Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee stared out the window of her Earth Science class absently as the teacher sat quietly behind her desk. Their notes were on the board and their work was assigned but she didn't feel much like fooling with it. It was a relatively nice day, warm and sunny but that stood in contrast to her mood. Her boyfriend had recently dumped her and she could not understand why. She rested on of her fair cheeks on her palm and her long, blonde hair hung carelessly over the side of her face. One of her friends sat nearby, also looking over her own notes, and glancing Renee's direction. It was obvious that she was upset. A cool breeze blew through the half-slat window and disturbed her blouse slightly.

((Character picture http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff304..._web-1.gif ))
Fhtagn!
Casey was just a ordinary raptor sixteen year old. He had to hide from humans just like any other dinosaurs using holographic projector chips that have been embedded into his scales. To most of the human wold was just average looking guy. The young raptor happen to have fallen for someone outside particular species. To make matters worse it wasn't as if he was dating someone that was triceratops or some other vegetarian dinosaur, no he had to date a human which was much more taboo. When the young raptor brought up the subject of sex to his parents they were outraged and pressured their son to dump her so he wouldn't reveal their existence to her. Even his brother talked him into dumping Renee.

It had been about a month since they broke up yet Casey couldn't get his mind off of Renee. He sighed some as he continue to stare into space thinking about the good times he and his ex-girlfriend had. The young raptor went back to eating his slice of pizza before his friend could reprimand him for thinking about his ex. "So do you think I will run into her!?" he asked reluctantly disliking the tyrannosaurus rex girl who his parents set him up with hoping she would take his mind off of Renee.
--------------------------
Jasmine smiled over at her friend Renee. She was a triceratops that was good friends with Casey but at his request started to spurn him so she could help Renee get over her ex. "Look men are a dime a dozen home girl you need to get Casey out of your mind," she stated plainly snapping her fingers once to get Renee's attention. "So how about we go out to a teen bar and get a few milk shakes and live it up tonight?" she suggested since it was a Friday night.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee glanced in jasmine's direction briefly and sighed. She watched a leaf falling towards the ground and chewed on her lip a little. "I don't know" she said sadly as she looked over at her and rested her cheek in her palm, "I just... I wish I knew what happened. I thought... I had just thought that everything was giong so well, you know?" She sighed and looked at her desk. "Yeah. I guess so. Let's go for Ice cream" she said as she smiled weakly at her friend, "Thanks."

"Who, Jenny?" Bill, the dinonychus across from him asked as he leaned back in his chair, "You should hope so. She's hot, and her parents are rich, dude! You've gotta quit thinking about that human chick. Human chicks are weird looking (A), and B: why are you mopin'? You'll forget about her next week. We'll go score some beers tonight and buy some Rosemary. You'll feel better about the whole thing."
Fhtagn!
Casey sighed and shook his head some, "Your the one who doesn't get it. Renee may have been human but she was smarter than some of us even, that's saying something. Second she was just a fun person to be around. Third she isn't a bigot like one of my friends," he said trying to gently imply that to Bill that he was one ever since he started going out with Renee. He knew his friend was polite about him seeing Renee, but it was obvious that he did what ever he could to avoid her. "I mean you most likely would have stopped being my friend if I went out with Jasmine. Also don't get me started on how you rejected Sapphire that sweet brontosaurs girl. I mean your always complaining not dating a girl with a descent rack and you turned her down," he stated bluntly.
----------------------
Jasmine smiles some and decides to push her friend a bit, "Oh how is it going with Jason?" she asked with a grin. The triceratops knew that the jock didn't know when to take no for answer. Yet he could be used as someone to get Renee's mind off of Casey and how they broke up for some unexplainable reason.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee gave her a half smile and shifted in her seat a little. "Ok" she said half heartedly, but sincerely, "I'll try my best. I just wish I knew what went wrong... what I did. I thought..." She stopped and looked sadly at her desk again. "Let's go out and do stuff." she said, and smiled again, "I won't promise to have any fun, but I'll at least make sure you don't" Her smile widened and she laughed a little. "But only on the condition that we don't talk about Jason. I'm not.. ready to see someone else. Casey... he might... he might take me back still, so I don't wanna... mess that up you know?"

Bill swallowed his pizza and washed it down quickly with some soda. He whiped his mouth a touch angrily as he glared indignantly at his friend. "That's an ass thing to say" he said sincerely, "I'm not gonna quit hanging with you because you like weird chicks. I just don't wanna hang with them. We're buddies. I just wish I could get you into the Voice of Progress man. Humans shouldn't be our friends... they should be our food. We're supposed to be the top dogs on the planet, not milk-drinkers. As for Jasmine... I wouldn't run out on your for dating her. I wouldn't like it, true, but at least she has scales. If I didn't bail on you for dating a monkey then why would I bail if you dated a flat-tooth?"

Bill reached for his pizza and glanced up with his eyes. He pulled the piece to his mouth and quietly said "Don't look now" just before taking a bite of it. Shortly after, Jenny slipped up behind Casey and put her arms around him.

"Hi" she said shyly, "What's up?" She kissed him lightly on the cheek and waited expectantly. She was almost shaking with worry that he would ultimately reject her.
Fhtagn!
Casey nodded glad he was wrong about his friend Bill. "Sorry for accusing you of being a bigot man; but when ever Renee was around you always found a way to excuse yourself?" he asked questioning manner. "Renee smelled like spring rain and that is a very calming and refreshing scent. So what did she do that bugged you so much if anything?" he asked just wanting to know.

When the raptor's friend said don't look now he knew who he was talking about. the young male sighed some as he felt Jenny kiss his his cheek. "Not much just had a test in math. How are you today?" he asked politely while faining interest int the t-rex girl. To his close friends it would be quite obvious that he was just being polite; but to anyone else it would like he was pretty interested.
---------
Jasmine shakes her head, "Look you didn't do anything wrong, nor did Casey. Maybe he went back to Carmen," she suggested trying to make Renee think that maybe Casey went back to bedding his younger sister. "Oh remember how she kissed Casey on your second visit over to his place. Also how you admitted to play a flute for your brother a few times?" she whispered not wanting rest of the class to hear their conversation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm ok" she said politely, and moved around beside him, "I'm just heading to my next class. I ducked in to your class' lunch so I could say hi". She smiled happily and glanced over at Bill. She didn't like him very much, and he knew it, but she also knew that he would encourage Casey away from his ex and that worked well for her. "Wanna walk me to my next class, Casey?"

"Shhh!" she said with an expression of mixed amazement, anger, and humor, "Be quiet!" She laughed and lighly smacked Jasmine on the arm as she leaned playfully forward in mock agression. "I hope not. That was kind of strange to me. I just... I wish. Nothing really. Let's just go out after school. I don't wanna talk about it." The bell rang and the pair collected their things to head to the net class.
Fhtagn!
Casey thought about Jenny's offer, he shook his head and sighed. "How about you walk me to my next class?" he suggested instead. He knew his next class was in the same science lab as Renee was in. He hated what he was going to do but it needed to be done to show that Renee and him was over. "I do want you to be nice when we get close to my class is that clear! So in other words cling or what ever to help get the message across," he stated while he got up and slung his bag over his back. He then started heading up the stairs and to the science lab department.
---------------------
Jasmine giggles some at Renee's comment about being quiet. "Sure thing," she said smiling knowing she embarrassed the human deeply incest for dinosaurs wasn't taboo nor did it have genetic problems that it did for humans for some odd reason. "Any way the bell is about to ring, so want to meet me at my car it's in the same spot it always is," she stated as she put her science book away and picked up her bag as the bell rang.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Don't be mean..." she asked, not comprehending right away, "oh. She'll be there." The T-Rex stood up straight, obviously considering how to approach this. "Ok" she said "I'll not... crush her. Does this mean that we can try getting together some time?" Her words grew surprisingly sheepish towards the end. She put her arms around his in a slight hug and followed him down the hall. She did a good job of hiding how anxious she was to find out whether or not he would accept her as his new girl, or whether he would reject her. She knew he was not fully over his strange affection for the human that he had been seeing, but surely he would see he had something better in a Tyranosaurus from an affluent family?

Bill finished his drink and stood up, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "I'm gonna be late to my next class" he said in an ammused tone, "because I have to see this." He followed them down the hall looking forward to what was going to happen. There was a high chance that a human was going to get her feelings hurt for trying to pick up something that was better than her. He almost felt bad for her, but he wouldn't let himself. She was just a human, after all, right?

Renee put her things into her pack and smiled over at her friend. "Sure thing" she said, feeling a little more cheerful than she had before, "Thanks. You're a good friend." She picked up her small bag and headed towards the door. There was only about an hour left be fore she could leave and meet her friend for a pleasant night out. She was finally feeling better. The pair of them headed towards the door and Jasmine opened it. With a swooping gesture, she bowed exaggeratedly like somebody from a movie about the 1800s. Renee giggled and said "thank you, m'lady" as she curtsied out the door, but her expression fell when she made it out into the hall. Standing just a few feet away was Casey and another girl who draped feminely on his arm. She stood dumb-struck for a moment as this new girl's eyes met hers. She saw a seething rivalry there, maybe hate but her vision blurred as she felt the tiniest hint of tears welling in her own. "Don't just stand there, sweety" the other girl said (Renee knew her. she was a star of the cheerleading squad and her family was rich) "You'd better hurry up or you'll be late to class."
Fhtagn!
Casey sighed when Jenny hinted at the subject of mating with her. He had no interest in doing anything like that at this point or in the near future. "Look I just haven't been in the mood to do anything like that for the past month nor do I want to start after this anytime soon. But I would like to keep on seeing you," he said solemnly let his eyes drift to the floor. Normally he masturbated just like any other guy or before he officially hooked up with Renee, he even once a week or more fucked his sister as long as she wasn't in heat. He knew his parents made a good match for him actually it was great match for him and his family, for more power since his father was the police chef.

The velociraptor soon saw Renee and his expression changed from reluctant male to a guy who just wanted to die as he watch from afar as his ex's eyes began to water. The young boy just hung his head, he hated dumping the human and hated parading some other girl he supposedly had an interest in. A tear ran down his while they approached he pulled his arm away from Jenny and started to reach for Renee wanting to comfort her and tell her he loved and that she will always have a place in his heart since she was his first love. Hell he wanted to make her his true mate the one girl he would always be with through thick and then even if he was every now and then with other girls. Yet he pulled his hand back knowing this would be harder for him if he did try to comfort her.

Casey sighed some and shook his head as he started to open his muzzle yet he could make sound come out at the moment. When the T-rex spoke up he gritted his teeth and made first with his hands since he knew that type of gloating mocking voice tone so well. Yet he couldn't do anything about it at the moment. Another tear rolled down his cheek as he looked away from Renee. He now just wanted to curl up and die for making her hurt like this.
------------------------------
Jasmine watched the the scene unfold and sighed deeply know she was going to have to do damage control quickly to avoid having Renee clue in and realize Casey wanted to be with her still. The young girl just wished that Casey had chosen a better time to show off Jenny for his and Renee sake. The triceratops walked up to Renee placed a comforting arm around the young girl tried to guide her away slowly, "Come on Renee lets get going and lets play some hooky and do some shopping or anything you want to do?" she suggested pulling on Renee slowly so as not to cause a scene. She hoped if Renee did go with her she would ask question as to why Casey was sad when he was supposed to be happy with his new girlfriend. "Renee do realize it is okay I'm here for you," she said and she meant it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz