Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee blushed a little. "I don't know about that" she said, "I don't think the tub is big enough. I guess we could hang out in the hot tub and just shower off afterward tho." She walked up to the house and unlocked the door. "Come on in" she said, "I have extra bathing suits if you'd like em.
--------------------
Jenny shot his sister a look that meant "you'll go if you know what is good for you", and looked back at Casey. Allison realized immediately what kind of girl they were dealing with and that it was a fight that neither she, nor her daughter needed any part of. "I think we better give your brother some space" she said in a whisper to her, "and stop staring at him as though you have a clutch of eggs for him to fertilize." With that she shooed her daughter out of the room towards the stairs.

If he wasn't who he was then Jenny might be able to put together a vicious retort. For a moment she wish that he was a girl so she would have the power to talk back to him, to cut him down and put herself back in charge. Instead, she stood there wordless, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I..." she said, "I don't... I don't play games with you." She wiped at her eyes, and sniffled slightly, then turned around and started walking out. Why couldn't she turn her fury on casey the way she could on anyone else? She wanted to scream and tear things apart, but she couldn't make it happen. She couldn't force it out.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine chuckles some, "Your mom has a large ass jacuzzi in her master bathroom does she not?" The triceratop's followed her friend into her house. "oh before go up there do you mind if I get some rosemary?" she asked with a blush. "Um uh let me put it this way it is like catnip for dinosaurs," she added.
---------------------
Carmen started to get up when her mother suggested they leave her brother and his current girlfriend alone. Yet when his mother said she should stop gawking at her brother as if she wanted him to fertilize a clutch of eggs. She doubled over laughing so hard from the beginning that she was silent.

Casey just looked at Jenny shaking his head. "I'm glad you don't. Yet what I want in a mate you only have a small about. I want a girl that is a good nature, smart, funny and most of all a woman who stands by her morals," he said in a calm tone. "Now for you your...," he trailed as he decided to let Jenny dig her own grave. "Know what why don't you tell me the type of girl you are and ask yourself this can you keep what value weather I am there or not?" he asked the T-rex.

When Carmen regained her composure she had missed most of what her brother had said because of their mother shoo her. "Mom if I really wanted Casey to fertilize my eggs I would have had him do during my second heat. Second if there wouldn't be Renee because he would be to busy fucking me since you know how insatiable I can be at times when I got a guy. Third and finally me and Casey stopped a little over six months ago shortly after he started seeing Renee," she said loudly reminding her mother she may love her brother but she didn't want him as a mate.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uh, sure" she said with a smile, "whatever you want." She headed up to her room and looked opened her closet. In one of her mini-drawers she had her suits stored, and she selected two. One for herself, and one for her friend. She began undressing, and placed her clothes out on the bed. Finally, she slipped the bathing suit she had chose, and small, black two piece on and headed into the bathroom, Jasmine's suit in tow.

She turned on the heat, and the jets, and slipped into the tub with a satisfied sigh. It was good to finally get somewhere that she could simply relax.
---------------------
Jenny clenched her fists tight, and locked her jaw trying to keep control of herself, but she couldn't stop the tears from coming. She struggled for words; she wanted to be outraged. Nothing would happen for her except the crushing reality that no matter what she did, or what she had he would reject her.

"What do you want me to say?" she asked, her words broken with sniffles, "It doesn't matter what I say, or do. I've tried to... I... No matter what I say you won't care! You won't give me a chance because you can't see past that little cunt human! She's just a human! She's not even a person. What- How? I want to... I want to be with you so much. I don't even understand. Please... Give me a chance. A real chance... Don't..." She broke down completely and sobbed into her hands, finally falling on her knees, and wrapping her arms around Casey's legs. "Please!" she sobbed, hugging against him, "Please! Please don't... I'll do anything! I'll keep the suit on so I look human for you! Please!" She held him so hard that her claws were ripping his pants.

Allison put her hand against Carmen's mouth gently, and pushed her more adamantly out the door. "Shush" she said in a whisper, "This is neither the time, nor the place."
Fhtagn!
Jasmine smiles and chuckles when Renee brings her a bathing suit. She was already topless and had no bra on. When her friend walked in she just smiles and slides off her pants and panties, "What about your mom jacuzzi instead. it would be like the showers at school," she suggested once more since she did want to show Renee what she looked like.
---------------
Carmen nodded in understanding yet he decided to head into the kitchen to get a drink and so she could listen in.

Casey chuckles at his sister comments about not wanting him as a mate there was a point in time they did want to be but they quickly realized it was the best for them. When Jenny said he wouldn't care and yet he he did care about her. "Look I do care or I wouldn't even be telling what I want in even a casual mate or a especially life mate," he explained. He sighed and stared the t-rex in the eye, "Second Renee is a person just like all humans they are just a different from us. It is just like how whites used to think they were more human than blacks when they are both the same. Last but not least You have slighted Jasmine on several one occasion, you have treated Bill coldly because he isn't rich and yes I know he is a horndog; but still they are my friends. We have known each since grade school. Last but not least you say you love me yet you still want to be a bitch to people I care about," he stated with a growl roaring.

Carmen walked up behind Jenny and slapped her with her tail as she walked by. When she turned around she made sure to spill some pop on her designer blouse. "Oh ain't that a shame," she said flighty manner. Then her face turned serious, "I will pay for the blouse if you want," she offed, "but do realize that you now know what it feels like to be made fun of. Maybe you should remember the golden rule "do unto others as you would have them do to you," she said while she started walking backwards up the steps just so the t-rex wouldn't do something behind her back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee blushed a little at seeing her freind getting naked, and nodded at her. She crawled into the jaccuzzi and relaxed. "So... How do dinosaurs look human? Is it just like, a mask or something or did they always look like us?" She leaned back and let outa long sigh. The conversation would hopefully distract her from everything taht was bothering her, but she was filled with all manner of doubts.
---------------
"I told you I'd be nice to them!" she pleaded, "I told you i'd do anything! Anything!" She pulled herself tighter against his leg and looked up at him pleadingly. "Please, just... just give me a chance!" she said, "You just... you have to understand... Renee: She wants to take you from me, and Jasmine is trying to help her! They're both trying to ruin my life!" She let out a hot breaht, and wiped at her eyes. "And bill... He... He reminds me of... HIM." She growled loudly and let out another sob, unwilling to elaborate.

She felt the sharp bump, and wet coming through her blouse and shook with hurt, and rage. It was not close to the right place or time for such a thing, and it all added up. Jenny couldn't take any more. It was her breaking point. Midway through Carmen's chastisement, Jenny roared bestially, and leapt at her. She drew back her claws viciously.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine chuckles while she turns on the water and gets it nice and hot for them while Renee slides into the tub. "Oh that is simple helographic modules along our bodies just embedded under the scales," she explained while she touched her watch and deactivated the nods and revealed what she truly looked like. She sticking out of her hair was three horns, her face as angler and her nose had a point on it. Even though she had breasts she had not noticeable nipples. The triceratops neither lips looked normal since she had red puffy lips. Then she slide into the tub and murred when the jets started working. "oh Renee lose the clothes this is supposed to be a bubble bath I thought," she grinned as she opened one of Renee's mother bubble bath bottles and purred some in.
-----------------------
Carmen feel backwards and threw Jenny over using her own momentum against her as she kicked her. She soon caught whiff of very weak scent yet she knew instinctively what it was and that Jenny as coming into season. She then quickly righted herself and pounced on the larger dinosaur. She clicked her tongue as she was beginning to get aroused now. She let her paws run down the T-rex's sides then moved her paws up to her chest and cupped her chest gently over her semi wet blouse. The female raptor's tail moved between Jenny legs rubbing her sex over her jeans. "You want it badly don't you Jenny?" she asked nipping along her neck in a seductive manner.

Casey Watched his sister in amazement since he didn't realize his sister was bi, since she had always preferred the company of men in her bed. He licked his lips at the site as he watched his sister start to make out with his supposedly girlfriend or ex-girlfriend he wasn't sure but the site of it was so hot. He began to get aroused at the growling softly as he watched the two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee blushed a little and sank a little more into the water. "Well, sort of" she said, "I just want to relax in the water. Hot water, and bubbles. I don't know if I'm... comfortable with that." She did however find herself looking over her riend. A part of her was afraid, and a part was quite curious to inspect her very different body.
-----------------------
Jenny was not stunned for long, and quickly grabbed the younger woman by the arms and forced her roughly onto her back. THe shock of hitting the ground mixed with Carmen's efforts to arouse her had however brought her more to her senses and she realized that she was certainly about to rip the girl apart. Instead, she reached down quickly and grabbed carmen's throat with her sharp teeth. She squeezed just hard enough to make it hurt a litte, and slowly let go. "Look here" she growled, "That was on purpose, and this blouse costs more than you make in a week. You have to make up for that." She glanced towards Casey, and saw that their display was clearly arousing him. She looked back at the girl, and smiled. "but it's ok." she said, "I know just how you can do it." Jenny pulled her pants off and turned around to push her slit close to Carmen's face. "Go ahead" she said slyly, rather than angrily, "I know you want to, so it will be an easy way to pay me back."
Fhtagn!
Jasmine chuckles richly when she said she wasn't comfortable being nude, "look I am not bi... I didn't do anything for Joseph kinks, He always enjoyed mating a girl while while she eat out or made out with another girl. That's one of the reason we broke up that and he was overly possessive about me with another even though I said he could be with other girls," she said rolling her yes. "Now I got a question for you when you saw Phillips cock how badly did you want to mate with Casey... I mean you were pretty dam wet back there?" the triceratops said tapping her nose.
-----------
Carmen winces and moans when Jenny bites her neck aggressive. She chuckles some realizing Casey never told Jenny that she worked at a brothel on weekends for her own sexual needs. "Oh didn't Casey tell I work Cathrine Palace on weekends as Scarlet?" She asked since that was the town's brothel for dinosaur's. "So I could easily pay for a four hundred dollar shirt with ease and still have six hundred or more left over," she said with a giggle while she watched Jenny remove her pants and presses her slit to her face. "You better make sure I get off twice for what I am going to do for you," she said growling to make her point. With a claw Jasmine tore a line down her clothes and let them fall around her arms and her legs. "Do you like?" she asked she asked with a grin as he licked once at Jenny's pussy.

Casey continue to stare at the two girls as he watched Jenny remove her pants. Then his own sister ruining her own clothes totally aroused him. He so wished Renee was here at the moment as he watched them. He looked at the phone Then at his sister and Jenny again and back at the phone. He couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee blushed and turned away with an embarrassed laugh. "What?" she said loudly, "That's nuts! I didn't want to mate with anyone!" She sank down in the water some and tried to hide how embarassed she was that such a thing could be noticed. If she had noticed it, then perhaps Casey could as well. She looked over at her and tried to figure out if she was telling the truth. "I was just curious" she said, "Why would you think I was... wet?"
-----------
Jenny growled at her and clicked her tongue in imitation of a raptor. "that was a four thousand dollar shirt" she said in a tone that could be mistaken or angry or amused, "but like I said, I'll let it slide. I could tear you apart, but I like you. She moaned slightly as she felt the raptor's tongue glide over her, and leaned forward to Carmen's freshly exposed slit. She looked up at casey with a sly grin and gestured that he should join them with her head. jenny then leaned down, and eagerly began to lick over Carmen's hot, wet slit.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine laughs again when Renee asks if she could really tell, "I don't think I know because I could smell your arousal quite easily even though there wasn't much. So tell when you saw it how badly did you want Casey to take your virginity....?" she trailed off kinda not sure if Renee was a virgin or not since she new she did give her last boyfriend head. The triceratops reached under the water adn let a paw graze across her lips as she shivered some thinking about the fact Alison was a herm yet considered herself female. "You know the only reason I would want to do anything with Allison is part male," she blushed since that was the only way she would want to sexually be with another woman.
----------------
Carmen murred as when Jenny licked her pussy, "Bullshit Jenny I bought the same blouse for four hundred," she said calling Jenny a lair. Yet she didn't complain much since she was getting some relief after a long week at college. She pushed her tongue into Jenny's warm wet snatch and felt her hymen and began to giggle some realizing that Jenny was a virgin still. She reached up and rubbed the girl's clit, "Your a virgin still... Johny smith said he fucked you every which way he could," she giggled knowing now for sure the male was bragging.

Casey licked his lips cocking his head to the side when Jenny offered for him to join them and shook his head. As much as he wanted he just couldn't bring himself to join them at the moment. he could watch them and jack off easily and enjoy the show but didn't want to join them. He looked at the phone and picked it up. He walked into the kitchen with it. He dialed Renee's number "Hey um I want to tell you Renee I still love you and I am sorry for what I put you through and want to get back together. Before we do though I got to tell you something... unless dad told you about it?" he asked nervously hoping she would reject him. He turned around and started to watch them again scratching himself between his legs now watching. soon he started making the same clicking noise of arousal.

Carmen noticed her brother leaving the room and wrapped her legs around Jenny's head hoping the T-rex wouldn't want to stop. She pushed a digit into Jenny's ass and then started finger her clit while she pushed her tongue into her wet folds tasting her deeply. Her own juices were flowing as she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz