Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
Wesley smiled slightly. "If that's the case, perhaps I should come back later." he said, though his instincts said to run, he couldn't bring himself to do so. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Get the hell out of here! he thought.

Patamon hung back a little. He was ready to jump in and defend his human partner, but he knew he didn't have a chance in this form.
And if you're not down with that. We all got two words for ya.

Suck it!
Dave looked at Yoshino. "Well if the human I frought didn't move faster than I can follow, than I woundn't have a problem." Dave said, rubbing his neck a bit. "She probley wound, but I can probely take it." Dave said.

Dark looked around the building, not attacking unless Dave says so.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mimi screamed with laughter at the sight of the boy trying to attack her partner.
'Looky Togemon, a kid with a pole! Careful he might give you a minor scrape or even a bruise!' She jeered.

Togemon let out a booming laugh of her own, before turning around and catching the boy in mid-air with a forceful punch.
'Who do you think you are? Oh my, a Digimon? Wow! Are you a new digidestined? Oh, this is too funny!' Mimi said, still giggling away at the sight before her eyes.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: I have been out of it for a while. Um.... Is someone attacking me? xD Cause there is a lot of "Right place wrong time" So I need to know what exactly is going on please.
OOC: Zyphyrmon is with Wesley and Patamon. Togemon is fighting Salem. Dave and Yoshino and talking, while Dark is looking around a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Thanks. I was confused. xD There is so much going on it got cluttered.

IC

I stood on top of the building with Gato looking at the mass going on.

"All of this because of power?" Gato asked me while sighing a bit.

"Like in the old greek times. Power is everything." I laughed a bit. But power shouldnt need a purpose I thought to myself
"Alright, you've got two minutes to run." Zephyrmon grinned, "Use them wisely," as soon as wesley made a single move, she would fire at him, "Two minutes two seconds, always get those mixed up." she laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I looked down at David. Wind blew on me making my trench coat sway a bit. I pulled my gloves down tighter. I pulled out my digivice.

"Are we going to fight him now?" Gatomon asked smiling a bit evil.

"A two on two match. Digivolve Gato." as I said that the digivice's screen glowed a bright light. Gatomon digivolved to *Glowing aura spinning ect.....* Angewomon <(Misspelled most likely)

"Ah how it feels good to be back in this form again." She stretched. "Lets go." We both disappeared and reappeared right where we left from. My glasses glared from the light of the moon.

"I hope I am not disappointed." I pointed at the Darkflamedramon. "He is all yours." At the command Angewomon went after Darkflamdramon. I picked up dark and threw him at the wall.

"I hope you can defend yourself. Because your digimon is going to be occupied for a while!" I said chuckling a bit. "I haven't had a good fight since the wars of gandoska. The good old days with Lucario."
(I got kinda lost. Can someone give me a summery?)
OOC: I noticed that this can get very confusing if you miss a chunk. xD