are you then, might I ask?"

"And I'm still just as dragged as ever." Nathan flatly commented, before noticing Sara and smiling softly. "Oh hi, this isn't what you think it is."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pamela turned around, clutching the teddy bear closely to her again while she looked at Crimson. "I know it's still a while before summer. But I couldn't help it once seeing all these freshman walking around" the ghost murmured adorably.

Sara meeped surprised once he helped her out. "A ghost...I saw a ghost" she replied to Flay but then she perked her ears up once hearing someone talking to her. Noticing Nathan, she smiles. "I didn't even say anything about what this looks alike" the feline girl poked her tongue out cutely.

Blushing gently, Jess reaches out her hand only to gently holds his before getting up to her feet. "I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" she commented softly. "My name is Jess, and what is yours?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson chuckled a little before smiling widely. "I know, it's hard to resist the urge to do mischief, hehe. Anyways, try not to scare them too much. We don't need anybody dropping out after day one." The fox laughed softly before he moved on.

"A ghost, eh?" Flay chuckled a little, already knowing about Pamela thanks to his experience. "I'll handle this ghost!" He then grinned and added on his way out for the two, "By the way, drop by Workshop F-4 later. I'll be gathering more souls hungry for justice there!"

Nikki grinned a little as she forgot about the ghost and introduced herself. "I'm Nikki, just a freshman, hehe." She looked at Kyo, blushed a little as she guessed based on his stature, "Oh, you must be an upperclassman. Mind showing me around...and giving me your name, hehe?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Workshop F-4?... How do we know where that is," Nathan groaned, before looking onto the feline girl, smiling softly before then chuckling and offering her his hand. "Well, anyway, I'm Nathan. And you?"

"Upperclassman? Oh no, I'm a freshman too. Quite late, I guess too." Kyosan laughed softly, scratched his cheek slightly and nervously for a moment before facing her proudly, smiling softly. "I'm Kyosan anyway, it's nice to meet you, Nikki."

"I'm Vayne, Vayne Aurelius. It's nice to meet you, Jess." Vayne smiled, softly introducing himself to the pink-haired girl as he nodded softly. "Are you a freshman too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pamela blinked softly and then floated, following Crimson. "Do you really think their would drop out just because I scared them? That's no fun" the female ghost pouted adorably.

"I'm Sara" the feline girl replied adorably, while reaching out her hand to hold his. Though as she did it so, unbeknown to her, her tail wagged happily behind her. " and hmm maybe if the both of us look around, we may have more chances of finding that so called workshop F-4, no?"

Jess nodded and smiled. "Yup, I am" the pink-haired girl replied before putting a finger to her lips. "Hmm, do you want to keep me company? there is a ghost in the campus and I shiver just to even think about that" she remembered her encounter with Pamela, and folds her arms softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson then laughed some more, before turning to tell Pamela, "Oh, that was a joke, silly. You're too cute to scare anyone that badly."

Nikki chuckled a little before telling him, "Nice to meet you too, Kyosan." She then grinned sheepishly before asking him, "Well, since we're both freshmen, how about we explore the school together so we know where everything is at?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure, I don't mind that at all." Kyosan chuckled, nodding to Nikki's suggestion as he stood alongside her. "At least then we'll know where everything is, right?" He questioned rhetorically.

"I guess we do... and, nice to meet you, Sara." Nathan smiled softly, taking her hand as he slowly guided himself up back to his feet, dusting off his clothing before smiling. "Shall we then?"

"A ghost?" Vayne paused, his eyes slightly widening before thinking to himself nervously. If a girl is that scared I wonder how I might be.. He paused, before then looking on Jess once more. "Sure, I wouldn't mind. After all, you're kind of the first person I've talked to so far..." Vayne trailed off, laughing nervously with his hand resting behind his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pamela couldn't help but pout cutely. "It's not fun if I can't scare them. I want to make it to the next digit this year" she smiles proudly, remembering how many students she has scared so far.

Nodding gently, Sara then smiles. A soft blush crosses her cheeks as she stares at Nathan for a while before snapping out of her trance. "Sure. so why was he dragging you like that?" Sara asks curiously while walking side by side with Nathan.

"At least it's a start" Jess giggled adorably. "I'll be your friend then" she added while smiling cutely at Vayne.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, well, I'm sure you'll make it. We have plenty of freshman this year." Crimson smiled towards the ghost before telling her, "Well, I should get going. Those kiddies have a lot to learn once classes start tomorrow." He chuckled a little before walking off towards the teacher's lounge.

"Yup. Let's go!" she said enthusiastically before holding his arm softly as they walked around the campus, seeing all the sights of the school.

As Jess and Vayne were talking, a student with an annoyed look and shifty eyes walked up to them. Seeing the white haired boy, he asked him, "Are you Vayne Aurelius?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions