Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
Mimi giggled, stretching out on her deckchair.

'Wanna do something fun today, Palmon?' The girl asked, her body once pale, now tanned from the amount of time she spent in the sun. Her bright pink hair now streaked with black, and her usually girly outfits now complimented with fishnet, studs and chains.

Today however, the once Digidestined wore a simply pink bikini as she enjoyed her time on the beach.
'Something fun? You mean destroying something?' Her plant-like Digimon asked, the flower on her head spread wide to catch the sun's rays.
'Maaaaaybe. Although i heard Lilithmon is up to something. We could go kill her?' Mimi suggested lazily, rolling onto her front.

Palmon's pink flower was now streaked with black, just as Mimi's hair was, although it was not dye. It was the essence of pure evil that they had been tainted with in that fateful moment where they lost their purity.
'Ugh, but not right now, i'm too comfy! Wake me up if i start burning.' Mimi muttered, closing her eyes and sighing happily.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Cars zipped by as me and Gatomon stand on the side walk. i sigh a bit.

"You know. When I moved here I thought Japan would be awesome. Dont get me wrong I like it here, nice weather, cool traffic and street racing...." I said smiling underneath my mask a bit.

"Trying to start a conversation while we wait I see?" She said it coldly. I pet her head.

"You can be like me all you want but you know as well as I do it helps kill time." I said as the light turned green and we walked across the road.

Gatomon sighed a bit.

"Well lets talk about sex." She said. I laughed.

"Talking about sex with a virgin because of an anatomy classes i had taken? Very easy." I started to explain the way the vaginal is tight which gives pleasure better how it streches to make it easier to move faster, ect ect.
Shadow yawned as he flicked through his recorded shows, "Let's see, ninja warrior, destroyed in seconds, mass explosions, huh? Mating rituals of the siberian tiger? SLASH!" Shadow shouted.

"Whoa, geeze don't yell, my ears are sensitive ya know." An oversize cat growled slightly as he sat up from the cat tree he slept on, "What's wrong you lose the remote again?"

"Where's when animals attack and why is this nature show in it's place?"

"What I'm not allowed to enjoy a few shows? Not my fault you can only save four shows on that cheap thing. Besides some of those tigressess are kinda cute. Don't see me complaining when you order girls gone wild."

"Whatever, man it's boring today, nothing good on TV, nothing good saved, wish something exciting would happen for once."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((OOC: Wish granted!))

IC: Mean while in a dark back alley a digital gate opened and out from it stepped two dark figures, the human wore high heeled thigh high latex boots, a short too tight latex dress that left nothing to the imagination, a whip wrapped around her waist, and long latex gloves, while her digimon wore only a collar "Why do I have to do this?" Yoshino sighed as she entered the human world before pulling out her digivice and contacting the others "Dave, Mimi, Zoe? If your listening then get out her, the queen wants us to take out these new digidestined before Yggdrasil contacts them. Lalamon and I are already there and are beginning our attack." closing the come link she turned to her waiting partner and nodded as her body was engulfed in data, in a flash Lalamon was replace with a corrupted Lilamon, once a pink and white fairy, now dark purple and black "Attack everything, draw out and punish our queens enemies!" Yoshino ordered as the dark flower flew into the air and unleashed a barrage on the city.
---------------------------------------------------------

Across town Salem heard the chaos and cursed "Bloody hell! Is this what hat radio lady was going on about?!" he yelled, grabbing his radio and a long lead pipe and jumping down to the roof and into the school "Oh hell oh hell oh hell!!! Something that destructive has to mean a great fight!" he laughed as he rushed through the crowding halls, once he hit the first floor his cell rang "Oi? What's up he answered, stopping dead in his tracks at the strange voice "Listen closely chosen ones! Do not head to the battle! Not yet! Your not ready! This enemy is too strong for you! If you want to fight and stop this destruction then follow my instructions. There is an abandoned school near the middle of the city, head to it an in the basement you will find a large gate, go through it and you will be taken straight to me." the voice of Yggdrasil directed, falling silent once it's message had been heard. "The hell? Did...did this punk just say...someone's too strong for me?...I'll kick his ass for that!" Salem raged as he charged of to fnd the place mentioned in the call.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ground rumbled a bit. I look up to see the shining barrage over the city. I put my hands near my holsters. I started to speak to Gatomon.

"I think I found what we where looking for." I said calmly. She nodded.

"Yeah I think we did to."

"Lets go." We both vanished into thin air.
Dave got the message and smiles. "You got it." Dave said, grins, crushing the drink in his hand. "You ready Dark?" Dave asked.

Dark looked at Dave. "Always ready." Dark said.

Dave takes out his digivice, using it as Dark digivoles into DarkExVeemon, lunching an attack on a nearby building.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
'Mimi! Mimi! Your digivice!' Palmon yelled, prodded her partner, who continued sleeping. The plant digimon rolled her eyes, and pressed the correct button on the digivice, hearing Yoshino's voice barking out.

'Gotcha! We'll take care of it!' Palmon confirmed, before the link went dead.
'Hmmm? Palmon? Were you talking to somebody?' The bikinied girl asked lazily, rolling onto her back and sitting up. To answer, Palmon grabbed Mimi's hand and dragged her off the deckchair, then out of the Virtual Simulation shop.

'Awwwh! But it really felt like i was on a beach, why do we have to leaaaave?' Mimi whined,
'And my clothes are still in there!' Palmon merely let go of her hand, before transforming into Togemon in a flash of green light.
'No time! We've got stuff to do! Orders from the top!' Togemon explained. Mimi's frown turned into a smile as her partner set down her fist for Mimi to climb onto. Togemon then deposited Mimi on her shoulder, and the girl made herself comfortable between a couple of spikes, careful to avoid them due to wearing only a bikini.

'Then let's go! Boom boom boom!' Mimi yelled, as Togemon leapt forwards and punched a hole in a nearby convenience store.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Me and Gatomon stopped dead smack at an exploding building. My eyes widended behind my goggles.

"Gatomon. Time!" It was a yelling question.

"No one was in there. No smell of blood no smell of terror."

"who launched that attack?" Then my senses kicked in. "Digimon." I said quietly. I looked around. I saw a kid with an exveemon. "Him" Gatomon looked at the digimon. She looked at me and nodded.

I pulled out my pistol and shot at the kids feet. "Hey you!" I shouted. "Destroying buildings for fun or just to piss someone off?" This was a feeling of excitement and fear. Not fear for myself. Fear for the others around me.

"Like you said. Gonna be a looooong day." Gatomon said.
"I have orders from the Dark Queen to bring out the new digidestined and kill them before it's too late." Dave said, not faze from being shot at.

Dark turn and look at Ryan and Gatomon, smirking evilly. "Aim to kill Dave?" Dark asked.

Dave smirks. "Naturally, Dark." Dave said.

Dark grins some more, pulling his arms over his chest. "DARKVEE-LASER!" Dark said, launching his attack at Ryan and Gatomon.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Me and gatomon vanished right before the lazer it us. I appeareard behind Dave I grabbed him and put a dagger up to his neck. Gatomon appeared behind me.

"Tell your digimon to pull back or you die with him. I have orders from gestra alavasta. I am a side digidestined. I have to help. If it means to kill one that I shall kill you." The knife drew blood on his neck from being pressed down to hard.

"Don't slit his throat. I need to digivolve. I might be able to maintain his digimon if he refuses to cooperate. But digivolving is a better chance." She said.

"Wait and see."