Join our server on Discord

Is Daisuke Gay?
I'm not saying being gay makes anyone weak, its just that... if he's gay, then... so what? XD What point does that prove? All the more reason to make yaoi fanfiction starring him? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(01-02-2010 11:19 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I'm not saying being gay makes anyone weak, its just that... if he's gay, then... so what? XD What point does that prove?

Probobly nothing. In my personal opinion in several animes they delibaretly leave a little room for fanfiction. I think even more so in the internet era, tough what i understand the original Manga comic books tend to be a lot more radical then the TV-animes.

I think Daisuke and X-vmon are just...HOTBlush! I mean isn't Daisukes element fire anyway?

Digimon is a pretty brave anime in a number of ways, if you compare it to similar animes like Pokemon, Monster Rancher or Bayblade, for example. It really is a peace of workTwisted In the original Digimon Adventure Yamato and Taichi had a "hate-love" relationship, wich made it a little bit...complicated;) I think, that neither Taichi or Yamato are gay, touch in Digimon Adventure 02 Sora chooces Yamato over Taichi.

There not GAY, but i think the boys still "love" each other. They have an intimate bond, that sometimes explosed into infighting, but despite of this they still love each other. Sexually? Probobly no. I think they just share a rather intimate emotional relationship.

With Daisuke...well it's different. When i say a charecter is GAY i mean, that he doesent relaly like girls, wich ofcourse is a very powerfull statement to make.

I dont think that Daisuke really likes girls. Does he like Hikari? In my personal opinion he is pretending to like her. Yes, hes heart really seems to be pumping every time he sees Hikari. But i dont think Toei would create an "Anti hero" on purpose, who tries to hunt for the "love of hes life" without ever getting there. Yes! It is perfectly possible that Daisuke was created as a comical relflief Antihero charecter. So hes in love with Hikari, but can never get her because he is such a loser(or the scripwriter is just racist, since blonds in this show steal all the girls from the Asian guyslol)

Personally i think it's a bit more complicated than that. Yes! It is technicly very possible that Daisuke is a Japanese "i want to kill myself" antihero charecter who is in danger of falling into suicidal manianic depression(as V-mon in quite a lot of episodes is very much afraid of) This is perfectly possible, but i just simply dont think so.

If you compare him to Takato, the difference is quite clear. Daisuke is all about "Mr macho" and showing off. Sure, that could also be a "super straight" way to try to atract girls. Yes, maybe it is. But my gut instinct tells my it's not. He is not the typical Japanese "hero" like charecter. I think, that he was never meant to be a "hero" The reaosn Toei made him "gay" was related to the "fusion confusion" This season is about Digimon fusion together. Please go back to my first post! When Digimon fuse in flesh, there human partners must also fuse in spirit!

Daisuke was always meant to be Kens partner. Ofcourse he could still be in "love" with Hikari, but this was really meant as a side story. It is possible that Daisuke may very well "like" Hikari, but i dont believe Toei would do that just to see him get humiliated.

Hikari was simply the prettiest girl in the classroom. Daisuke got pisssed off since Takru was "stealing hes girl" That doesent mean he really "loved" Hikari.

Ok, there again is a very simple way to proof what im sayingmrgreen

Berialvandemons mindgames at the end of the season. Why didnt we see Daisuke dreaming about Hikari. I mean, he could have easily overcome that dream, but he didnt, because the dream was never there!

He never dreamed about Hikari, because there was NOTHING to dream about! Because he really didnt love Hikari! He said it himself, that he was satisfied with hes life as it is. Hikari was the most powerfullest card to manipulate Daisukes mind with, but Berdialvandemons didnt use it, because it just wasnt there! There was NOTHING to dream about!

Thats because Daisuke never really loved Hikari. When the show starts Daisuke is 11. When it ends he is around 12. Sexually just waking up, and coming in terms with himself. But still old enough to start drawing conclusions from his mental charecter. You can already tell from a 12-year old are they really into girls or not. Daisuke has no girl at all! No female partner, because it was never meant that way! Ken is hes partner, despite the fact that he marries miyako in the end!

Daisuke is a "toyboy" from the very beggining. Young sexy and "burning hot" He always makes a big number about himself, and hes quest for Hikari is epic, but like in all epic quests, he never really reaches the finishing line. Daisukes burning hot colors(desing by himself subconsciously)show him as sexy and going, like a typical young gay male. Hes Digimon partner is qute overpowered, and XV-mon is an overly muscled blue dragon...now if that doesnt just SCREAM gay, then i dont know what doesAngelHeart

Anyway, this is a very special season, since it's about Digimon fusion. Altough Takerus and Hikaris Digimo never fuse, they are meant to be pairs;light and hope. Just like Daisuke and Ken;courage and kindness!

Ok, Toei handles the job very badly. Too tight budget and schedule, and too many directors writing 1 show. Result was total catastrophy, but as technology evolved this season was bound to be remade. Check out my first post concerning ideas on this.

I mean, would you think from the first episode of Digimon Tamers that Kanzu & Kenta would end up kissing each other. But thats what happenes in the endlol

Anyway, this was a bad season as it is. Digimon needs to be remade, but Bandai doesent have what it takes. There newest Digimon game i literally called;Digimon Story-lost evolution. Bandai has lost there ability to evolve;shinka! I have serios doubt that a new Digimon anime will ever be made based on this rather "crappy" DS game.

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/lis...gimon_lost

The story was never about Daisuke and Hikari being together, but of Daisuke and Ken! Light and Drakness. Good and evil. Takato is much closer what i would concider "straight" even tough he is sometimes a bit of a crybaby. Daisuke was always meant to be with Ken, not with Hikari. Man Ken is 1 lucky dogCool
One small problem, Ken married Miyako.
(01-02-2010 02:24 PM)UnknownH Wrote: One small problem, Ken married Miyako.

Well...what can i sayShocked? Ken is lucky guy since he can be officially married AND have an intimate relationship with DaisukeBlush

Pretty good, considering he used to be a creepy "Supergenius" with NO friends!
I suppose he got better! XD And Miyako may like smart creepy guys! Who knows? Perhaps she has an inner whore?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(01-03-2010 06:20 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I suppose he got better! XD And Miyako may like smart creepy guys! Who knows? Perhaps she has an inner whore?

1 easy way to make a guy "gay" is to leave him without a female pair. Still, i dont think this aplies as an absolute rule. Forexample i doubt Henry in Digimon Tamers is Gay. Not the type;)

There was some Digimom CD drama, where they openly stated that Daisuke would basicly NEVER have a female partner. Sure, he marries a "nobody" in Digimon Adventure 02, who is never shown. In the final Digimon Adventure 02 movie(diaboromon striked back)even Joe is shown with a girl(whos bike he stole)The relationshio with Taichi, Sora and Yamato turns out to be a complicated "thresome" But Daisuke, Takeru and Hikari dont have that kind of a relationship. Hikaris love for Takeru is sincere. She never even looks at Daisuke seriously. In the final scene from the movie Daisuke and Ken are seen sleeping together in a public park.

They may remake Daisukes charecter in a possible Digimon Adventure 03, assuming if it even comes. There have been some rumours about a possible new Digimon season this summer. We will just have to wait and see, but i doubt it has anything to do with season 02. Even the Digimon 10th anniversary memmorial book endet up bein canceled by Toei.

I think we will never see any new material regarding the old Adventure kids. But my analysis is, that Daisuke is gay. He was so overly handsome and "straight" when i first met him, that i figured that it simply wasn't possible, but it endet up being true after all. And yes, it is true that Miyako ends up marrying Ken. This does not close a possibility of an intimate relationship with Daisuke and Ken, even tough 1 of them is married.

Man Toeis got BALLS! I mean the relationship with Kazu and Kenta was so obvious! You dont see any other aninmation studio making stuff like that. In American animation or series if they show gay, they are always overly feminine transvestites. I really miss Digimon:(
Examples of that last line please. And Japan does that too.

(01-03-2010 06:20 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I suppose he got better! XD And Miyako may like smart creepy guys! Who knows? Perhaps she has an inner whore?
I am not creepy... I mean inner sex drive, not whore.
Sometimes a picture simply tells more then a thousand wordsBlush

[Image: Thekiss.jpg]

[Image: Pair.jpg]

And as for the relationship with Daisuke and Hikari well...

[Image: 450px-TakariMovie1.jpg]
Not those, This.

"You dont see any other aninmation studio making stuff like that. In American animation or series if they show gay, they are always overly feminine transvestites."
Quote:Is Daisuke Gay?

Sure, why not?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad