Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
Salem coughed and cursed as he was sent flying back into the ground "What...the hell*Cough cough*are you talkin bout lady? What's a digidestined?" he yelled as he picked himself up and wiped the blood from his face "My name is Salem Delgado, and I'm the top dog around here! So as cute as you are I ain't letting you destroy my turf!" he laughed as he charged again, this time aiming for togemon's legs.
((OOC: Anyone wanna come save me before I get myself killed? Oh! And for the record, Salem has yet to meet his partner or get a D-hack.))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think I can pick up his slack." Yoshino sneered as she cracked her whip across Ryan's back "Lilamon! Try and bring me that angel alive! She'll make a nice addition to my collection!" she yelled, signaling her partners attack "Yes mistress!" Lilamon replied as she tackled Angewomon.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That guy!" Max remarked from above at seeing Salem charge a Digimon.
"On it!" Circemon replied jumping out the window to join the Digimon on the ground. A golden chalice appeared on her hands and she aimed to to the ground as she descended.
"Delusion Illusion!" She called out as a red mist poured out from the chalice and covered the battlefield.
Circemon landed behind Salem and grabbed him from behind before jumped onto the top of a parked truck with him. Meanwhile she casted an illusion of Salem that continued to charge Togemon as a distraction,

"That's as far as you go cutie. Best leave the fighting to us." She stated as she released him.

(Well I finally found an excuse to get into the plot lol.)
OOC: You know Ryan, not everyone has 24/7 way to connet to DaD:no:
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Wesley gave a very slight nod to Patamon, then dove behind a chunk of debris from the building Zephyrmon had destroyed. Oldest trick in the book babe..

Patamon took his chance as Zephyrmon attacked, and rammed into the side of her head as fast as he could. He knew that wouldn't do much other than maybe distract her for a moment.

"Patamon now!" Wesley yelled from behind the debris.

A bright light engulfed the small digimon as he flew back from his opponent. Moments later his body expanded, and he digivolved to Angemon. I can't win.. But if I do this right, I can get Wesley out of here...
And if you're not down with that. We all got two words for ya.

Suck it!
(So my post was in vain lol, who else is at that same location?)
(11-06-2009 10:44 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: OOC: You know Ryan, not everyone has 24/7 way to connet to DaD:no:

OOC: I could get on you about misspelling "Connect" but I won't. I said I quit because it was slow, yes. But there is the fact I am in pain and irritated enough. So I am not quitting but ignore the post. I got to take a few days for my head to clear and my pain to go away. So out until pain is gone.

OOOC: Just continue the game. Dark I need you to make a reply so I can do what ever it is I do.
"Hmm, not bad," Zephyrmon flicked at the spot patamon had collided into her, "Definately an improvement over the hamster, but do you really think you even stand a chance against me in that form?" she smiled, her hands glowing with large orbs of dark energy.

Shadow glanced around the corner, seemed like everywhere he went there was something exploding or collapsing, "This is insane,"

"Yeah, I thought we had three more years till the whole end of the world thing. Damn daylight savings time." Slash huffed.

"Can you ever be serious?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angemon smiled. "Maybe, maybe not.. But I don't have to be able to defeat you, to win.." he replied, twirling his staff effortlessly for a moment, then holding it out in front of him. "You won't harm anyone else..."

Wesley took a deep breath and slowly made his way around the area, being careful to always keep some kind of wall between him and Zephyrmon. I have to do something to help him... he thought. Without hesitation, he picked up a stray brick, and hefted it in his left hand. If I can distract her at just the right moment... he told himself as he peeked around the corner of his shelter.
And if you're not down with that. We all got two words for ya.

Suck it!
OOC: You saying that you're out Ryan, yet you bitch at me to post. *shacks my head*

IC: Dark hit the building, quickly recovered, watching Angewomon and Lilamon fight a bit before joining in.

Dave put his firsts up, ready to fight. "Maybe I shound train my self to use a weapon, if the Dark Queens allow me to do so." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Yeah I am an ass like that. lol.

IC:

He put his fists up. I put the hand style to Taigitzu up. "It's been a while since I have sparred. Would you like to make your first move?" Then there was an explosion due to Angewomans arrow attack hitting a building.

"Damn it! I missed." She said loudly.

"Just keep going. You got plenty of time." I said smiling.