Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Oh, I think I've heard of that place. I came from Sundale Village...I think it's just north of Solace." Nikki smiled a bit before she saw Jess approaching them. She giggled a little when she heard what the pink haired girl said before telling her, "Nah, you're not that late. Nice to meet you, I'm Nikki and this is Sara."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nice to meet you two. I'm Jess" the pink-haired girl murmured adorably but then she noticed the Principal getting ready to speak. "shh it's going to start" she almost whispered this time.

Once hearing that, Sara turns to look at where the Principal was. Her tail wagged happily behind her. She had barely arrived to that school and she had got to know two girls already.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As silence ushered over the crowd, the principal began. "I welcome you all to Al-Revis Academy. It is times like these where..." He trailed off, continuing to speak for a few more minutes of their place and everything before tipping off, saying. "That is all, classes start tomorrow."

With that everyone slowly began to shuffle out of the room, after a few moments, both Kyosan and Nathan went walking out. As Nathan continued to walk on, the brown-haired man stopped outside the hall, pausing for a moment. "Now just how to get about doing this.." He thought quietly to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jess walked outside too before then looking at both Nikki and Sara. "How about if we go for a walk around the campus? I want to get to know this place better." she suggested while smiling, waiting for their answers.

"That would be quite nice" the beastgirl murmured adorably before approaching Jess and then looking back at Nikki. "what do you think of it, Nikki?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ha, I knew I saw it!" A red haired man rushed past Kyo without noticing him before he stopped before Nathan. "Yes, I can see it clearly. You're destined to be a defender of justice!" Grinning proudly from above, Flay folded his arms and told Nathan, "Now there's no use saying otherwise, you definitely have the word justice written all over you."

"Sure, I don't mind a little walk and we can get to know each other better." Nikki grinned happily as she walked with Sara and Jess through the Al-Revis Academy, checking out all the different buildings.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Justice?" Nathan paused, blinking as he turned to look at Flay while gulping nervously. "What do you mean, uhh..." He stuttered, being slightly taken aback already by his stance. Who is this guy?

Picking himself up and huffing lightly, Kyosan slowly began to walk off down the corridor, biting his lower lip gently while staring at the floor for a moment. Or maybe this'll be just as hard as I hoped it wouldn't be.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We don't have time for small talk, there's evil afoot!" Flay then grabbed Nathan firmly before dragging him off, telling him, "I'll take you to our headquarters right away!"

Floating in above Kyosan head was an odd blue object that could be described as a floating pot. Within the metallic container, a pair of small black eyes peered out of the window. Such odd creatures. No antenna? How are they supposed to breathe underwater? I have chortles, hehe. Muppy then flew off, carefully analyzing his surroundings.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh! At least be easy about this!" Nathan yelped as he was dragged along, slightly waving his arms as the soles of his shoes dragged against the floor.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I don't think I can wait until summer this year. Floating softly around, Pamela clutchs her teddy bear. Looking around, she spotted three girls, her first targets of the day.

Unbeknown to Sara, Nikki and Jess, the cute ghost fades out only to then reappear infront of the three girls. "Hello girls, mind if I join you too?" she asks as innocently as she could.

"Oh sure, you c--" unable of finishing her sentence, Sara starts stuttering once she realises what the one infront of them truly is. "a g-ghost..EEK". Not thinking twice, and instinctively, the feline girl runs away from there. Due to her agility, she was able of going away from there pretty fast, but due to that as well, she didn't notice anyone infront of her and ends up bumping against Flay, stumbling back before falling down on her butt and yelping cutely. "owie owie, it hurts"

Jess had been speechless before suddenly stepping nervously backwards. "N-Nikki..r-run" she suggest to Nikki before running away from there too. Clumsy as she is, while turning to the right, the pink-haired girl stumbles against Vayne. "owie.." rubbing the back of her head, she looks up at the one she bumps against. "I..I'm s-so sorry"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Agh, if only I could find something to do!" Kyosan grunted, having hard trouble as he stumbled about blindly- not knowing where to go in the academy before blinking and seieng both Pamela and Nikki, stopping short before saying. "Well, that's one supernatural thing I've seen here already. Uhh, hai?" He exclaimed the last bit out as he approached the two.

Stuttering slightly and stepping back in surprise, Vayne gulped as he looked onto Jess. The entire thing had caught him off-guard, at least the only thing in his mind was to help her to her feet, as he offered her a hand. "N-No, don't be sorry, I am... Here, let me help."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds