Join our server on Discord

Going to RAW!
Thanks to a very nice bonus on my paycheck a couple months ago, I will be attending WWE Monday Night Raw next week. With Ozzy hosting, it should be a fun show ^.^

I will also probably be going to Wrestlemania this coming year.

Not going to be ringside or anything like that. I'm just excited! and had to tell somebody!
http://www.bobandgeorge.com/archives/041128

Eeeeeeee!!! Explosions! ,,,=^.^=,,,
Yeah. That should be fun. Have a good time on the crazy train. And tape the show so you can get us a picture of you. And a goofy sign.
It's really gone downhill since Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, and Chris Benoit left. They were the best in-ring performers. I watched Wrestlemania 25 (for free on NBC), and it just looked pathetic. The headlining match was Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels, two 40+ guys who gave it their all, but still, they don't measure up to a lot of the guys Raw used to have.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well I think those two maybe be in ECW or one of the other federations around. I don't know how many are around though. And remember, Ric Flair must have been something like 70 at most and he still wrestled.
Van Dam I believe is wrestling on the independant circuit. Kurt Angle is in TNA, Benoit is dead.

WWE has been getting some new talent lately. People like Evan Bourne and Yoshi Tatsu. Some of it isn't as good as it used to be, but it does seem to be getting better.

Also.. ECW is part of WWE now.
Hope you have fun at the Event, albiet Wrestling isn't my thing. I find violence to be much more entertaining in a games console.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(10-30-2009 02:31 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Van Dam I believe is wrestling on the independant circuit. Kurt Angle is in TNA, Benoit is dead.

WWE has been getting some new talent lately. People like Evan Bourne and Yoshi Tatsu. Some of it isn't as good as it used to be, but it does seem to be getting better.

Also.. ECW is part of WWE now.
That's why I didn't mention the third. And yeah, I heard Yoshi Tatsu is good.
WWE is all great everything, but its not all how it was in the glory days it had in the 60s-early 90s. Its just changed right after the early 1990s.
Wrestling sucks but the games are fun. Smackdown vs Raw 2010 is so great it beats the actual show on any considerable level, especially thanks to being able to make storylines.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I need to get one of the newer systems so I can get that game.

But back on the topic of this thread. I watched Raw twice, once last night, once this morning, in an attempt to "Spot the shorty." And without knowing what section she was sitting in, I'm not sure if I saw Kim or not. I do know she was planning on holding up a sign that said "The guy behind me can't see." (Of course, he probably could anyway, but that's not the point) But I couldn't read many of the signs in the back, and I'm assuming she was somewhere between the middle, and the very back.

We'll just have to wait until some time tomorrow to find out where she sat so we can say that one of our members was on TV :P
And if you're not down with that. We all got two words for ya.

Suck it!