Join our server on Discord

About Venin (v.2)...
To make a long paragraph short, this is my profile. This is my 2nd edited draft and it includes how I came to acquire my strange abilities. Hope this is better...

My name is Venin. I am an assassin. An elite assassin. An elite, drunk assassin. Well, I'm not always drunk, but whenever I see a beer or other alcoholic beverage, I can't help myself. It's a bad habit, but I can't die from this. I've develop certain skills that put me as unique, but I'll get to that later.

I am teenager looking with dark brown hair and a mostly clean face. Everything on me clothing-wise is nothing but black save my head and hands. I wore a Renaissance-like shirt that was pitch-black, tucked in, and fit to me almost perfectly. I had a black cape which split into two smaller capes though still connected by one top weave. I wore a belt that was almost invisible because in blended in with the black waistband. I wore black gi pants and black boots with no lace or straps, they just slipped on perfectly.

Now onto weapons; I had strange silver gauntlets on my hands, or one would call them gauntlets at first glance, but when I made a fist, claws unsheath. The claws were pretty thin,though somewhat big in length and height and razor sharp. The points curved downward, making a nasty cut to whoever I was attacking. However, with a small flick of the wrist, the claws outer trim became bright purple. This is poison. Not a lethal one though. I used this to capture, interrogate, or possibly torture my targets, whether I was hired to or not. With another small flick of the wrist, the bright purple became dark purple. This is the lethal dose. One cut and within seconds the target is dying. I rarely used the poisons unless I had to, I just liked the challange of a mission.

Another weapon was a samari's sword strapped on my back. It's hilt was black with crimson diamonds. I favored this weapon because with a circling motion and a flick of the hand holding the blade, the blade became a glowing crimson color. In this form, the blade was sharper and more durable (not that the normal blade wasn't durable). This form is what I called Bloodshed because when it tasted enemy blood, it screamed for more. A couple of special attacks I did with this are 1) Blood Red Cresant Strike-with an uppercut motion, a crimson shockwave slashed out of the blade and toward the target. 2) Crimson Moon-I assumed a strange position and slashed downwards, bright red claws lash out at the enemy(s). A rare occasion is when I was under a red moon (which is rumored only to come out when a massive bloodshed occurs), when Bloodshed is active, a crimson aura surronded me and my eyes turned dark red, leaving only the black parts. How is all this possible? Well, it happened one night when my grandfather (he was young for his title as grandfather) was a police officer who worked in some prison. I was with to observe how things worked in a prison, however, there was a prison break and a riot. My grandfather quickly ran to assist and I followed him shortly later. And then...it happened, my grandfather was killed by the criminals right before my eyes. I was shocked as he fell right at my feet and said "At...least...I died...protecting...someone...I love."
He looked at me blankly and then laid dead. I was crying bitterly as my body laid on top of him, smearing his blood on me. The criminals were debating what would become of me. One of them said coldly "No witnesses."
I looked up faintly, a makeshift knife was at my throat. I stared at the knife in fear of dying, but I then turned my eyes to the sky and saw a full moon, but it was bright red. My attention was easily averted as I could smell my grandfather's blood and it made me so angry, in fact, so angry, I had thought that my body was burning. I looked and saw my body was glowing a bright red aura. When I thought of my grandfather, my anger grew and the aura became darker and more intense. One of the criminals shouted "Kill that freak!"
The criminal with the knife pulled his arm back and lunged it foward shouting "Die!"
I glared at him with dark red eyes and screamed at the top of my lungs "YOU CAN GO TO HELL!!!"
On "hell" a crimson shockwave exploded out of the aura that surrounded my body and cut everyone in it's path. When I heard the last of the agonized screams, the aura had dissipated and my body felt normal again. I looked in amazement and shock as I stared at the blood-covered massacre scene.
"How did I do that" I thought. Several questions came to me; Was it the sight of blood? The feeling of loss? The mysterious red moon? All I knew is that I had come across a strange power that could cause a massive bloodshed.
Anyway, on with the weapons.

My final weapons are two shuriken holsters on my legs. These shuriken are thin and six-pointed. I was deadly accurate with these, however, according to the laws of strategic battle; a moving target is a harder target, and what's worse, there's a downside to the accuracy...

Now for the reason I can use the previous specials. I am infused with a mana that allows me to use the sword specials or the shuriken skills. This is the same mana that allows me the run faster or jump higher than any other being. I acquired this mana through an ancient training taught to me by an old sage. This same sage was the one who gave me the sword Bloodshed to help harness my red moon abilities. He said that the major downside of mana is that it feeds off the energy I used to do simple, daily life things. The sage had warned that if I used my special abilities too much, I would collapse from exhaustion, or I get so exhausted I am inable to battle, so there. The worse case scenario; I'd die, losing the energy my body needed to function.

A few other special attacks the old man taught me were these:
1) Hell Flare- I made strange hand signs and point my hand at the enemy; a huge flame blast surrounded by rings of fire fly towards the enemy. Mana cost: 'Bout half.
2) Hell Blitz-Hand signs and then pointed my palm at the enemy; red-and-black lighting zap out at the enemy, very painful, chance of paralysis. Mana cost: a little over a half.
3) Hell Scythe-Hand signs, then I raised my hands to the sky; a tornado or whirlwind surrounded the enemy and the wind blades constantly slice them. Mana cost: 3/4
4) Heal-Hand signs if I'm low on mana, otherwise I'd gently place my hand on the wound and a bright blue light appeared under my palm. Mana cost: depends, the more severe the wound, the more mana.Also, I could not heal internal injuries.
5) Other (sword, shuriken, speed, jumping ability etc.)- Mana cost: for sword each is half, for the others, pretty little, but the longer I do it, the more mana is needed.
6) Dispel-same as Heal but this cures status ailments, including blood alcohol levels, all I do is reach into my throat, take a strange light and toss it aside as it dissipates into the air. Bye-bye blood alcohol and I'm free to drink again :) Mana cost: depends on how long it took to fully cure me.
The training lasted 5 years, almost non-stop, I got maybe 2 hours of rest per day, that's it. The sage had sent on my way, but I couldn't return home, due to a divorce my parents had when they had a sorrowful arguement about my grandfather's death. I couldn't stand that, so I left. I wandered until I found the digital world through a spontaneous opening of a portal.

Now some other facts. I am became a tamer shortly after enter the digital world. My partner is Dorumon (if you don't who that is look him up). He is very loyal and we get along quite nicely (not in gay way mind you!). He normally sets out to find leads of whomever I was hired to target. He can in fact go to the Mega level if he and I wanted, after months of training to help innocent victims. That's when I started my services as an assassin.

About my services; I don't draw attention to myself, if you know who I am and you know how to contact me (which is normally write a request and hope me or Dorumon is there to get it), then go ahead. I will do almost any request, except rape. Why? I'm a drunken assassin, not a rapist, so deal. I have great awareness and reflexes and can easily stand up to anyone, be it a bully or a dark overlord. Ok, maybe I'm getting too full of myself, but the downside of this is I get more than one request at the same time some more difficult than others. It wears me out! My services do come with a price, or no price depending on the difficulty, but usually there's a price. Last thing; since I'm normally always successful I go to the client and say "Mission complete!"

Well that's that. I've got an actual lemon on the way so don't throw me out yet. NOTE: I've got the plot figured out, I just don't want to make and post it yet until I have a decent profile, due to the fact that I'm in the lemon. So, what do ya think now?

Now you see me...now you don't.
[Image: assassin.jpg]
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Ah a fellow assassin. Welcome to the DaD forums. My name is Ryan. Or MP2E. Which ever you would love to call me by. I am quiet. But very rowdy when I can be. Feel free to ask any questions that are regarding to anything about the forum or site. The admins would love to help. I hope you enjoy you stay.

*turns and disappears into the shadows*

*Whisper*I'm batman!*Whisper*

j.k j.k xD xD xD

As for weapons for me. Everything. Everything and anything is used as a weapon. My weapons of choice are the digicasta blade. (A sword passed on from a generation of killers. Not very holy xD)

And 2 9mm 16 shot pistols. (I know. Working on better weapons when I have the chance)
*I hold out a Mary Sue-detector, which starts beeping wildly.*

Coincidence, I was just talking about this.

This isn't the place to be posting a profile. post it in the RP forums, and PLEASE work on your structure and choice of words.

[[ANTI-SUE CONTAINMENT FIELD ACTIVATED]]

*I whip out a direct-energy rifle, which unfolds from its compacted form and hums as the power cell feeds energy into the firing mechanism. I take careful aim at both perpetrator's heads.*

Stay where you are. Regulators will be here soon to relocate you to the nearest Sue-allowed zone in accordance to Mary's Law Section 44-YN. Any sudden movements or further infractions of the forum's rules, and we are authorized to use lethal force.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Hello, this isn't a story. Also.

(10-20-2009 12:08 PM)Venin Wrote: My final weapons are two shuriken holsters on my legs. These shuriken are thin and six-pointed. Now I don't usually just toss them, I attach strings to them with the ability to manuver them freely. What's kinda funny is I rarely if never replace my shuriken, they're always coming back to me.Heh.

This is so impractical on so many levels. Not to mention, swinging shurikens around on string would actually make the impact much weaker... Actually, ironically, I think this has even less maneuver ability and less speed than just throwing the shurikens....

Also even in context of the absurdity, it doesn't work. So what, after battle, he goes and tries to dig for them to come with him for hours? What if he's in mid of battle and has to retreat and the shurikens are stuck to a wall?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I believe I said keep your criticism to yourself, also I said I was new so maybe I didn't get the message on profile placement and another thing, the shuriken? Stop trying to be logical! This site is illogical, I mean sure it's for the fun of it, but there's barely any real logic, so give me a break! Jeez!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
You put something like that out, and you expect everyone to just throw logic to the wind? Right.

Even in the land of make believe, logic and common sense applies. If you have a problem with this, then maybe this site isn't for you.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
People who cant honestly take criticism shouldn't of come to a site with critics galore. xD I am an artist and I need people to critic my artwork to show me what they like. What they dont like. ect. So yeah.
(10-21-2009 08:16 AM)Venin Wrote: I believe I said keep your criticism to yourself, also I said I was new so maybe I didn't get the message on profile placement and another thing, the shuriken? Stop trying to be logical! This site is illogical, I mean sure it's for the fun of it, but there's barely any real logic, so give me a break! Jeez!

So if you wanted us to keep criticsm to ourselves, why did you even post it in the first place? Indeed, you have the freedom to write. Just as I have the freedom to write that your character makes no sense.

Also your "This site is illogical, I mean sure it's for the fun of it, but there's barely any real logic" makes no sense at all either.

EDIT: I missed this but

(10-21-2009 10:43 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Even in the land of make believe, logic and common sense applies. If you have a problem with this, then maybe this site isn't for you.

Sums things up better than I could ever do.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I'm sorry, please forgive me, I guess I'm still sensitive because I've never been criticized before. I'll admit I did have doubts about this work and I'm still trying to figure out what kind of work goes where in this site. But, since I've never been criticized until now, what exactly should I do? Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated right now

I am truly sorry :(

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(10-21-2009 11:33 AM)Venin Wrote: I'm sorry, please forgive me, I guess I'm still sensitive because I've never been criticized before. I'll admit I did have doubts about this work and I'm still trying to figure out what kind of work goes where in this site. But, since I've never been criticized until now, what exactly should I do? Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated right now

I am truly sorry :(

Thats the part about being creative. Like science. Trial and error. sometimes things work sometimes they don't. I am still working on my guys background story, weapons, reasons, attitude, ect.