Join our server on Discord

Well, shit.
Living with family and close friends is a recipe for disaster.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Yeah, that might as well be true, sen, but I believe in my sister. It's not like those disasters have had any serious impact on me. From my sister's side, sure, but that's precisely why I've been debating whether or not to ask for another chance. There always is room for improvement.

In the end, I decided to talk to her earlier. It went much smoother than yesterday (Not that yesterday hadn't gone smoothly), and also I managed to plant a seed of opportunity. After all, I really feel for her in the subject of her planning on turning in her dreams for this. Sure, she already told me she'd do it next year, and if not, the following, and if not, she'd just give up, but I don't feel like it should be that way. She and I don't know how our family's financial status is gonna be in two or three years, so I proposed that she gives me another chance so we can try it out again and so she can save her money instead of wasting it.

In the end, she said was sure of what she had decided, and that she felt bad it had actually had to come to this "for me to realize what I had to do" (That one sort of hurt, but I guess it's true, that's why I also apologized), and that she needed time to think more about it since she had heard me out.

I dunno if what I did was the best thing I could come up with, but I know it's the right thing, both as a brother and as a friend. I really hope it works out. She already told me not to grief over her 'dream', because this is "her fault" and not to blame myself, but I honestly can't do that. And what's more, I don't want to live with guilt or second thoughts either. Much less about my family :x
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't have much to say, other than your sister seems kinda spoiled. Like my sister. And like her, she still can be mature. But unlike you guys, we can't tolerate each other at all. All I can say is... hold on tight, Boss!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Fun thing you mentioned, Ray. Sister lives her life shoving it to my face that I've always been and that I am the spoiled one. I guess perceptions vary.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad