Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
OOC: If I knew it'd be granted I would've wished for my own gundam. Oh well live and learn.

IC:

"Slash, please tell me that was you." Shadow said as he ran into the living room after hearing a loud crashing noise, "I swear if that was the TV,"

"No, outside." Slash said, already at the window.

Shadow joined him, staring in horror at the thick black plumes of smoke rising, "What the hell's going on out there?"

"Godzilla attack?" Slash suggested, "Told ya japan was a bad place to live."

"Get serious this could," Shadow stopped as his phone rang, surprising him since it was only for emergencies and he rarely if ever recieved calls on it. He flipped the lid open, the speaker phone automatically starting, "What the, what's this all about?"

"Think we should trust it? Kinda strange,"

"Yeah, but whatever it is kinda hard to just ignore. Grab your things, we're heading out." Shadow smiled as he grabbed his digivice and phone, hooking them onto his belt as he and Slash ran out the building.

*City*

A harpy like creature stood on the edge of a building overlooking the city, her pitch black wings tucked against her back, a dark mask covering most of her face, "If they're in this city, they won't last long." Zyphyrmon grinned under her mask, "Wind of pain!" she shouted, numerous dark blades of energy whipping forward, slicing through large chunks of the buildings, causing them to collaps into the streets below, "Come out come out wherever you are, come out so I can kill you." she grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cowboy swore as the entire building shook, an explosion nearby. He thought he heard someone talking to him via his digivice, but he didn't care at this moment. He threw what he could into his old army surplus backpack, shotgun shells, a few pieces of clothing, some food, and a simple cleaning kit for his weapon.

Reyna tossed him his old green Ukrainian parka, and he threw it on, tossing some more shotgun shells into the pockets for good measure.

He cocked the black weapon and ran towards the explosion, his black and red partner in-tow.

"This is it!" she shouted over the explosions, which seemed to get louder as they approached.

"Into the mouth of Hell!" he laughed back, loading a shell into the magazine to replace the one that was in the chamber.

"...I love you..." she said quietly, not loud enough to be heard by her grey friend.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Room for one more? ^.^

Name: Wesley Valentine
Appearance: (See attachment) He stands at about five foot nine, weighs about 150 pounds.
Digivice color(s): Black and White
Digi partner: Patamon
Other: Tends to act more sensibly than most his age, but when the situation calls for it, he is more than willing to rush in and hope for the best. Despite his somewhat flirty demeanor, he is actually quite shy. He is also very protective of his friends, and given a chance, would sacrifice himself to allow them to escape from a bad situation.

IC:

Wesley raced down the street, with Patamon barely keeping pace with him. "Where the hell is that school...?" he muttered. He hadn't lived here long, so he was having dificulty finding the place.

"Take a left up here!" Patamon cried.

As Wes turned the corner, he was nearly blown off his feet by the blast from Zyphyrmon's attack. "Um... Wrong way..?" he said, freezing in his tracks in the middle of the debris.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maxwell looked out the apartment window at the battle.
"Is this a parade!?" He thought out loud.

Circemon walked in from the next room.
"You already up Max?" She inquired walking to the window.
"What's this? A Digimon battle!?" She explained.

"Others like you?" He asked.
OOC: So yeah I gotta wait for Dark to even reply to the action. Hmph. Cant have any fun.
Ashely stopped for a moment to consider the instructions given to her by the voice on her phone. "Running away isn't my style.. But whoever this is.. he might be right..." There's more to this than we've been told... The only way I'll find out, is to play along... she thought as she headed for the abandoned school.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
Dave smirks. "Do you think I work alone?" Dave said, slowly grabbing his digivice, hitting a button on it, sending a signal to anyone that was close to his current location. "I hope someone get this." Dave thought.

Dark growls a bit, keeping one eye on Ryan and one eye on Gatomon.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I glanced down and looked at the digivice.

"I know you dont work alone. If you did you would be an idiot. You should never let just your guard down." I take the digivice out of Davids hands and look at it. "Odd. You sent something...."

"I am going to guess a message."

"Your thinking of all of those movies where they pull something like this. But your right." I put the digivice back into Davids hand and kicked him to Dark. "I don't gloat and i don't brag. But you have been warned." I threw a smoke bomb down and me and Gato disappeared.

"So why are we running?" Gatomon asked.

"We are not running. We are waiting" I said to her. She rolled her eyes. "Building right there. Lets wait and observe."

OOC: lol crossed eyes dark flamedramon.
"On the contrary, you're in just the right place," Zyphyrmon smiled as she descended slowly to the ground, "Just at the way wrong time." she grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoshino smirked as she read the message from Dave "Lilamon! That kid needs our help! Come!" she ordered sternly whistling to call her partner back, who obediently knelled in front of her mistress and held out her arms, while Yoshi climbed on bridal style and removed her whip "Now! Take off!" she demanded, cracking the whip threateningly as her slave took flight, heading off to Dave's location and touching down in moments "What's wrong kid? Bite off more than you can chew?" the digital dominatrix laughed as she hopped down and strolled up to her young ally "Maybe I should ask the queen to let me torture you a little for this?" she cooed as she teased the poor kid.

((OOC: Couldn't resist...)
-------------------------------------------------------

Salem didn't know whether to laugh or curse at the sight of this strange cactus thing, he knew he was supposed to go pummel the fool that called him weak, but how could he pass up a fight with something like this?! And better yet, it had a cute girl with it! He could beat the thing down and be a knight in shining armor in one move! "Well that settles that! That phone guy can wait!" he laughed as he charged from the allies and leaped at the creature "ASURA KING'S HOMERUN SWING!" he yelled as he swung his pipe like a bat with all his strength at the back of Togemon's head.

((OOC: Never was the one for common sense...XD))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions