Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
I chuckled. "You've mistaken-ed me for a fool." I laughed a little harder. I pulled back the hammer of my pistol and shot at the young ones leg. "I never appreciated children, useless bastards."

"Ryan! Its only a little girl!" Gato yelled out to me.

"open your eyes. Transformation is pathetic and this is no better!" I look back down at the transformed creature. "So you fear death, when I can offer you protection from the one that wants to kill you. But you fear of protection of the so called enemy. Aye. Tell me at least why your after me. Was it because of that David's cry for help?" I asked chuckling a bit more sadistically. "Coward."
((OOC: Right, what was the last thing I posted here?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(I believe you character and mine were running from Lillymon and Zerphymon. Might want to look back through the posts lol.)
OOC: I just realized I pulled back the hammer of a colt python then all of a sudden a pistol. xD
(OOC: Spontaneous weapon metamorphoses lol.)
OOC: Wizared did it.

IC:

The girl cried out in pain as she grabbed her leg, the dark ring again wrapping around her hand but this time it grew stronger, "Execute!" she screamed out, armor appearing around her body and attaching to her. Large black butterfly like wings raising out behind her as she smiled up from under a visor, she flipped onto her back, spinning around and kicking up a powerful wind, knocking away the angewomon and the man with the gun, "Suppose I should thank you, that bitch can be difficult to get under control sometimes." she smiled as she stood, revealing that her leg was no longer injured, "You sure you aren't on our side? Quite an evil one." she laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I laughed sadistically. My glasses glare. I stand into position from the gusts of wind.

"Iron boots. Light weight to me. But weigh an equivalent or 5 thousand kilos." I smiled underneath my mask. I started walking towards the armored being. I aimed my Pistol (I'll call it a pistol although its a revolver.) "Armor periceing rounds." I pulled the trigger three times hearing three loud blasts and bullets started to fly towards the being.

"Evil is such a hasty word for me..... I am more hyperkenetic. I love the sounds of guns and I love killing bastards." I waved the pistol at the armor being "Hence you. Bitch." I laughed a little more.
"Gats. Cover your ground I wanna piece. Oh sooooo bad of this fight." I pulled my dagger out of the ground.
Quote:"My partner is in this building." Circemon explained entering the elevator. As they reached the top floor Max was already waiting for them carrying a backpack.

"They seem to be searching for us. Thankfully they're looking on the ground. We'll have to escape on the roofs." Maxwell explained as he lead them to the door to the ceiling.

"By the way, what'd your name?" He asked the stranger while typing a message to any close chosen children not affected by the darkness in the area.

"The name's Salem, I'm the top banchou in this city." he answered as he followed, looking both of these strangers over carefully "And who're you two sposed ta be?"

OOC: Also I think Yoshino and Lilamon were fighting with dark and dave against RYan and angewomon, but I'm not sure.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: No Dark and Dave fought me than ran away after a minute into the battle. >_< Fastest. Battle. Ever.
"She's my Digimon partner Circemon. I'm Maxwell, or just Max as most call me. Those other guys...err...girls were Digimon to. Though they've evolved higher then I've been able to get Circemon." Max explained. As he came to a stop on the next building.

"I don't think they're following us." Circemon explained, but still showing worry on her face.

"Or they're planning to ambush us." Max said reassuring her fears glancing around.
"If only there were more of us. Speaking of which you went after those Digimon pretty confidently. Have you seen Digimon in the last?" Max asked Salem.