Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Yes, very much." Crimson smiled softly, panting a little from the exertion before he hugged her softly and licked her cheek. "You were wonderful, sexy."

Nikki grinned once her bra slid off, leaving her lovely chest bare as she turned around. She embraced tightly, causing her mounds to press against his toned chest before she playfully wagged her rear. "Don't forget down below, Kyo, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Even though he was already flushing darkly and his underneaths were tenting badly, Kyosan nodded in agreement. "Mmh, I won't forget~" He managed to coo into her ear, before his thin hands once again made their journey down her body, grasping the rims of her panties before slipping them gently down. "W-wow, Nikki..." Was all he managed to utter; her body seemed absolutely stunning to him.

"Mh.. yup," Nath nodded, and carefully moving his hands, grasped her panties before sliding them down; blushing darkly as the last of her body was slowly revealed to him - not being able to help his friend who eagerly throbbed below.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Really? Oh why thank you handsome" Shiva murmured sweetly while snuggling Crimson closely to her. "I am always pleaded to know that I make you enjoy these moments quite a lot" she chuckles.

Sara blushes more and smiles. "Do you like the view?" she asks while wiggling her butt teasingly for him before laying down on bed in a seductive pose. "Why don't you undress yourself fully and come join me" she beckoned for him to lay down by her side, her tail swishing back and forth.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson sticks his tongue out playfully before he slurps her nose softly. "And I'm glad I get to share them with such a sweet girl." He cuddles up closer to her before throwing a warm blanket over their bare bodies. "Have you had enough, cutie?"

The blond haired beastgirl smiled softly, loving his amazed reaction. She happily viewed his bare body as well as they embraced tightly before she kissed his nose softly. "Hehe, naughty boy...so what ideas are floating around in that handsome head of yours, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... to be honest," Kyosan paused for a moment, blushing darkly as he looked onto her again and again - surprised at how he had gotten into the situation. "I'd love to do anything with you right now... I didn't believe you'd be so... gifted." He managed to speak, cuddling her closely while his hands slid down her body and carressed over her curves lightly, exploring her body gently.

"As you wish, you naughty girl..." Nath managed to grin eagerly, as he then slowly stripped himself slowly for all he had left on, his stiff length already springing up as the last of himself made itself apparent as well as his thin yet toned and muscular figure before then approaching her on the bed, slowly lying down beside her, staring onto her naked figure in it's entirely. "And it's s-so nice to be with such a beautiful beastgirl."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Locked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad