Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee was only half way listening. She found what she was looking at to be very, very strange. She was uncomfortable, but at the same time very curious. To be fair, a portion of the discomfort was a certain amount of arousal. Part of what he said sank in to some extent, but she couldn't bring it to the fore-front of her mind. Her face was a touch flushed as she watched her best friend working over a clearly inhuman cock with her mouth. She fidgeted in her seat a bit, and looked up at him. "What?" she asked absently, "Secrets? Oh, I don't know any worth... nothing important." After a moment of biting her lip and working up courage she finally asked. "It... it looks kind of... I don't know" She said, "does it... is it dangerous to humans?"
Fhtagn!
Jasmine doesn't say anything while she continue suck and lick on the phallus before her. She moved her paw down beneath his genital slit and rubbed his prenilium with a finger. Then she felt some tap her head while she continue to service the male before her. Then she felt it again and looked up and saw that was pointing to Renee. Jasmine blushed some and remembered she offered to teach Renee how to give a good blow job to raptor. "Sorry about that now come on over here you need to learn about how to take care of your guy's cock it is a bit different than that of a humans," she explained. "Now as you may be have guessed since he is a lizard you won't be seeing his balls since they are up in their body's. The tip is just as sensitive just like any male's but you need to use plenty of saliva or lube if you give hand jobs. Unlike a humans cock a dinosaur's is covered fully in a similar mucous membrane that human men have," She explained while she stroked off Phillip.

Phillip chuckles some at the fact Jasmine wasn't paying attention to what Renee was asking. "well the tip is flexible if that is what your worried about yet great for hitting that G-spot," he explained with a low growl as he pulled Jasmine's head close and felt her lips once more around his shaft sucking him off diligently. Soon he let out a low in human moan as he cummed in her muzzle.He leaned back as he continue to fill the triceratops muzzle of a few seconds. "Mmm that was very good your just about as good as your mother," he said, then he pulled his shaft back into his pants and zipped them.

Jasmine growls some watching him zip up his pants. "What about my pleasure?" she asked eying him.

He chuckles some and laughs, "I don't have all day to please give you the proper pleasure you deserve. Yet I got all weekend to do so unless I get called in,"he stated. Then turned his attention to Renee. "Now I will ask you again since you know we aren't human I need to know all secrets you know? Now if you don't tell me them, then I must know a dam good reason why you won't tell me the secrets you know," he stated wondering what she would tell him he hoped she wouldn't tell him any secrets she knew.

Jasmine nodded in understanding when Phillip said he couldn't give her. Then when she heard what Phillip wanted she could tell it was a trick question even though he was an officer of the law. He needed to know if Renee could keep a secret and a secret shared is no secret.
----------------
Casey sighed as the bell rang, he slowly got up and left the his history class. He walked down the hall way and out into the parking lot for students. He walked over to where he knew Jenny. "Look we can go get a bite to eat or we can go on to my place and talk there if you want. I would prefer my place because this life stuff if you don't mind?" he asked solemnly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I uh" she said nervously, "You guys know all the secrets that I do already..." She blushed and looked at her feet for a minute. She sat thinking for a moment, then looked up. "You said..." she continued, "You said that I needed to know how to... how to... please Casey... Does that mean..." She trailed off, then looked up at them hopefully. "Does that mean that I... that he will be allowed to date me again... if he wants to?"
----------------
"You're place is fine" she said, forcing a smile, "I am happy anywhere as long as I'm with you." She leaned over and kissed him lighlty on the cheek, then unlocked her car. It was obvious that something was bothering her, probably whatever it was that Casey wanted to talk about. She had to get him. She couldn't live with the rejection. Anyone should be glad to have her. She got into her car and waited for Casey. "So... What do yo uwanna talk about, or is that for when we get there?"
Fhtagn!
Jasmine lowered her head as her eyes began to water she just stood there waiting for Phillip to pass judgment on Renee. "You don't get it....," she said as she was cut off.

"Quite Jasmine," Phillip growled not wanting the triceratops to reveal that what he asked was a trick question. "Now Renee you can date Casey if you want and with my blessing. But now to the heart of the problem. Do realize I got to make sure that all dinosaurs are safe and sound. So that entails that humans don't find out about us. Also that if they do find out that they the won't talk about it," he stated firmly so Renee would know were she stood. "Now I ask you again would you tell me every secret you know to refresh my memory of what you know?" he asked giving her a second chance
----------------------
Casey let Jenny kiss him on the cheek and sighed when she got in the car surprised she wasn't driving her own. He then got in the car and buckled himself in, "Look Jenny the thing is right now I like you as a friend nothing more at the moment. Um I have decided to tell Renee the truth... I know she will most likely reject. I would Like you to be there for me afterwords along with Bill and Jasmine and my family?" he asked knowing he would need all the support of his friends and family when Renee rejected him for being a monster.

The raptor thought about telling Jenny that he was worried she would try and hurt the human he loved. He sighed deeply, "Look I you told me what happened a few years ago and when Renee does reject me don't do anything rash to her okay?" he asked in a pleading tone. He really did believe that Renee would reject him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Damnit!" she said, frustrated, and confused, "I don't have any secrets! I don't know anything important! Just leave me alone, please." She crossed her arms and sulked in her chair. THis was not something that she wanted to deal with at the moment. She just wasnted to go home and relax. Now she didn't know what to think. At least before she was understandably depressed, now she wasn't sure what was going on. She just wanted to lay down in a hot bath and let it wash the whole day away. She felt like crying, but she didn't let herself. The energy that it took to make herself look angry washed out of her, and she sank back in her chair simply looking forlorn. "Can I go... please?" she asked quietly, "I... I just wanna lay down."
----------------------
"what?" she asked as they pulled away towards his house, "I told you, I'm not going to do anything to her. WHy would you think that I would?" She was expert at hiding her true feelings on the matter, but her eyes were still a little firey. No matter how cool she played it, it was still obvious that she hated Renee. "Especially if she rejects you" she said in a milder tone, her mood obviously calming, "and... I hope she doesn't. I hope... I want you to be happy, but if she does I'll be there for you. I'll help you through anything you need." She smiled at him lovingly and put her hand on his. "but... I just... I want you to know... I love you."
Fhtagn!
Phillip sighed as he stared at Renee, "I am sorry but right now since you know dinosaur's secretly live among humans. A secret bigger than even "Area 51".... Now what I need to know is how well your able to keep a secret," he stated letting her know that she couldn't mention a word of this to anyone. "Now would you keep our secret and not tell another living soul?" he asked directly this time knowing she was about to start crying. "Now if you can I will give you the benefit of the doubt a trust that you won't tell anyone," he added while he finished filling out a few forms and pushed them forward. He knew they contained information on what would happen to her if she did tell their secret. "Now I need you to read and sign these papers. When you done with that give them back to me tonight and I will give you a new driver's license that will let people know that your friend of the community," he explained, "and now you may go."

Jasmine walked over to Renee and put an arm around her and rubbed her shoulder in a friendly manner. "Well do you want to see Casey and tell him the news that you both can be back together?" she asked her girl friend and smiled real big knowing just how happy that would make them. She then picked up the file and handed it to Renee, then looked back and winked at Phillip,
"See you later tonight and maybe if you actually as good as you say you are I might put on a show with Allison," she said blushing all the more, she had done it with a girl before but she preferred a dick to a woman touch.
-----------------------
Casey sighed as he started, "I'm sorry but with the fact that you killed that one guy and yes I know he was going to rape you; but still made me fear for Renee safety....," he trailed off when she said his happiness mattered more to her he was surprised he was at a lost for words. When she said she loved him he felt like a ass for assuming that she would maybe kill Renee even if she hated her. He sighed deeply and pulled his paw away from hers, "I don't deserve your affection with what I did after the incident in the hallway. I thought so little of you, I know how jealous T-rex's can get because of Jasmine's last boyfriend. I thought since you killed once out of fear you might do it again but this time to get rid of a rival mate...," he trailed off ashamed of what he did behind Jenny's back when he should have asked her before having Jasmine take Renee to his father.

"I'm sorry I should have gotten all the facts first before making such a dooshbag out of myself," he said still not looking at Jenny as they pulled into his drive way and then into the garage. "Can you forgive me if so would you at least still like to be friends after I get all this settled?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee took the file, and wiped at her eyes. They were still dry, but they burned a little from crying earlier, and from feeling all round poor. She tightened up a little when Sara put her arm around her, but relaxed quickly. What was she doing? Why was she freaked out by her best friend? It was ridiculous to think any differently of her because she was something... inhuman. Renee put her head against the triceratops and slowly got up. "I'll look over them later" she said to phil, "and... I don't know about going to see Casey. I don't know if it's a good idea. I'm really tired, and just... drained I guess. I'm a little afraid of... nevermind. What do you think I should do?"
-----------------------
Jenny smiled, and leaned over the seat to him. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest. "You do deserve it" she said, "You're just going through rough stuff. I'll help you. It's ok. I... I come across severe. I understand why you'd think that." She leaned up and tried to kiss him. Her chest felt a little tight. She hated it when people brought up the attack and she was secretly furious that he would draw an association between it and now. her face was hot, but she figured that it would pass off as being from the closeness of their situation. She was at least honest that she loved him. Maybe if she could get him through this break up he'd love her back...
Fhtagn!
As they walked back to the car, "I don't know that is up to you. Do realize I saw the whole thing to day while you crying and run off Casey wanted to comfort you. He is in love with you still... The only reason he is with Jenny is because his parents asked him to date the Mayor's daughter," she sighed. Then got into the car and drove back to school with Renee in tow. "Besides that Jenny is just totally stuck up," she said while they pulled into the school parking lot so Renee could get her car. "Do you want me to go home with you so you got company or would you like to come to my place and see my family and what we really look like?" she asked.
--------------------------
Casey relaxed some as Jenny curled up next to him in the car and lay her head on his chest. He moved some so instead of Jenny kissing him on the lip it was on the cheek, "Thanks for understanding Jenny. I really appreciate it a lot," he murred some he was kinda happy at the moment and was not starting to have second thoughts about getting back with Renee for the first time. "Um I if I get back together with Renee or if it just doesn't work out between us would you give Bill an actual shot by chance since his crazy about you?" he asked opening the car door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I don't know if I can handle anymore today" she said, "you can come by if you would like tho. I probably need some company. I don't think it's a good day for me to be alone." She smiled and patted her friend on the leg as she opened the door. "I'm sorry I'm such a wet blanket today" she said, "and like I said, you're welcome to come over, but I warn you it will be boring for at least an hour. I'm taking a long, hot bath." She smiled, waved and headed over to her car, and headed back to her house. she wondered if she would want to go visit him or if she was ready for the shock.
--------------------------
Jenny flopped back into her seat when he turned his head so that her advances were rejected. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "I don't see giving bill a shot" she said, sitting with her arms crossed, obviously feeling a little hurt, "He's not my type. He seems fun to hang around with maybe, but he's not that bright, and he only wants me for my families money. There's plenty of other ass he could focus on but he only wants mine and that's cuz he's poor. He's just not an option." She sighed, and got out of the car. "Maybe if he was cuter" she said very quietly, under her breath. She walked around the car to Casey, and looked up at him pleadingly. "You talk so much about how much you miss Renee" she said, changing the subject, "Well, that's how I feel about you, and it's worse because you're not just some human. I don't... I mean... I'm so much better than her... YOU'RE so much better... Why can't... Why can't you just feel that way about me?"
Fhtagn!
Jasmine nodded, "Sounds like a plan I will follow you home then. Also do you mind if I bath with you because I would love to take hot bath as well...Besides I wouldn't mind showing you what I look like?" she offered with a grin. "Do realize I maybe slightly bi but your Casey's girl," she said with a wink.
--------------------
Casey sighed as they walked into the house. He then deactivated the helographic nods the were under his scales. "Okay How do you know he doesn't actually have feelings for you unless you give him a fair chance?" he asked politely. When they walked into the the living he noticed his mother and sister, "Look we have only really known each for a month as more than just acquaintances or knows of the other. I mean I have seen you act your father side playing the same political games he does," he said in a huff. "Look I don't like that type of girl who hides behind a mask that she can stay uh head in the games. When we have been in class I have seen you totally destroy a girl's self confidence in herself just because she slighted you. I have seen you pretty much make a girl an outcast as well because she said the wrong thing or didn't wear the right stuff....," he trailed off wondering if he should continue. The raptor sighed deeply, "The thing is I am still trying to find out who Jenny really is behind the mask," he said truthfully.

Carmen looked wide eyed at her younger brother and occasional lover. She just wasn't sure what to make of him normally he was very laid back and relax and now he screamed alpha male like their father taking charge of a situation and laying down the law just about. she thought about saying something yet thought better of it. She then leaned over to her mother and whispered, "Hey maybe we should go up stars or something this might get ugly," she suggest yet at the same time she wanted to watch how things would turn out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz