Join our server on Discord

Don't you want animated series like this back?
I dunno anymore, I haven't watched Toon Disney in ages.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quote:Oh, and by the way, going back to the original, did anything modificative happen to Peter Parker's never-had-sister Dorothy-Ann that I missed? I mean, I remember the thief's daughter who's name is escaping my memory (Might be Debra or something like that) who is the actual Black Cat that works for The King Pin was experimented on by trying that stuff they used to make Captain America or any of the other Super Soldiers, and many of the other 'mutants', but did anything awesome actually happen to that cute blonde nerd? :3
Yes, Debra is the name of the cute nerd girl. I'm not sure what her subplot is in the comics, or if she's even in the comics, but I'm glad she was in the show.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(10-23-2009 02:18 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Uhm, why'd they put a lunar (black spot on the skin) on Parker's face anyway? And what's with making Eddy blonde and like Parker's great friend? o.ô

Oh, and by the way, going back to the original, did anything modificative happen to Peter Parker's never-had-sister Dorothy-Ann that I missed? I mean, I remember the thief's daughter who's name is escaping my memory (Might be Debra or something like that) who is the actual Black Cat that works for The King Pin was experimented on by trying that stuff they used to make Captain America or any of the other Super Soldiers, and many of the other 'mutants', but did anything awesome actually happen to that cute blonde nerd? :3
Yeah, There is a blond geek girl. Also, Women love Spidey.
Also, Ultimate universe. That's why.

(10-23-2009 06:05 AM)Sarita Wrote: Isn't it Disney X D now? (Space included just in case the board wanted to make it a smiley)
Yes. And they have Naruto Hurricane Chronicles starting next Wednesday.
Shall be fun.
Quote:Yes, Debra is the name of the cute nerd girl. I'm not sure what her subplot is in the comics, or if she's even in the comics, but I'm glad she was in the show.

<3! Indeed! I wanted something bad to happen to her, mutation-wise, so she'd get more air time at least. It's just- Mary Jane's being-lost-forever arc was sort of depressing to the point it was boring. Debra was a perfect candidate for, uh... Spidey's assistant or something! X3 After all, Debra and Peter both worked under Dr. Connor, who is the Lizard Man, right?

Quote:Also, Ultimate universe. That's why.

Wait, what? o.ô Do you mean Debra reappears at Ultimate at some time? I never saw her! X_x
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:<3! Indeed! I wanted something bad to happen to her, mutation-wise, so she'd get more air time at least. It's just- Mary Jane's being-lost-forever arc was sort of depressing to the point it was boring. Debra was a perfect candidate for, uh... Spidey's assistant or something! X3 After all, Debra and Peter both worked under Dr. Connor, who is the Lizard Man, right?
She did have a thing for Morbius I guess, not sure why. Yes, Dr. Connors is the Lizard, one of the more overused and less original villains I think.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey, until I discovered fursonas, I always had a childish fantasy of being able to turn into a lizard like him. Actually, that was until I started played Breath of Fire. I changed lizard to dragon.

Does anybody else think the Symbiote Arc was the best arc ever in the SpiderMan series? I loved seeing that dark-sided Spidey who later when returning to normal has to face the buffest, copycat blackmailer ever who apparently seems to be invincible? :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually, Venom is one of the Take a hero, and make him epic and edgy. Then turn him into an anti-hero.

Now, normally, Venom eats brains. Even a toy said this. I remember it.
http://hijinksensue.com/2009/10/19/sympa...-symbiote/
But he often times, just eats chocolate for the same chemicals.

And I meant about Venom, check the ultimate universe. I think that's why.