Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
:O.

Digimon World 2 was actually decent in my opinion.

Another one of my biggest surprises was Dragonball : Raging Blast. At first I thought '' Oh Crap, another Tenkaichi style game'' It shone through. Brilliant gameplay with brilliant graphics, a good fighting system and the voice acting was good.

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT : Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker.

You can't get past the fuckin' zombies! I tried for hours but nothing! And guess what, when you free little girls from locked doors or car boots, your health goes up...
Yeah, besides the novelty of playing as Michael Jackson and having some cool level tunes, MJ Moonwalker isn't exactly a five star beat em' up. Oh well, at least his relation with Sega grew and his studio went on to create some of the awesome music for Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
It took them years to actually say he did it. They denied it for a good long while.
Yeah. I'm still not sure what the reasoning was behind that. Some say it's because of the trouble he got in shortly after composing those tunes, but I've also heard that the reason he refused being credited was because he wasn't satisfied with the quality of the music due to the limitations of the Genesis's sound chip. Eh whatever, I like the music for that game.

Surprise: The Ninja Warriors (SNES): I learned about this awesome game from the Happy Video Game Nerd show (check it out if you haven't seen it), and it definitely rocks.

It's a beat em' up where you can play as three different robotic ninja characters each with their strengths and weaknesses. There's Kuniochi, the sexy female ninja who's the well rounded character with good power and speed. The second one is just called Ninja, and he's the huge brawler character who can dish out the damage. He can't jump because of his weight, but in exchange he gets an awesome dash booster. And then there's the speedy character (whose name I forget) who has awesome jump moves and ranged attacks with his chain and sickle moves.

It takes place over eight levels, provides a good variety of enemies throughout, and features good music as well. Each character also gets a good variety of moves to use against all these guys.

There is one drawback to this game though, no multiplayer. It's not a real big determinant though since this game was designed so that you don't really need a second player to beat it.

Overall though, it's a good beat em' up, and hey, Kuniochi was one of the first fembots in a video game so that most count for something. :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions