Join our server on Discord

So i had to go to the hospital.....
(10-30-2009 09:12 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote: When I had my head smashed in, they used a liquid solution to stitch the wound. The doctor who applied it said the same thing, but when he first applied it, it felt like a cool gelatin. After about 5 minutes, it suddenly felt like someone was slowly sinking a hot knife into the wound, right in the middle of a conversation with the doctor.

I actually make that stuff, it's called ZAP gel. It's essentially the a topical version of what I'm assuming they shot MP2E up with (Lidocaine) mixed with some epinephrine and tetracaine.

And even butt surgeries aren't so bad next to what I saw today. I was in on a penile implant. It pains me as a man to watch a surgeon cut a guys dick down the middle so he can stick a malleable metal rod in to. And then the doc is putting dilators into the tip...gah, it was frightening.

Anyhow MP2E, keep on those meds as directed and keep that wound clean.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
The scary part is there are people on the internet who would ENJOY watching someone getting their dick sliced open.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Quote:Not just any butt surgery, the hemmoroid was blocking my ass crack, so where do you think they had to stick the needle in?

The homophobic impulses don't shock me as much as the thought of having a sharp pointy object piercing a sensitive inflammation in an equally sensitive body part. You remember Tom & Jerry?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(10-30-2009 01:32 PM)Venin Wrote: Not just any butt surgery, the hemmoroid was blocking my ass crack, so where do you think they had to stick the needle in

They probably taped your ass cheeks apart beforehand...and did finger dilation...that needle entry is the least of the nastyness.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
When I was seven I cracked my head open to the point where a small bit o my brain was showing... They just gave me stitches without injecting any anti-pain meds...

Pain scale 1-10

Cracking head open 7

Getting stitches 9.9
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I would give this a 9.8. A pain scale for me is hard to get past five. Damn doctors proved me wrong!