Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
Name: Ryan
Appearance: Wears a black bullet proof trench coat. Red goggles on his eyes. A black bandana on top of his head with the bands down to his back. Combat boots. Looks weak but is really strong and uses anything as a weapon.
Digivice color(s):A gradient of blue and black.
Digi partner: Gatomon
Other:Sociopath,ignorant,arrogant, Angry, occasionally happy. Has a bad habit of not listening and being a smart ass. But gives people a shot. Loves storms and loves to protect. But hates defending himself.

This really seems like fun.
Name: Maxwell "Max" Bryant
Appearance:
-Eyes:Blue
-Hair:Blue
Wears a blue T-shirt and jeans. Is shorter then average for his age.

Digivice color(s): Gold
Digi partner:
-Baby 1 (Fresh): Galanthusmon
Tiny plant Digimon with two flowers growing out of her head. Like most baby Digimon she possesses no attribute and a bubble-like attack (Pollen Bubble). She is a Seed-type Digimon.
-Baby 2 (In-Training): Cirisonmon
Fairy-like Digimon with the only remaining plant element left over from her evolution being the flower growing from her arms. She is a Data attribute and a Fairy-type. Her attack is to spread pollen that makes her enemies dizzy for a moment.
-Child (Rookie): Circemon
Losing all plant elements she becomes a human-looking Digimon with multi-colored hair. She holds a golden chalice from which she wields sorcery. She is a Data attribute and a Fairy-type. Her attacks include Sorcery Rage, from which she casts fire from her golden chalice, and Delusion Illusion, where her chalice lets out a red mist in which she can cast illusions.
Adult (Champion): Sorceresmon
Having grown wiser, she has abandoned her need for her chalice. Her hair now purple she and she wears purple and red robes. She is a Data attribute and of the "Demon Man"-type that all spell-casters are of. Her attacks a a bombardment of flames she calls down from the sky known as Rain of Fire, and a mystical blast from her hands known as Nymph Blaze.
Perfect (Ultimate): Enchantmon
Now wearing golden armor, this wizard has mastered the arts holding a golden scepter. Still a Data attribute and "Demon Man"-type. Her attack is Otherworldly Chaos, in which several balls of energy surround an enemy and bombard it, and Enchanting Shield, which deflects attacks back to their senders.
Ultimate (Mega): Mythicmon
Having surpassed this worlds magic she calls other dimensions to aid her. She is a Data attribute and of the "God Man"-type. Her attacks include Dimensional Banishment, where she opens a gate to a pocket dimension, and Solar Destruction, where she calls down solar flares in incinerate her opponents.

Other: Max is now to the Digital World and is curious about it. His likes to make friends and is hesitant to act without information.
OOC: Alright! Time to start this! Remember, like in Lilithmon's warning, today our worlds are attacked! I'll wait till every ones posted at least once before doing that though.

Name: Salem Delgado.
Appearance: A 6' tall lightly tanned boy with long silverish white hair cut short in the front while the back is braided into a ponytail that stops about 8" below his knees, cobalt blue eyes, and blood red painted dagger fine nails. Black combat boots, red high-school uniform with the jacket always open, and cloth wrappings covering his hand, arms, and torso.
Digivice color(s): Black Red main, Dark Red grip, buttons and jack.
Digi partner: BlackGatomon.
Other: Salem is the current to Banchou in his town, however with his graduation and nineteenth birth closing fast he fears his days as yanki are coming to an end.

IC: Salem lazed upon the water tower of his school, listening to his radio and pondering that message a he and his flunkies skipped class. Again.

"Oi! Boss! What the hell was that chick in the broadcast talking about?!" one of the aforementioned flunkies asked.

"Not a clue. Maybe something fun will happen though..." he replied as he watched the city from his perch "You guys go on and leave...go have a party or something." he said dully as he tossed them their share of the days protection fees.

(OOC: Beatdown money FTW! X3)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow mindlessly flipped through the channels, despite the same thing being on them all, "What the hell is this? Some sort of prank? Dammit I'm missing destroyed in seconds." He groaned, continuing to flick channels.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cowboy watched the warning from his dirty old TV in his garage, laying on his back under an old car.

Reyna faded into view, eating an apple, as she leaned against the rusty fender.

"You think this is it?" she asked her friend as he climbed out from underneath.

"I dunno..." he replied, wiping the grease and dirt from his furry paws, and grabbed the shotgun from its stand on his toolchest, the stand that read "in case of emergency, kick ass.".
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I stood in front of a store with TV's in the window watching the warning. The light gleamed off of my goggles.

"I am really not going to like my day by the looks of any of this." I said then sighed.
Dave smirks, walking to the city's center park. "Listen to that dumb message over and over again, it's fruitless to stand to the power of the Dark Queen, soon to be ruler of all." Dave thought, moving his broken goggles a bit as Dark walked over to Dave and hands him a drink, while holding one for his self. "Soon? Right Dave?" Dark asked.

Dave looked at Dark and smiles. "That's right, Dark. It will be soon." Dave said as he and Dark started to drink down there drinks.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: I am gonna post a bit more due to the fact a two line sentence doesnt seem much to me. xD.

IC
I stretched and turned seeing cars go by. My weapons lay tightly on my sides and back. I reach into my pocket and pull out a oddly shaped digivice. I started to think a little bit more. I pulled my face mask down and whistled. After I whistled I put it back up.

A shadow flew by and landed right beside me.

"You called?" The shadow asked.

"Yeah. Did you hear? Its all over the place. Might as well start walking towards the source I guess."

"Where would that be?"

"When you see more odd people like me. Let me know. Thats how. Lets go Gatomon."

The shadow stepped into the light showing its face. A white furred feline with crystal blue eyes.

"Alright" she said as we started walking across the street.

"It's gonna be a loooooong night." She nodded.
Maxwell yawned as he turned to his alarm clock. It's only 10:00 AM. May as well get more sleep. He thought before rolling over and dosing off again.
Ashely stared at her screen in he computer lab, she'd arrived early to finish a paper after her own computer crashed. "What the hell is all of this?" she asked, not really expecting a response.

"If Lilithmon is sending out a cry for help it must be pretty serious.." her Gatomon said from the shadows.

Ashley jumped a little in shock. "Angie! I told you not to sneak up on me like that!" she said, spinning away from the computer. "You're right though... What should we do?"

"Obviously we should check it out." 'Angie' replied.

Ashley nodded and turned off the computer. "Let's go then." she said, scooping up her backpack as the feline hopped inside.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.