Join our server on Discord

So i had to go to the hospital.....
I had an absest on my tail bone. Well at first it was something that just hurt. Started as a bump. Then formed into a puss holding soft squishy ball thing. It hurt to walk,stand,lay down, move in any way. Went to the hospital. They gave me a shot to num it. But it didnt take effect because of the fact they only waited 5 seconds. No joke. 5 seconds then cut it open to drain it. Holy shit. It hurt like hell. I didnt cry. God no I didnt but i wanted to. But I grabbed on to the beds bars and clutched it tightly.

3 minutes of pain (Maybe more) I got it wrapped up. I am in pain. Tired. Not feeling to good. On medication. Get out of school tomorrow. So yeah. Crazy day. xD
Well at least you got some drugs for your troubles.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Yup drugs to stop infection. best drug ever.
Only good part about going to hospitals, the drugs. I hate when doctors do that, 'Don't worry this won't hurt a bit' *injects painful shot* 'that should kick in in about 10 minutes or so *2 seconds later* 'Alright let's remove that liver!'
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-30-2009 06:19 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Only good part about going to hospitals, the drugs. I hate when doctors do that, 'Don't worry this won't hurt a bit' *injects painful shot* 'that should kick in in about 10 minutes or so *2 seconds later* 'Alright let's remove that liver!'

Well the good news is the pain is somewhat gone. A little bit for when I sit down. But thats natural. But the other thing is. Dont go to school for the rest of this week. Surgery was that killer. But yeah. Pain is gone. Happy. Tired. Feeling better. so yeah. ^_^
Congratulations. You've had a successful ass surgery.

Quote:Only good part about going to hospitals, the drugs. I hate when doctors do that, 'Don't worry this won't hurt a bit' *injects painful shot* 'that should kick in in about 10 minutes or so *2 seconds later* 'Alright let's remove that liver!'

When I had my head smashed in, they used a liquid solution to stitch the wound. The doctor who applied it said the same thing, but when he first applied it, it felt like a cool gelatin. After about 5 minutes, it suddenly felt like someone was slowly sinking a hot knife into the wound, right in the middle of a conversation with the doctor.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(10-30-2009 09:12 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote: Congratulations. You've had a successful ass surgery.

Quote:Only good part about going to hospitals, the drugs. I hate when doctors do that, 'Don't worry this won't hurt a bit' *injects painful shot* 'that should kick in in about 10 minutes or so *2 seconds later* 'Alright let's remove that liver!'

When I had my head smashed in, they used a liquid solution to stitch the wound. The doctor who applied it said the same thing, but when he first applied it, it felt like a cool gelatin. After about 5 minutes, it suddenly felt like someone was slowly sinking a hot knife into the wound, right in the middle of a conversation with the doctor.

lol yeah yeah. Your the 10th person to tell me that today and yesterday. :P Well if i would of moved it could of hit my spinal cord. Causing paralysis. So of course i am glad for that to.
I feel your pain. I had to get a numbing shot to remove a hemmoroid (or however it's spelled). It was not pleasant >:(
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Ew. Butt surgery. Good that you're ok. I fell on my butt once. Hurt like frack.
(10-30-2009 01:24 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ew. Butt surgery. Good that you're ok. I fell on my butt once. Hurt like frack.

Not just any butt surgery, the hemmoroid was blocking my ass crack, so where do you think they had to stick the needle in?:-/...oh wait, you're talking to him? Whoops.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers