Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
She smiled as he brushed her tear away even tho the strangeness of his appendage sent a shiver through her body. She couldn't help but think of how dangerous he looked without his disguise, but ina way that somehow excited her. She followed him down and lay on top of him, slowly relaxing until she was brave enough to experimentally touch one of his scales. She nodded at his suggestion.

"I can" she said, and blushed a little, "but... I was kind of thinking that it could be..." She leaned close and whispered in his ear "just the two of us tonight?"
Fhtagn!
Casey murrs some when she touched a few of his scales, "Okay but we got all weekend to be together so couple of hours hanging out with Jasmine will be nice," he said since it was true that he and Jasmine didn't hangout once him and Renee broke up. "Besides when we broke up, me and her haven't hanged out really other than a few talks on the phone," he said. He ran his paws up and down her back and gave her rump a playful squeeze adn kissed her on the lips and deepened the kiss. He ground his crotch against hers briefly before breaking the kiss, in his own way he was letting her know he wanted her but wanted to wait. "IF you really want you can ask Jasmine to leave I don't mind either way," he said. "Also either way mind if I make myself comfortable since your just in a swimsuit?" he asked wondering if he could strip to his boxers since they didn't make him itch.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She blushed a little as he ground against her, let out a hot breath. "Well" she said, "She has somewhere else to go tonight" she siad, "So you're right. We should hang out until she has to go on her own, then we can have each other all to ourselves." She smiled and started to lean forward, then stopped with a strange expression. After a moment she continued leaning forward and nervously kissed his lips. She smiled afterwards and called for Jasmine to come out and hang with them. "Oh" she said, "go ahead and get comfortable." She hopped up and headed to the kitchen to make some popcorn.
Fhtagn!
Casey nodded and smiled at Renee, "Sounds like a plan," he said. When his girlfriend started to lean forward and stopped with a odd look on her face, he gulped nervously wondering she was really okay with this. Then their lips made contact and let her give him a nice gentle kiss. "It's okay Renee no need to pick up were we left off. I know this is strange to you right now," he said feeling bad about showing a bit more affection than he meant to. When she got up he sighed and shook his head. He decided keep his cloths on and deal with the slight cotton allergy problem to help keep her comfortable around him at the moment. Then he got up and pulled the futon out and moved the pillows to one side. He then laid back down. Pulling a blanket over himself and smiled since it smelled like Renee.

Jasmine came down and saw that Casey had made himself comfortable but still had his cloths on. "Renee did say you could make yourself comfortable and you do have that cotton allergy," she added with a chuckle. "Besides she did have a bit up a show while at the station. I wanted to and besides your dad was so willing to let me please him some," she said basically telling him Renee got a good view of what his cock looked like.

Casey just sighed heavily, "Dang it Jasmine do you mind I am trying to get her introduced to this gently were she at least tolerant of how we all act in private. I don't want her to think all we do is fuck each other at random when ever one of us is horny," he grumbled feeling he now shouldn't even try anything remotely sexual towards her for a while. He shook his head while he turned on the television and to the pay-per-view movie listings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee stood just around the other side of the door and sighed. She felt bad for making him think that he had done something wrong when in fact it was just her. She waited til they were finished talking, took a deep breath and walked into the room with a smile. "I brought pop corn" she said, and set it down next to where people were sitting. She then took off her robe, and set it down as she prepared herself. After a few seconds of working up the nerve, she slipped her bathing suit off and sat down blushing deeply. "I thought you wanted to get more comfortable?" she asked shyly, and nervously smiled at him, "don't be itchy on my account."
Fhtagn!
Casey sat up, while he pulled her close as she started to take the top off of her bikini and pulled her hand away. "Okay I will... it's just that I didn't want you to fee like your pressured to do anything your not ready for," he said knowing she was truly willing to try but just wanted to take the edge off of the situation. He looked away and sighed and open his mouth to speak then shut realizing he being a fool. He looked back over at her and smiled seeing her lovely eyes and seeing how much she loved him for who and what he was. "If you want you can still remove your bikini but all was going to do was go down to my boxers," he said since he had silk boxers. He stood up removed his shirt and then shoes and pants.

Jasmine chuckles silently watching the two love bird. "Hey Casey guess what When I was sucking off Phillip, Renee had a look on her face she wanted to ride you or even suck you off as well," she said with a big grin on her muzzle as she decided to get comfortable again and striped but this time all the way like she was in the tub. "Oh Renee I didn't think you had it in you since while in the tub I took your top off and you grabbed back and put it back on," she said chuckling some.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well I" she said blushing and not sure if she wanted to continue, "Im' not... used to it." She stopped and bit her lip trying to figure out if she did want to continue, and went ahead. rather than completely removing all of her clothing she just removed the top and crossed her arms over her chest. "I wanna be with you" she said looking back to Casey, "and I know you're culture is a lot... different. I will do what I can to bridge the gap. I'll want some compromises too, but... at the same time I'll learn to not be so modest."
Fhtagn!
Casey just nodded as Renee removed her top and covered her chest. "it is okay hon," he said while he laid back down and slipped under the blanket. He opened the blanket and pulled her close and helped underneath. "I see that and what would these compromises will be?" he asked nuzzling her cheek. He handed her the remote control for the tv so they could purchase the movie of her choosing, "here's the dick," he said with a chuckle one of his old friend started that for some odd reason but it stuck.

Jasmine chuckles softly as she watches them and grins. "I can see why Casey would be attracted to you I mean with tits that big what male wouldn't be?" she asked playfully as she relaxed in the chair. Her tail was in between her legs you could see it pulsing and wiggling, as it pressed against her flower some.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I don't know" she said, answering his question as she rolled over to face him, "I guess we'll probably figure them out as we go along." She smiled and hugged him tightly, blushing slightly as he said "here's the dick". She realized a second later what he meant, and pushed it slightly back towards him. Her breasts pressed against his scales, and she thought briefly about how chill his cold blooded body was. "You pick what we watch" she said, and then looked over her shoulder at Jasmine, "Take it down a notch, girlfriend. This isn't a quarter show." She smiled brightly and laughed, hugging Casey a little tighter. She lifted her leg a bit to create a tent in the blanket so she could hide her movement, and slid her hand nervously down his belly into his boxer shorts. She was curious to see what she would find there.
Fhtagn!
Casey smiled when Renee rolled over and nodded when she spoke. When she hugged him he moved his arm down her side. When she scooted closer, then he placed his paw on her rump and pressed neither regions together. "I wasn't meaning it that way since a former friend of mind actually did call his remote the dick," he stated with a chuckle. He really didn't care what the watch; but decided to put on national lampoons Christmas Vacation. The raptor chuckles when Renee tells Jasmine to calm to down, "Um do realize she can tell smell that your aroused just like I can," he said with a grin. He murred as he felt her hand going down his front and then felt it on his boxers. He didn't say a word as he let out another murr as he felt her fondle his cock some over his boxers.

"Do realize ours more free about sex and sexuality since it can be done anywhere even in front of kids the the parents so wish. Second I can easily smell both of your scents which fulls my own arousal. Third and finally I am going into heat so bug off I will tail screw myself if I want," she stated in a dignified manner. Her tail continue to wiggle and move on its give her some pleasure as she let out a murr.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz