Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee rolled her eyes and sank down in the tub some more. "But that is exactly why you gotta go!" she said in a mock-whining tone, "I mean... This is gonna be really personal. I just... I've got to do this alone. You don't have to leave but... don't let him know that you are here. You know, just hang out and watch movies in the guest room til he leaves. If he's gonna be here too long I'll get you cuz I'm not gonna abandon you all night, but, you know. I just... we'll need a little space." She smiled at her freind knowing that she'd understand. She got out, dried off a little, and put a robe on as she headed downstairs to wait for him.
-----------------
Jenny sighed and put her head in her hands. "You could shoot me in the head" she said in a tone both angry and sad, "I can't take this anymore. Why doesn't he like me? I've done... everything. I even... I even didn't take any mates like humans do. You know, the 'saving it for him' thing." She started crying into her hands and bent over further. "Why does he like her more? Is it because... of what happened? That's when my dad stopped wanting to talk to me... I... Everyone goes out and has a thousand mates, but once I..." She broke down further and stopped talking.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine smiles and shakes her head, "Don't worry about it.... besides I got a date with Phillip and Allison if you catch my drift. So I will get going and leave you two love birds and maybe one day I will find mr or ms right," she said grin. She then proceeded to get dress, "Now if you want me to stay then I won't mind just let me make a phone call?" she offered just encase she wanted her to stay if things got frisky or for some other reason.
---------------------
Phillip moved over to his daughter and hugged her close. "Shss it's okay Jenny... Casey does like you," he said nuzzling her cheek. "It just that we pressed him into going out with you before he was ready. I thought it would do him good to get back on his feet once more you know," he said kissing Jenny's forehead. He pulled her up onto the bed in between him and Allison like an upset cub. "Look I don't mean no disrespect hon but do realize you can be a bit of a....," he didn't want to say bitch, "aggressive and harsh you know... Casey doesn't want a girl like that he is more old world thinking were good woman who would do the right thing. His thinking his life is still hard to some degree with bills and the economy down why make it harder is his way of thinking," the raptor said to his daughter.
---------------------
Casey pulled up into Renee's driveway and parked the car next to Jasmine's and sighed realizing he had made the right choice in bringing his ex-girlfriends stuff. He rang the door bell and waited to be let in. He wondered what he would say or do when he saw her. He worried that if he got mad at her he would really drive a wedge between were they couldn't even be friends.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I..." she said, hearing the door ring, "I dont' want you to go, but... I mean I just need a minute. I don't knowwhat is going to happen when I answer the door." She bounced a little and made a frustrated noise. She was afraid to answer the door, but she knew that she had to. "If you have other plans, then by all means you can go" she said, "but if you want to stay that is fine too." She hurried over to the door and opened it a little quicker than she meant to. She looked up at Casey and was silent for a long moment. Tears started to form in her eyes and she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Come in" she said, muffled in his chest, and broken with tears, "Oh god, please come in."
---------------------
Allison put her arms around the girl caringly and shook her head. "It's not even that" she said, "You can't find reason's for why people do things like that. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be." Shi rubbed her shoulders softly and nuzzled her cheek.

Jenny only became angrier with their explainations. She shook her headand sobbed slightly. "I've been nice!" she said, "I've done everything he's asked. I've done all I can? What more could he possibly want? How could I be losing to a stupid, worthless human?"
Fhtagn!
Jasmine smiles and nods in understand, "Okay I will stick around and make myself scarce," she said. With that she went into guest room and started flipping threw channels trying to find something to watch. She was glad Casey and Renee were getting back together at least for the night.

As Casey saw Renee and how she started to tear up. He dropped her possession on the porch reached out and hugged her tightly as he sniffed at her neck in hailing her scent. He wrapped his tail around her tightly as he held her, "Oh god I missed not being close to you," he said a few tears sliding down his cheeks. Soon he pulled away, "here let me gather up your things once more and I will come on in," he said smiling as one last tear went down his cheek. He then bent over and picked up her hoodie and other items. The raptor then walked on in and let his tail close the door since his paws were full.
---------------------
Phillip growled and clenched his paws as they shook with rage at how his own daughter was acting. "That is the attitude I nor rest of my family doesn't like," he bared his fangs at Jenny, "I know what happens to you three years ago is something no one should go through. You took a life of a living being since he was trying to hurt you were justified yet your letting him still hurt you since you think all humans are just as vile as he is," he stated trying his best to keep his voice down yet he didn't succeed. "Now you really want to have your half brother as a mate I don't mind but do realize, that you need to lose the attitude and get to know Renee. One last thing if Renee isn't okay with an our way of life causal mating do realize Casey most likely will never hook up with you if they get back together," he stated.

Carmen walked up the stairs and knocked on her parents door. "Um uh guys what is going on?" she asked nervously not sure what was going on with all the yelling and roaring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee shuddered a little when she felt his tail wrap around her but sighed as he held her. She rubbed her forhead against his shoulder before stepping back so he could close the door. "I'm so glad you're here." she said, "I... I love you. I want to try. I don't think it'll matter that you're... you know. A dinosaur. She walked over to him and took the things he brought, then put them down on the end table. As soon as they were out of her hands she turned and hugged him again, tightly. "I... I wanna see you" she said quietly, "I wanna see what you really look like."
---------------------
Allison shot Phillip a harsh look and continued to stroke the young woman's head softly. "It'll be ok" she said, "You'll get over him in any case. You're so very young."

Jenny ground her teeth and growled and ground her teeth as she cried. She stood up and walked to the door. "That has nothing to do with it" she said through her sobs, "I didn't need that to happen to hate her, or humans. They're the reason we have to hide what we are when we go to school, or to the store, or anything! We have to wear disguises and play nice when they should be food! Lot's of us think that way! Why do I have to be singled out? Why am I wrong for fighting for what I love?! Someone went after the man I love and need, so I should just do what renee did, and lay down for it?!" She opened the door and stormed down the stairs towards the front of the house to leave..
Fhtagn!
Casey nodded in response since he was speechless when Renee said she loved him. "I... know... an... and I.I'm... sorry... I just hope you can forgive me for breaking up; but I think you can understand why?" he asked as she hugged him. He hugged back tightly, "Sure you can but are your parents going to home soon or are they like gone for the weekend?" he asked knowing her parents like to go on small retreats like every other month. He kissed her gently yet passionately on the lips while he guided her to the couch.
--------------------
Phillip just growled even louder not hearing is older daughter Carmen asking what is going on. "NO it is people like you who want to hunt human is the reason why we can't live peacefully with them. there is like one of us for every 30 or so people. If we could live peacefully then maybe we wouldn't have to hide ourselves every dam day. Yes I am tired as well but I choose to live in peace as much as possible," he stated as he sighed clenching his paws again. "Now if your still going to keep the opinion that human's are only good for food then you are no longer welcome in my house. I can now understand why Abagael your mom divorced your David your Dad a year ago is because she was tired of all the hate you and your father breed," he said
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee blushed lightly and laid her head against his chest. They're gone for the weekend" she said quietly, "They won't be back for a day or two." She rubbed his chest slightly trying to feel what was different about him. Through his clothes, she could not tell. "We have the house to ourselves" she said quietly, "Is there something you... you'd like to show me?"
--------------------
"If that were true" she shouted loudly, "Then there would have been a fight! There wasn't! We went into hiding and let the mammals do whatever they wanted! Why do we do it? Why aren't we the leaders of the planet?! We're stonger, smarter, and better armed natrually!" She stormed down the stairs and out the front door into the parking area. She got stormed down the street in teh direction of the school where her car was parked.
Fhtagn!
Casey murrs as his girlfriend laid her head on his chest. She felt so warm even though the shirt. When she said they had the house to themselves he chuckles since he could still smell that Jasmine was in the house. When she spoke again he chuckled a bit more, "Nope not that I can think of.... not at all," he said with a mischievous grin. Then he stuck his tongue at her there was almost like a double image, his actual tongue was more pointed than a humans. Then he brought his right arm over and showed her were the button on the watch was, "There you go Renee the honor is yours," he said letting her press the button to turn off the holographic nodes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm... I'm so happy you are back." she said, a tear forming in her eye, "I... I don't know how I'll react. I'm sorry if... I do the wrong thing." She hugged him tightly and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. "I'll always love you, no matter what." She stepped back, and pushed the button on his watch. She looked over him with wide eyes as his disguise fell away revealing his true form. She said nothing, and simply stood very, very still.
Fhtagn!
Casey didn't say anything as he sat on the couch and pulled her close. "It's okay your doing nothing wrong. It was me that was in the wrong," he said, while he brought his tail up and wiped away her tear. He let her kiss him on the cheek,"I will always love you to Renee," he cooed while he leaned back onto the couch letting her lay on top of him. "Mmmm How about a movie, you get the popcorn, I pull out the futon and get Jasmine?" he asked with a smirk, 'the nose knows."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz