Join our server on Discord

Going to RAW!
Until one of the people here go nuts or I do something huge. Not that you'd know it was me of course.
I am sooooo tired >.< Long fucking drive. But totally worth it.

I'd probably have been able to see more of the action if I'd been watching at home.. I was about 4 rows from the very back, and close to the wall where the titantron is. (That's the really big TV thing for those of you who don't know.)

Normally I enjoy the show quietly, but I found myself caught up in the energy of all of the people around me, and I will admit to doing more than my fair share of yelling and cheering.. Which is probably why my throat feels like I swallowed a chainsaw. But once again, totally worth it.

My favorite segment from this weeks Raw.. "Raw's got talent." An obvious parody of America's got talent. Here's a video of it that I found on youtube. Whoever put it up cut some out, and the quality is pretty bad, but it's enough to get the idea. If anyone can find a better copy of the vidoe, please link it ^.^

I've looked over the rest of the show from my DVR, and honestly, I couldn't spot me either. Except for a very short moment where the camera panned past where I was.

Next time I go to any wrestling event, I'm going to be closer.. At least somewhere in the middle rows.
http://www.bobandgeorge.com/archives/041128

Eeeeeeee!!! Explosions! ,,,=^.^=,,,
Yeah, like I expected, that scene was just horrible. I knew slaps would happen and a small man dressed as Jack Osborn was awesome.
The WWE is all great and everything, but its how wrestling used to be fucking badass. Back in the late 50s through early 80s, professional wrestling was alot more cool to see in person and in television. Now, its just "soap oprea" shit that make it now, with the scripted ass story lines. Its not like the old days.