Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
Listen closely oh chosen ones, for on this day your worlds will be destroyed by a great and terrible force. But perhaps I am getting a bit ahead of myself, please let me explain what the cause of this is. You see, twenty years ago I and my associates fused the Dark areas of all the digital worlds in order to gain greater power, and as usual the digidestined of those worlds ventured to the core of our new Dark Kingdom to desperately try and split it with the pitiful power of their light and hope. However the purer the water the easier it is to pollute, and when they entered the core they opened themselves up to more darkness than their weak hearts could handle and many turned darker than any evil they'd ever defeated. With so many of their greatest heroes turning to darkness, and those few who had resisted the darkness being slaughtered with only a handful surviving, the digital worlds all fell into the hands of their new Dark King and Queen. And now with all the digital worlds under their control and a desire even more, these fallen digidestined have turned their gazes to the human worlds,intent on controlling everything. Now that you know what fate lies before you I will leave you with some useful advice, you'll find it wise to follow the voices in your phones.
Wishes of luck in your war.
Love,
Lilithmon

OOC: I just thought that seemed cool. This message will be playing on every radio station and TV channel the day this starts, but Lilithmon will not be the one guiding the newbie digidestined (unless someone wants to control her), as always that'll be Yggy and the few oldie digidestined that didn't go evil or die.

Basically ts is an rp were the digidestined of the anime have turned evil, those who didn't are either dead or training the new generation. I'll let you pick who's what if your an oldie, but by default Kari is the Dark Queen.
these will be our digivices, http://pokepages.deviantart.com/art/Digivice-101416989 also known as D-hacks.

Characters
season 1&2
Taichi "Tai" Kamiya and Agumon=

Yamato "Matt" Ishida and Gabumon=

Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi and Tentomon=

Sora Takenouchi and Biyomon=

Mimi Tachikawa and Palmon= Mian.

Joe Kido and Gomamon=

Takeru "T.K." Takaishi and Patamon=

Hikari "Kari" Kamiya and Gatomon(Dark Queen)=

Davis Motomiya and Veemon=

Yolei Inoue and Hawkmon=

Cody Hida and Armadillomon=

Ken Ichijouji and Wormmon=

season 3
Takato Matsuki and Guilmon=

Henry Wong and Terriermon=

Rika Nonaka and Renamon=

Ryo Akiyama and Cyberdramon=

Jeri Katou and Leomon=

Suzie Wong and Lopmon=

Kazu Shioda and Guardromon=

Kenta Kitagawa and MarineAngemon=

Ai and Mako and Impmon=

season 4
Takuya Kanbara=

Koji Minamoto=

J.P. Shibayama=

Zoe Orimoto= Shadowknight.

Tommy Himi=

Koichi Kimura=

season 5
Marcus Damon and Agumon=

Thomas H. Norstein and Gaomon=

Yoshino "Yoshi" Fujieda and Lalamon= Salem A. Delgado

Keenan Crier and Falcomon=

demon lords(temporarily good)
Lilithmon= Shadowknight.
Beelzemon=

And the heroes!
Name:
Appearance:
Digivice color(s):
Digi partner:
Other:

..yeah...was in a hurry when I made this, point out it's flaws and I'll fix them...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Are furries allowed in this?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Dave Leonheart
Appearance: [Image: daveleonheart1st6.jpg]
Digivice color(s): Black main, Blood red grip, buttons and the jack thing
Digi partner: DarkVeemon
Other: Well follow the Dark Queen's order without question
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Well, either way, I'm in. World War/end of days/all hell breaks loose RPs are my bread and butter.

Name: Brandon "Cowboy" Hayley
Appearance: [Image: 1196539606maglot_finger-1.jpg]
Digivice Colors: Primer Red grips, buttons, USB cable, Primer Grey case(yes, he repainted it.)
Digimon Partner: DarkRenamon
[Image: z58210182.jpg]
Other: Smartmouthed, Smartass, who's armed with a Remington 870 Express shotgun( http://www.jaxonsgottagun.com/Remington870.jpg ), possibly the only firearm in the digital world. He was part of a group called "survivalists", who literally planned to the teeth how to survive when all Hell broke loose. They just didn't expect the end of days to come from the digital world.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
This one sounds fun! I'm in.

Name: Ashley Denali
Appearance: See attachment.
Digivice color(s): Red (instead of light blue) and pink in place of the dark blue)
Digi partner: Gatomon
Other: Ashley is generally a very happy girl. And forgives easily. Despite her slightly airheaded attitude, she is quite intelligent, often finding ways around the most complicated problems with an almost unnatural ease. She tends to flirt with everyone, but she has never gone further than that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
Bloody hell. 0.0 swore I only looked away for a moment, lookit all of you. Well after gogglehead and one other person join I gues we'll start. All the oldies will just be npcs unless anyone wants them. ^.^'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Whoot world domination and lillithmon, dibs on lillithmon if no one takes her. She is so sexy.

SLASH! Get off the computer!

Name: Shaun 'Shadow' Dowley
Appearance: 6' tall, has short black hair, wears blue jeans with a white long sleeved shirt under a black short sleeved shirt with a tiger decal on it.
Digivice color(s):
Digi partner: black main, white grips with black claw mark like patterns on them. Black buttons and hacker.
Other: Laid back and relaxed, he's never one to lose his head in a hectic situation.

Partner:

Name: Slashmon
Level: Rookie
Appearance: Anthromorphic cat, has white fur with black stripes across his back, unlike black/gatomon his claws are retractable so he doesn't wear gloves.
Other: Smartass, attitude problem, enjoys just having fun even when getting attacked
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wait, wait, so everybody that's filled out a profile is gonna be a good guy?

Oooh, if that's the case, i'll take Mimi and Palmon, and be the bad guy!

all i ever wanted was the world.

*Hugs Mian and Shadow* Finally! Both of you can have them. :D Oh! And Shadow...just to remind you, Lilithmon's techniquely good for this one....least til all he evil digidestined are gone...Will! I go poke Gogglehead and make him join now!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lillithmon good! BLASPHEMY!

I'll use Zoe then cause evil chicks are hot. Especially ones that transform into skimpy birds and fairies.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad