Join our server on Discord

Is Daisuke Gay?
We've already discussed it. Yes, Izzy was wrote in the dub as gay. With Tentomon. Ryo? As I said already. And a Dink. And Yes, Davis can be a little simple minded. Really.
Updated the original post with some of my own ideas and Digimon news if anybody is interested!
No offense but I thought we had this solved? I even put on my professor coat to explain every character.
Well, it mostly sounds like your opinion! XD And people can be manly and still be gay.

I think no one's gay. They're kids. Not many kids are into romantic relationships, at least not yet. It depends on age and how they were raised, really, and none of them strikes me as the kind who were raised to hit on every person of the opposite sex they meet. The whole relationships and sexual orientations thing is just for fandom and hentai, really. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Little kids get into romantic relationships all the time. They just don't understand them. (Not that adults really understand them either.)
One of you is gonna fall and die and I'm not cleaning it up!
(12-30-2009 06:55 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Well, it mostly sounds like your opinion! XD And people can be manly and still be gay.

I think no one's gay. They're kids. Not many kids are into romantic relationships, at least not yet. It depends on age and how they were raised, really, and none of them strikes me as the kind who were raised to hit on every person of the opposite sex they meet. The whole relationships and sexual orientations thing is just for fandom and hentai, really. X3

That's oddly the smartest thing I've ever heard you say.
Why H! Is that nearly a compliment? XD

And yes. They may not even know if what they're doing is straight or gay, like two little girls pretending to get married while playing. Though none of the digidestined seem THAT young- save maybe for Kari in the first season- its safe to say that Davis' conquest for Kari's heart was more for comic relief than anything.

You can't really say Hikari and TK are involved with each other either, as one line near the end of Hikari's image song, Reflection, "Its a little too cute to call love", suggests that what they have are just old feelings of childhood friendship. As perfect as they seem for each other.

So yeah.

Of course... these are just my opinions. X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It's not a backhanded complement, more like lightly hitting you on the back of the head and saying good job.
I'll take it! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The difference is quite clear if you compare him to Takato or even Takeru.

Im not saying being gay makes him weak. But there are simply too many hints to be ignored. Him being "super straight" in the the beginning is simply a cover. Hes got a big spicy GAY written all over himBlush That doesent necessarily make either him or hes Digimon partner weak.