Join our server on Discord

Is Daisuke Gay?
Looks like nobody wanted Kurata. The man must be in love with himself or Belphemon though. Yeeech. *Gags*
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I could talk about villains or digimon but who really wants to know about that.
Some of the jokes were kind of lame, but good Savers analysis otherwise. I think we've come to the conclusion that very few DigiDestined/Tamers show evidence of being gay, despite how much certain gay DaD members would like it to be otherwise.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
02 was a bad season from the start for a number of reasons. Such a bad show deserved a bad leader, and Daisuke figh rightly into the picture. It has been so long, but now tht i watch it, Takeru is the obvios leader of the group. Daisuke is simply "mr mahco" and nobody really pays any attention to him. I think if you compare him to Takeru, Wallace, Taukya or Takato...well, hes just plane old gay! The fact that he doesent have anything close to a girlfriend also pretty much says it all!

I dont believe that neither Takato, Henry or Ryo are gay. Tamers already has 2 very obviously gay charecters:D Frontier is much more complicated. Takya and Izumi are an obvios pair, but with everybody else it gets a little complicated. I think Koiji simply sincerely loves hes long lost brother, and thats it. Nothing sexual thereBlush As for Junpei and Tomoki...well, quite frankly in all the posters Tomoki is always standing on top of JunpeiTwisted I really dont know, but it could be a wild guess. In many ways the 2 are "partners" tough Tomoki during the first episodes of the show constantly looks to Takuya as "big brother" and Junpei tries to filrt with Izumi, but nothing good comes out of it. I would say, that they are very close to a pair, as "perveted" as that may soundlol

As for Savers...a season not that much "spoiled" with quality. Ikuto and Chika actually are shown holding hands at the end of the final episode. That boy is straight as a wall on a barnlol I think in the original Adventure Yamato, Taichi and Sora were supposed to be a "3-some" and there are some hints of this in the final Adventure movie. Takeru ann Hikari were always meant to be a pair, as were Daisuke and Ken. This is basicly the way i see it.
I think you're letting your gay biases take over here. Just because Daisuke was somewhat inept as a leader, it doesn't make him gay. He didn't have a girlfriend because he wasn't good at talking to girls.

Tomoki and Junpei became more brotherly as the season went on because Takuya spent all his time fighting with Kouji and Tomoki needed someone else to look up to as a brother, frankly, someone more responsible.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. Wise is right. Despite what some and the Yaoi fangirls say... Few of them seem to actually be gay.
I just thought of this little logic. They are children. I doubt they knew what a sexual preference was. xD
Gonna throw my own observations into this.

It is possible that Davis could be overcompensating to cover up a homosexual lifestyle, but I don't see it.

Izzy though, most definitely gay.

As for the others, Matt and Tai are very good friends, but I can't see either of them being in a long term gay relationship. (though with the right music and a few beers they might have a fling.)

Tk, totally straight for Kari.

Kari, maybe bi, but most likely straight.

Yolei, straight (obvious since she married Ken, and was crushing on him even when he was an evil SOB)

Ken, depends on what part of the season. Early on, he's got the whole domination thing going on with Wormmon (And a bunch of other digimon of unknown gender.) So possibly bi. Later on, ends up with Yolei, so definitely straight.

Joe, Possibly gay. If so, total sub.

Cody.. Too young to say.

Mimi.. Possibly bi.. But she seems to crush on any cute guy she sees, so.. Probably straight.

Sora, tomboyish, but straight for either Matt or Tai.

On to Tamers..

Rika is pretty butch, but as they show in later episodes it's a cover for a soft heart. Probably not lesbian (Unless it's with Renamon.)

Takato, totally straight. Most likely relationships are Rika or Jeri.

Henry on the other hand.. Another possibility, but I doubt it. If he is gay, he'd be a top without question.

Kazu/Kenta are possibilities, but to base the observation only on the kiss is not accurate. Now, their apparent man-crush on Ryo.. That definitely implies homosexual tendancies.

I didn't get to see all of frontier, so I don't know much about those characters.

Savers, I didn't see many implications of homosexuality in there, other than MAYBE Spencer and Banchouleomon (But that seems more respect and friendship to me.) Although the relationship between Gaomon and Thomas could be seen as gay, I just don't feel it.

Of course, half the fun of writing fanfiction is being able to tweek the characters a bit. Though if you do it too much, it's not really fanfiction anymore.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Well, that's the important part. Creative License.
And really? You don't see Gaomon/Thoma but think there could be something with two for the Gar-est characters in Digimon? ...That's quite odd.

(10-26-2009 02:22 PM)MP2E Wrote: I just thought of this little logic. They are children. I doubt they knew what a sexual preference was. xD
But that's the easy answer.
Ok! You guys can thing whatever you want, but i still believe Daisuke is 100% GayTwisted

As for the rest...Japanese are known as a nation of pervertslol So, in anime just about everything is possible, but that doesent mean everything is shown.