Join our server on Discord

Is Daisuke Gay?
Everything goes and can happen in fandom. Twisted
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
True. But of course, some people are just this,
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HetIsEw
On the show, there is really only one couple that is confirmed to be gay in any official capacity, that of Tentomon and Izzy. But of course, there are several possibilities for some of the characters. At least, the ones who aren't shown to be hooked up with others.

Of course, half of writing is asking yourself "What if...?" About a million times per story. So if your first question ended up being "What if Davis really was gay?" Then you could run with that, and later ask yourself "What if he hits on TK and Kari sees it?" Even if your answer leaves TK knocking him on his ass, it opens up the possibility of jealousy fucks with Kari and pretty much anyone else. And at the end of the story you decide you want it to continue, but be closer to the established Canon, you could always have the whole thing be a dream/nightmare, and have whoever was dreaming freak out about it in later chapters. (Dreams are fun ways to set up future scenes as the dreamer tries to disprove the dream in some way.)
I think it was somewhat fitting that hes Digimon had to literally be saved by a WORM in order not to be crushedTwisted Hes a typical, comical anti-hero. And unlike Takeru, Takuya or Takato he never gets the girlTwisted All evidence indicates that hes simply an overpuffed and overhyped queer. Hes "macho" apearance only strenghtens that notion.
Quote:And unlike Takeru, Takuya or Takato he never gets the girl
There's no evidence that Takeru or Takuya "got the girl." In fact, Takuya pretty much rejected Zoe's advances in the library (I think out of fear of J.P. and not because he was gay, but you never know). Takato did get the striking pose carrying Jeri, but he wasn't the hero who saved the day; that was Henry. Not that Daisuke did all that much, but he was the only DigiDestined of his season who really did something in the final battle: He didn't give in to MaloMyotismon's spell.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. Possibly because he was just Too...Davis to be that. He could have had a dream where he has Kari but he didn't.
Thats only 1 evidence out of manyBlush He doesent have a SINGLE dream about Hikari. NONE! He could have had a dream, and then overcome it, but NO! No dreams, he just has a perfect life with Ken as hes "best friend"

Yeah rightlol

P.S:I always kept on thinking why did Taichi give him hes "googles of courage" considering hes such a total fag! Taichi physicly seemned a bit younger or atleast not as mature as Daisuke at the same age, but despite many times acting like an little kid(basicly 8-year old)he was never even CLOSE to being that gayeye twitching I mean he knocked out Yamato HARD in atleast 2 episodeslol But Daisuke just stands there and is "pissed off" at Takeru for taking away hes girl. He never hits either Takeru or the Digimon Emperor, but just acts and sounds like a total queer, and hes Digimon is just treated like a Ragdoll but most of there opponents(Magnamon or XV-mon)

Taichi "never gets the girl" either in Adventure or Adventure 02, but if you compare to Takeru, Takato or Takuya, it's pretty damn obvios! I mean, even Ikuto, "gets the girl" in the last episode of Digimon Savers. Daisuke basicly gets Ken. In the 25-years after epilogue he just runs around in America with hes Ramen. Hes got really no wife(that is shown)just a son, who is hes perfect clone. In the movie where the kids go to America he is obviesly hitting Wallace with rather bad results. And in the ending credits of the final Digimon movie(Diaboromon strikes back)you see Takeru and Hikari snuggling together. Yamato, Sora and Taichi all hold hands and laugh. Daisuke and Ken have falling a sleep and are snuglling with each other. It's pretty damn obvious. Hope Toei 1 day has enough guts to admit itCool
I'll just refer you to post 32 and the link on it.
Unfortunately, I'm afraid that Davis is just an idiot, not gay.

You brought up the point that his son is like a perfect clone. Well, that brings up my theory of him being some weird alien thing apable of A-sexual reproduction. I mean, seriously... A NOODLE CART!? Wtf is wrong with that boy?
http://www.bobandgeorge.com/archives/041128

Eeeeeeee!!! Explosions! ,,,=^.^=,,,
He is not gay, if he liked Kari. Izzy, he is proably gay. Ryo, he is not gay.