Join our server on Discord

About Venin (v.2)...
It's very good. You tend to "Gloat" a bit in the details. But hell I do that sometimes. But since your an average assassin then that means you stick with your basic weapons. For me I use anything I can get my hands on as a weapon or a shield. That way you would never be "defenseless" Other than that I like it. ^_^
Thanks! I've got a couple of stories (lemons) coming up and I'll tell you now; there's no fighting at all in the first, the second there is, but it's pretty small. The only weapons I plan to use in the second one are my claws, and one "special." But like I said, small fight, wouldn't exactly call it a fight. I also plan to make more than just a couple stories, but for now, I'll try to just focus on the first two.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
I am glad people can make stories. But I was never good at making sex scenes. So yeah I just write what I feel would be cool for the readers. I got some stories coming up soon. So I am on the same bench mark as you at the moment. xD
As long as you don't get carried away and take time and effort to establish your character for an average reader, it doesn't matter how over powerful you'll get at the end of the day, as long as people feel that it is not forcefully shoved down throats.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Huh. I don't remember if I took that into consideraton or not, but I've already posted my first story in the Author's Domain, if you haven't already looked.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers