Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
Or "Ha! Ha! Sheer perfection." Also, even though I always favor the Fire element guy in RPGs, I gotta say Kazan's Mystic Art were awesomely ripped from DBZ and implemented just like so. Big points for not screwing up there!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well now... for starters, when I heard and seen the previews for the new Wolfenstein on Xbox 360 and other consoles, I was pretty excited. I loved the Wolfenstein series from the the 3D FPS, to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein, to the new one today which is just... Wolfenstein. Hah

I expected the best with all the fun Nazi killing and strange creatures and special guns and such... hmm, I did get what I expected, but it wasn't till pretty far in. Beginning was kinda boring. First getting your special power was something nice, but it gets old fast even though you need to use it a lot. Its nice of them to have lots of nice little weapon upgrades you can buy for you guns to make them better than how they are, but once you do, you can get through the game pretty easily.

It just doesn't seem to have enough...... bizarre things as I thought I would.

SPOILER: (highlight under if you want to read)

I found the 2nd or 3rd last boss to be...ehm... boring? Not sure exactly the word, seeing that it was just some giant bug and the one way to kill it is using the conveniently placed AA guns at the corners and just shoot the shit out of it. But for now! Let me just say that the last boss, is pretty damn lame! It takes way too fuckin' long to kill the bastard and he's always got the advantage against you no matter what. Shoot him up, he falls to knees and yells at you, you use your little amulet crystal and stab it in his chest then run away, then repeat... ugh...

The story mode is only good for one time play for me, no way in hell I'm going through all that again...

As for the mulitplayer, its the same concept as it was for most of the other Wolfenstein games online. Simple FPS shooter, you get downed, you can have teammate heal your or the enemy will just gun you down while you are dying on the floor. They haven't changed a thing with this one today. Plus they move so fast that you can never get a good shot when using the precision aiming, your best luck is to just shoot from the hip as much as possible.

This... was my BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
I've got that game too Gol, to be honest i hated the Return to Castle Wolfenstein game...mainly because i couldn't even get past the first level. Wolfenstein 360 is pretty cool, reducing nazis to green ash with the plasmagun is pretty sweet, weapon upgrades are pretty nifty too...and the invisible creatures scare the hell out of me.

I've got a Suprise and Disapointment for Modern Warfare 2, the suprise being that theres a Nuke 25 kill streak that ends the game online and the dissapointment is that they used EMINEM to market the game. I mean, i'm all for musical diversity, but keep it off of places where it's not supposed to be. They should've used something with more sophistication or ambience.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Biggest Surprise:

Okami! I knew I'd like it, but I didn't know I'd love it! Play as goddess in the form of an ambiguous wolf in ancient Japan? It was fun! I wish it could've been longer, and maybe a little more challenging, but I definitely love that game.

Biggest Disappoinment:

Charlie's Angels. PS2. I saw the movie. It was sexy, funny and action packed. I LITERALLY THREW THE CD OUT THE WINDOW AFTER I MADE THEM DO WEIRD FLAILING FLYING KICKS SEVERAL TIMES. I don't even know what to say to it! It wasn't sexy, the controls were crap, and it was boring!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Why did you buy the game? Charlie's Angels? Really? You payed money for that?
I bought it because the cover looked sexy. Yes, Charlie's Angels. Yes, really. I HAPPEN TO HAVE HUGE CRUSHES ON CAMERON DIAZ, LUCY LIU AND DREW BARRYMORE. And yeah. I paid money for it.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
If you wanted the cover, you probably could have just downloaded the picture somewhere though.

Also, yes! I love Okami too. I agree it was kind of easy, but it was a fun and beautiful game. I'm glad they're making a sequel for the DS.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I didn't want the cover, the cover just seduced me into buying that load of suck!

They are? I heard they put it in the Wii, but Amaterasu wasn't as shiny. I want to get a DS now! And I agree, it is a beautiful game. The cel-shaded graphics are smooth and breathtaking, as well as reminiscent of old Japanese art. And the gameplay was real good too. Like I said, I wish it was longer, and yeah, more challenging.

The story was really good too. And I think I cried at the end! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
When I discovered bioshock. I jizzed in my pants. Me and my bro went to blockbuster after seeing game play of it. And holy crap. It was great!
(11-18-2009 12:23 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I didn't want the cover, the cover just seduced me into buying that load of suck!

They are? I heard they put it in the Wii, but Amaterasu wasn't as shiny. I want to get a DS now! And I agree, it is a beautiful game. The cel-shaded graphics are smooth and breathtaking, as well as reminiscent of old Japanese art. And the gameplay was real good too. Like I said, I wish it was longer, and yeah, more challenging.

The story was really good too. And I think I cried at the end! XD

Yeah. Okami on the DS. With Chibi-atsu and the kid of two of the characters from the game.